Eleven.

It's You.

 

WARNING : PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SLIGHTLYYYY MATURE SCENES. Thank you. :)

 

 

/

/

 

 

 

Jessica slowly s Siwon's shirt while he gazes at her. 

What is this girl doing to me? I'm supposed to control my..

Jessica plants kisses down Siwon's chest as he closes his eyes in appreciation. 

"Baby.. Don't.."  Siwon places Jessica back on the floor.

Jessica ignores her boyfriend, and continues stripping Siwon of his shirt, teasing him with kisses all over while doing so.

"Oh screw it." Siwon pushes Jessica roughly against the bathroom wall, lifting her up slightly for her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Siwon gently plants soft kisses along Jessica's neck and hairline as she closes her eyes and enjoy her boyfriend's lack of self-control. 

Shifting all of her hair fully to one side for better access, Siwon all over Jessica's neck, leaving marks.

Jessica lifts her hand to not wanting to let out her moans.

"Don't keep it in baby~ Let it out~"

 

 

 

 

// hi guys sorry just a quick and short update >< Do not know what I just wrote HAHAHA I'm sorry guys oh my gosh I have never written* mature content orz I will work harder on the next chapter if Siwon loses all control hahahahahah if you know what I mean LOL ok maybe idk no spoilers ok! :)) please continue to support! Thank you!!