Thirteen.

It's You.

Suddenly, he stops. 

"I can't do this..I'm so sorry baby.." Siwon looks into Jessica's eyes.

She stays still, shocked but somehow not, knowing that her boyfriend is strict to his Christian laws.

Picking up her blouse, he passes it to her and then walks out of the bathroom.

Jessica, sad but understanding, wore back her blouse and takes a peek outside the bathroom.

She sees Siwon sitting on the edge of the bed with his face in his palms.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She felt really bad.

"I shouldn't have been like this.." she said to herself.

Plucking up courage, she walks towards her boyfriend and sits right next to him.

"Baby.. I'm sorry.." she apologises. "Don't be like this.. It's okay.." She hugs him tightly.

Lifting his head up slightly, he looks at Jessica and is shocked to see glistening tears streaming down her face.

Cupping her face with his hands, he lifts her head up.

"No.. Sica, don't cry.. It's my fault. I'm sorry I can't give you what you want... At least not now.."

"It's not your fault.. I understand baby. And I'm sorry for turning you on..."

Siwon chuckles slightly. "Baby, you don't have to do anything and it already turns me on."

"Y..yah.." Jessica hides her face in his chest.

"So no crying alright baby?" He smiles at her and wipes her tears away with his hands.

"I love you so much baby." She smiles sweetly at him. "Even if we don't do it, I will still love you just as much."

"Eh? Alright we won't do it after getting married then??" Siwon teases Jessica.

"Don't even think you can escape our wedding night!" Jessica giggles.

"No, YOU don't run." He gives an evil laughter. "Now go take a bath or don't even think about sleeping!"

 

 

a/n: 281113; sorry guys omg i always used my phone to update and i didn't realised how freaking short my chapters are. so so sorry. i will take note of it now. thank you for the support.