23

Deaf

@superRICElol - Omo! I didn't even notice, I am used to writing in first person because I switch between updating this story and my yulsic story.

Sorry! I fixed the mistake.

----

Taeyeon Tiffany's hair as the younger girl cried into her chest.

'Tiffany must really love her father.' Taeyeon thought to herself.

"Fany-ah, stop crying please... It's making me sad." Taeyeon called out gently.

Tiffany sniffed a couple times before looking up at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon frowned, seeing how sad Tiffany looked.

Taeyeon reached up and held Tiffanys cheek, wiping the tears.

They were currently at Taeyeons house while Mrs. Kim was at work.

Taeyeon sighed, as tears continued to roll down Tiffanys face.

"What can I do to make you feel better, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon said softly, caressing her face.

"Hold... Me.." Tiffany whispered into Taeyeons chest, between sobs.

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffanys hand and led them over to the bed, as it was getting late out.

She let Tiffany get into bed first before she lay next to her.

Taeyeon turned to her side and was greeted by Tiffanys back.

Unconsciously, Taeyeon wrapped an arm around Tiffany, pulling her closer, causing the younger girl to gasp through her tears.

"Fany-ah, face me.." Taeyeon said gently.

Slowly, Tiffany turned and face Taeyeon, which was kind of hard since her body was squished against Taeyeons.

Taeyeon looked at the tears rolling down Tiffanys face.

Taeyeon leaned up and kissed both of Tiffany's cheeks, washing the tears away.

Taeyeon tucked a strand of Tiffanys red hair behind her ear before using her thumb to gently touch Tiffanys cheek.

Tiffany was watching Taeyeon intently, liking how worried and caring she was.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany in the eyes, and Tiffany got lost in the dark eyes of Kim Taeyeon.

"Fany. I don't like seeing you sad." Taeyeon whispered as her breath fanned across Tiffanys.

Tiffany bit her lip, not knowing how to reply.

Taeyeon inwardly groaned at how hot Tiffany looked as she bit her lip.

The older girl leaned her head into Tiffany's neck, letting it rest there as Tiffanys chin rested on Taeyeons shoulder.

"Fany.." Taeyeon called out into Tiffanys neck.

"Hmm?" Tiffany replied.

"Promise me, that the marriage isn't going to ruin our relationship." Taeyeon said gently.

Tiffany pulled back and stared at Taeyeon.

"Of course it won't, I love you, and only you, Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany before pulling her in for another hug.