4

Deaf

It was after school already, and Taeyeon found her moms car parked in the school lot.

She was about to walk over when she felt a hand grab her arm.

She turned and saw Tiffany.

'Its the only way I could actually get her attention' Tiffany thought to herself, making a mental note.

"Yes?" Taeyeon asked.

"Need a ride? We need to work on our project, remember?" Tiffany said to Taeyeon.

"Oh, I forgot. Sure, let me just tell my mom." Taeyeon said as she walked to the car.

She motioned for her mom to roll down the window, and her mom did.

"Mom, I'm going to go work on a project for school. I'll be home later, I'll text you the address." Taeyeon said to her mom.

"Okay, be careful." Her mom said, Taeyeon nodded and walked back to Tiffany.

They walked to Tiffany's car and both got in.

Tiffany began to drive to her house and Taeyeon was shocked at how big the house was, wait no, it was a mansion.

Tiffany got out the car and so did Taeyeon.

Taeyeon followed Tiffany into the house and she was greeted by maids and butlers.

Tiffany smiled at them and Taeyeon just nodded in acknowledgment.

Both girls sat on the couch and Taeyeon started research again, but this time, using her phone.

She wrote notes down using information from the website.

"Taeyeon." Tiffany called out.

No answer.

"Taeyeon." she said louder, no answer.

Tiffany poked Taeyeons shoulder causing Taeyeon to look at her.

"Stop ignoring me!" Tiffany said angrily.

'She was calling me the whole time? Oops.' Taeyeon thought.

"Ah, Sorry Tiffany." Taeyeon said as she put her phone down and faced Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed, "It's alright just don't do it next time. Any ways, what are we doing for the project?"

-----

After about 3 hours of working on the project non - stop, Taeyeon decided to leave.

"Ah, it's getting late and we both have school tomorrow, I should get going." Taeyeon said as she packed her stuff.

Tiffany nodded and helped Taeyeon pack her stuff.

"When are we going to meet again?" Tiffany asked as Taeyeon was looking through her bag, checking if she had everything.

Taeyeon didn't say anything.

Tiffany poked Taeyeon and Taeyeon looked at her.

"When are we going to meet again?" Tiffany asked again.

"Oh. How about tomorrow after school again?" Taeyeon said.

Tiffany nodded, "Alright. Do you have a ride?"

"Yea, my mom is coming soon." Taeyeon said.

After she said that Tiffany heard a honk outside the house and Taeyeon saw car lights flickering through the window..

"That must be her, bye." Taeyeon said as she left.

Tiffany waved as Taeyeon walked out the door.