Hello?

Falling for Him

I'm... So scared... You think to yourself, holding the phone in your hand. 

It's 7:02, you don't want to be too precise with your timing, so you decide to wait until exactly 7:07 until you call him.

You look around, waiting, and looking for something to do. You can't find anything so you just sit there, and count down from 60, five times, letting your fingers twist and fondle with eachother.

Finally, your due time has come, and your heart starts to race. Slowly, you dial the number on the paper, and hold the phone up to your ear.

It starts to ring, and you close your eyes. The pounding in your chest makes the feeling so intense, since you can't calm down.

Please pick up, please don't pick up, please pick up, no don't. No do. Pleas-

"Hello?" A boys voice speaks.

"Uh!" Your eyes shoot open, in shock. "Is... Zelo there?"

"Zelo? Who's Zelo?"

Your heart starts to race again. That bastard. He set me up? "Uhmmm. I... I think I got the wrong-"

"Ohhh! Zelo! I forget he calls himself that stupid name. Yeah, I'll go get him."

"Oh... Ha..." You hear calls, mumbling, and steps through the line. A boy picks up the phone, and is breathing sort of heavy.

"Hello?"

"Uh hi Zelo. It's. It's YuNi."

"Oh hi hun! How've you been?"

Hun? You start to blush. "Uhmmm. Good."

"You know, I was expecting you to call earlier, I didn't think you would call this late. I almost gave up on it. Ha."

"Heh. Yeah... I didn't want to call right after you know?" That was a lie.

"Oh no, it's fine. Call me whenever! Uhm. About what happened. Uhmm. Did you talk to anyone about it?"

"No... Not yet...''

"Really? Wow... Uhm. Listen, I got to go, but I talk to you in school tomorrow!"

"Alright... Yeah. Bye."

"Bye."

Beeping fills your ear after he hung up. 

You try not to think about the conversation, and doze off.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Your alarm clock goes off, and you wake up in a panic. You had too much sleep, and now you're more tired than ever.

Quickly, you pack your things, get dressed, and go out in the kitchen. Of course, your parents aren't in the best mood, so you sit there silently, waiting to leave.

Bad morning, good day.

 

Your car drives up to the curve, and you get out, rubbing your eyes afterwards. Then you remember about Zelo, and start to feel really embarrassed. He probably doesn't want to talk to me. I was so boring and didn't show any interest. It was so quick. Nononono no! He said to call if something was wrong. That time hasn't come yet.

Again, your heart races as you enter the school building from the side. No Zelo in sight, and you make it to your first hour without any contact with him either. You get you chair, stand, and Violin and sit next to your partner.

"What's wrong with you?" Your friend asks.

"Nothing. I just didn't want someone to see me."

"Who?"

"That one guy I always talk about in my- WAIT A SECOND! I'm supposed to be mad at you!"

"What? What did I do?" She says, her attitude starting.

"You know what you did. Whatever, I'll let it go like I always do."

"Yeah, okay. Whatever." She rolls her eyes, and continues her work. Again, anger starts to boil, but you let it go.

 

The bell rings, and you leave right away for second period.

Zelo zelo zelo. Excitement fulfills your mind as you're the first one in class. No Zelo yet. I hope he's here.

You take out your notebook, and start to doodle. The minture bell rings, and you notice Zelo isn't here yet. You start to zone out, until you notice Zelo is in the room just as the bell rings, and is talking to the teacher. You decide not to notice, and you continue tracing you some what good of a drawing.

 

"Hello YuNi!" Zelo says, with a bright smile on his face. You look up, and smile. 

"Hi Zelo." 

He sits down, and takes out his notebook. "Did you get a good sleep?"

"Yeah. I got a little too much..."

"How's that bad?"

"I'm tired now."

"Oh, ha I can't say I'm farmiliar since I never get sleep."

"Hey Zelo!" Daehyun interupts. Zelo turns his head to goof off with his group again. "How's your girlfriend doing?"