Chapter 2 Our Bestfriends lovelife.

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I don't need a man I don't need a man. What?!*

Suzy's Phone rang, she right away covered her face with her pillow and ignored her phone. But it just continued ringing until she finally sat up and took her phone.

"Yeoboeseyo?"  

"SUUUUZZYY!!" Some screamed  her name on the phone and she distant the phone from her.

"Yes IU? What do you need? it's too early in the morning stop screaming." Suy complained grumpily as she let her body drop by the bed again.

"Guess What? I am standing right in front of your room waiting for you to open up" She answered then giggled.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Suzy snap up and run to her door to open it. She saw IU standing up together with her Pink Suitcase and other bags. 

"SUZY!!!" IU screamed as she jumped by and gave suzy a big hug.

"OH MY GOSH, Why didn't you tell me you're coming back to seoul? I thought you're in Venice?" Suzy asked right after they pulled of in their hugs.

"Well mommy decided to send me back here. She told me that I can continue my studies here and Asked if I could live with you." She said and she smiled at her.

"Well Ofcourse you can!" Suzy said Excitedly "I'll ask the maids to prepair the guest room for you so you could use it as your room" 

After arranging the room for IU the two got themsleves ready and went to the kitchen to eat their Breakfast.

"IU, What University will you take?" Suzy asked Iu as she was stuffing with eggs.

"Kyung Hee's University! Where you and Jiyeon attend to." she answered with a smile.

"Jinjja?! Ommoo. We should call Jieyon right away" Suzy took her phone out and dialled Jiyeon's number.

*kkkrrnngg krriinnggg*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ On the other Line~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" 

"Hey JiJi. It's me Suzy." Suzy said hoping Jiyeon's in a good mood. 

"Oh hey suzy, what's up?" Jiyeon said and uzy let out a sighed in relief.

"I have a news for you....." before Suzy was able to finish her sentence she was cut off by IU taking the phone from her.

"I AM BACK!!" she shouted

"OMO JINJJA?!" they could hear jiyeon jumping out of joy.

"Alright. Don't go anywhere. I'll be dropping by there!" she said then she cut the call off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh well, let's just wait for Jiji then" suzy said finishing her breakfast and drinking her milk.

"oh by the way, where's Uncle?" 

"Appa? he's always busy with mom they're out of town now looking for new Auditionees" 

"Really? That's cool then" 

After 25 minutes of waiting Jiyeon came to their house and joined the two. The three of them went to the University together finally reunited after 3 years of being separated from IU . She went to Venice with her mom to finish her high school there and at the same time accomodate her mom. After Arriving in school.

"Psst."  Someone called from the back and Iu and suzy turned around except for Jiyeon who continued walking. "Hey" a guy that has Blonde hair and piercing in the ear turned jiyeon to face him and hugged her. 

  

Suzy and IU were totally clueless of what's happening it's just the start of the school year and there's already a drama going on between Jiyeon and that guy. so after their hug jiyeon just stared at him completely pissed off with the guy in fron of her. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter