Epilogue

Deaf

Taeyeon watched breathlessly as her beautiful bride-to-be walked down the aisle of the church.

Tiffany was wearing a long white dress with a veil, holding onto her fathers arm as they walked slowly down, the wedding music in the background.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Tiffany stood in front of Taeyeon.

Now, since they were both girls, they both were wedding dresses, but, Taeyeons dress wasn't as extravagant as Tiffanys, since Tiffany is the bride and Taeyeon is the groom in this relationship.

The priest began his speech about love and marriage, but Taeyeon didn't hear anything, she stared at her beautiful lover.

Eventually, Tiffany caught Taeyeons stare.

Taeyeon smiled lightly at her and Tiffany smiled back.

The priest turned to Tiffany, "Do you, Stephanie Hwang, take Kim Taeyeon in marriage?"

Tiffany nodded cutely, causing many of the audiences to smile, "I do."

He turned to Taeyeon, "And do you, Kim Taeyeon, take Stephanie Hwang in marriage?"

Taeyeon smiled widely, "I do."

A little boy, about the age of 7, came walking to the two girls with two rings on a pillow.

Taeyeon grabbed one ring and Tiffany grabbed the other.

Taeyeon gently grabbed Tiffanys hand and slipped the beautiful ring onto her finger.

Tiffany smiled and slipped the other ring on Taeyeons hand.

Mrs. Kim watched in teary eyes, finally, after the car accident, she could see her daughter happy.

Mr. Hwang was smiling at his two daughters, 'Thank you, Kim Taeyeon.' he mentally thought.

"You may kiss the bride." the priest announced.

Taeyeon smiled and lifted the veil, revealing more of Tiffanys face.

The two girls leaned in and shared a gentle kiss, making everyone in the church applaud.

They pulled back and smiled widely, they were finally married.

-----

"DAMMIT!" Tiffany yelled as she felt the little child inside her kicking like hell.

Taeyeon immediately ran over to her wife, sitting next to her on the couch.

She placed her hand on Tiffanys stomach, slowly massaging it.

"You alright, baby?" Taeyeon said, looking at Tiffany who was breaking into sweats.

"Take me to the doctor."

-----

After a painful time, little Taeyeon junior came out.

Taeyeon held the little baby boy, who was wrapped in a blue blanket.

She sat next to Tiffany on the hospital bed.

Tiffany smiled a tired smile at the baby who was sleeping silently.

Taeyeon held the baby gently, but firmly, staring at the little creature who is her son.

"Kim Tae." Tiffany smiled at the little boy.

Taeyeon nodded, "Kim Tae."

Tiffany giggled, "That's going to get us confused about who's who."

Taeyeon agreed, "Yep."

----

The two mothers stood at the window, watching their little boy walk towards the bus.

Tiffanys eyes filled with tears, "He's growing up."

Taeyeon saw her wife and immediately wrapped her arm around Tiffanys waist.

"It's alright, Fany. He's a tough kid, he'll be alright."

Tiffany nodded, but was still sad.

----

After Tae was put to bed, the two wife's laid in their own bed, hugging each other.

"Taeyeon?"

"Yea?"

"Saranghae." Tiffany said, hugging Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany gently.

The girls pulled away and leaned their foreheads against each other.

"I love you too." Taeyeon said softly before pecking Tiffany again.

And to think, if Taeyeon was never chosen to be Tiffanys partner in school, all of this wouldn't have happened.

In fact. If Taeyeon was never involved in the car accident, she wouldn't have met Tiffany.

This all started because she was...

Deaf.