Feedback

Thank you and I love you

Maiko's POV

I woke up and find myself fell off my bed. My body is taggled up with the blanket. I try to stand up and look at the clock.

It's 10am and it's holiday. I woke up a bit late on holidays.

I yawn and scratch my eyes as i go enter my bathroom. A good thing that I have my own bathroom inside my room so I don't need to go out of my room.

After cleaning my self up, I go straight to my desk and open my laptop. I leave it loading after I press the on button. I pull my blanket from my bed and cover it all to my body cause it's still cold. And I see that there's an new email.

Wow someone email me? How could it be?

Nah maybe its an advertisement. Lame.

So I open my yahoo email and read the subject. My eyes got bigger and  bigger as I read the email.

 

I scream at the top of my lungs when I read an JYP email feedback. I was jumping like crazy and suddenly I get my mind all together and run out of my room.

“Mom! I got feedback from JYP!”

“really? What does it says dear?”

“Look for yourself, come on come to my room and read the email yourself”

I’m excited that I drag my mom to my room. She read it and once she look at me with an how-amazing look.

“See?”, I said while I do a dance pose in front of her. “I really got in this time”

My mom look at me and hugged me tidly. “I am so proud of you dear”, she said looking through my eyes.

"See?", as I do a dance pose.

I can't believe it. I am truly happy as if I can smile like this forever. It's been about 2 weeks after I upload my video to JYP audition website and now. Now. I got the Feedback and they want me to go to Korea. 

Ah~~~~ I can't get all my minds together.

I just remember something. Dad.

How on earth will I get permission from dad to go korea?

Aish this is the moment I've been waiting for and he will be the first person who not letting me go. I've tried asking him that I want to go to korea. But he just wont let me.

This is just sad.

Suddenly someone tap my shoulder. "Huh? what? what?", as I look up and see my mom.

"What are thinking about? I ask you something and you dont answer me"

"Eh?", I put my confuse face and smile at her.

She hug me tightly and tidy up my hair.

"You don't have to worry, I'll talk to dad, ok? I think it's better that I tell him about this rather than you"

I nod and give her a big smile.

"I get you the cookies I just baked ok?", then she go out of my room.

I threw myself to my bed and look to all of my posters. I can't think straight because all of this feelings just mix together and I can't describe how happy and worry I am.

Please mom. Please this one work.

-

 

Mom's POV

I am so proud of her. I can feel her happiness through the house. But it's her dad I'm worrying about. He doesn't know anything about this. How am I going to talk to him without he going mad?

I know that he doesn't really like Maiko's hobby. But can he give her a change? I'm so confuse.

"Darling, I'm home", as he open the front door and take off he shoes.

"Ah I didn't hear you car, I was in the kitchen", I help him take off his jacket and I follow him to the living room.

He sits down and pick the remote tv and turning it on.

He look at his watch, "Maiko stills up? It's 11pm now"

"You know she plays game on holiday dear"

He nodded. I prepare what I was going to say. But will this work?

"Honey?"

"Yes? What darling?", as he smile and changing the channel.

"Eh hm I am going to make you coffee", I stand up and go to the kitchen.

I was scared that this will not work and I don't want Maiko dissapointed. I pour the coffee from the coffee machine to his favorite glass and walk back to the living room.

"Here you go", as I put it down and sit beside him.

"Are you tired today dear?", as I massage his leg and I can that his mood today isn't bad and I think today is a good day.

"Not really, what did you guys do at home today?"

"Hm did you know that Maiko is very happy today?"

"Oh is she? What makes her happy?", he said as he try drinking the coffee.

"Well I think you don't about this, I've tried to tell you but I always forgot about it. She...she audition for an entertainment company"

"Wow that's sounds interesting, so how'd it go?"

"Hm well dear, she got her feedback today. She got in. Isn't that great? She is talented dear"

He looked at me while drinking his coffee without any response.

-

 

Maiko's POV

Aih I played like almost the whole day. I think I am going to get some water down stairs. I walk quitely out of my room cause I know that dad already home. I walk slowly down the stairs and stops as I spotted mom and dad were talking.

I stayed there a bit and try to listen what they were talking about.

Does mom tell dad already?

Oh no what does he says?

Is he going to be mad at me?

Suddenly I see him standing up and go to the stairs. I walk back up and go inside my room.

Oh no I will not go to korea.

I should've talk about this to him ealier.

Aish.

I covered myself and try not cry.

-



 

So how did it go?

What will his dad about it?

Ah does she have to run away from home or something?

wait as I write chapter 2 :D

Comment and critism are welcome~

Take care everyone :D