Chapter 11

Best Absolute Punks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Once Yongguk had fully dressed himself, he returned downstairs to see his fellow gang member staring at him coldly.

“I can explain…” Yongguk began. He could imagine how bad it must look to Daehyun…

Once he’d briefly explained how Eunsol’s mother had told him to stay, Daehyun shook his head slowly.

“I’ll ask you only one time Yongguk…Do you like Eunsol?”

“Of course not!” scoffed the leader, he didn’t HATE her, but he was pretty sure he didn’t have feelings for her.

“Well then, I guess it’s okay, just don’t pull anything funny with Eunsol”

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t touch my best friend’s girl” he grinned, happy Daehyun wasn’t annoyed. They fist bumped each other to reconcile their friendship.

Before anything else could be said, a loud slam of the door interrupted, as a panting Eunsol came rushing through the door.

“Ah Yongguk you’re awake…did the do-“she stopped mid-sentence when she saw Daehyun staring at her.

“He knows.” Yongguk simply said when he saw the look of worry plaster on Eunsol’s face.

“I’m so sorry I’m late” she bowed profusely, “It’s okay Eunsol, don’t worry about it…” Daehyun smiled warmly at her; making her feel a little reassured he wasn’t totally pissed off.

She looked at Yongguk, “Is it okay if you wait for Hyunsik to come home? I dropped him off at his friend’s house, which is why I was so late getting back, but he doesn’t have keys, so is it okay if you stay with him until I get back? Mother won’t be back till late today.”

He nodded, before opening the fridge to pull out the carton of milk, and getting a glass cup from the cupboard. He had definitely learnt a few manners or two despite only having stayed a couple of days. Eunsol’s mother would tut and correct him whenever she saw him do something she disapproved of. Although Yongguk hated being told what to do, the sudden mother-like figure in his life made him feel warm and fuzzy, thus he listened to whatever Eunsol’s mother said.

 “Yeah sure, I’m just going to be here revising anyways” Somehow, the casual act of Yongguk getting himself a drink caused Daehyun to feel a sense of jealousy; he didn’t like the closeness that potentially could occur between Eunsol and his best friend.

“Great!” she smiled happily, before picking up her bag, Daehyun also got up from the dining table, giving Yongguk a tight smile before he left.

 

******

 

As they entered the arcade, a teenaged boy, who looked roughly the same age as Zelo bumped into Eunsol.

“Move it!” he snarled at her nastily.

“Sorry, but weren’t you the one who bumped into her?” Daehyun asked an unforgiving tone in his voice. He had his arms crossed too, which only added emphasis to the bulging biceps he had. The B.A.P member had decided to wear a short sleeved top and Eunsol was trying her hardest to not ogle him.

“O-oh y-yeah, sorry…” the boy bowed several times before scurrying along.

“Thanks…” she gave Daehyun a grateful smile, before he placed his arm over her shoulder. “No problem, just think of me as your personal bodyguard” he whispered into her ear, his hot breath tickling her. ‘This bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter