One.

It's You.

"Honey! I'm home!" Siwon shouted as he opened the door.

"BABYYYY!!!" Jessica ran towards her boyfriend and gave him a long, tight hug and a peck on the lips.

"Aw I missed you too baby." Siwon chuckled.

"Come, look what I prepared!" Jessica dragged Siwon to the kitchen and showed him what she had prepared for their 1st Anniversary as a couple.

"I know I can't cook very well but I really put in a lot of effort!" Jessica blushed while clinging onto her boyfriend's right arm.

"Whoa baby, you did all of this on your own? I'm proud of my Sica baby. Whatever you cook for me, is always made with love and tastes delicious." Siwon smiled to Jessica.

Oh gosh... Jessica thought. Whenever he smiles like this, it just totally melts me. That cute smile and those adorable dimples.. Who can resist?!

Siwon moved closer to taste some of the food but Jessica stops him.

"No! You need to take a shower first!"

"Alright alright~ I'll go take a quick shower, be rightttt back!" Siwon winked at her.

Oh my God... Why did he wink at me..... Can I just....

"Erm.. babe? You okay?" asked Siwon when he noticed Jessica was staring blankly at him.

"Oh! Yes baby, I'm fine~ Hurry up and go take your shower!" Jessica rushed him.

Siwon heads into the bathroom to take a nice, quick shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica continued preparing some other necessary things like napkins and utensils while Siwon was taking a shower. She started thinking about what she had planned to do after their dinner. 

It has been a year since he asked me to be his. But we've never gone further than passionate kissing before.. Tonight... Will he give in to me?  

"Hey baby! Where did you put that favourite blue shirt of mine?" Siwon suddenly asked, startling Jessica.

"Oh my gosh you scared me ba-" Jessica stopped when she turned over to face Siwon and noticed that he was shirtless.

She couldn't help but stare at his beautiful chiseled body. 

Oh those chocolate abs... I just want to..-

"Sica baby..?" Siwon waved his hand in front of her eyes.

"Oh, sorry I was just thinking where I had placed it.." Jessica said as she snapped out of her own thoughts.

Jessica told him where she had kept the shirt at and he wore it. 

I am so getting my hands on those abs later!

Jessica then slipped into a simple skintight red dress that complemented her gorgeous body. 

"Hi baby~ How do I look?" Jessica grinned.

"W..wow that's.." Siwon gulped. Really y. "Oh, you look very beautiful, baby." Siwon continued his sentence. 

Jessica blushed.

Both of them then went to sit at the table for their dinner.