Chapter 8 Journey Part 3

First Love Never Dies?

Chapter 8 Journey Part 3

Han Yeul’s POV:

Yesterday’s trip was really fun but also tiring. I really wanted to tour around Manila again. But wait? Why did I suddenly forget about the good places here in Manila? I was thinking about the places that I read that are famous places here in Manila when suddenly Han Seul unnie snap her fingers to get my attention.

“Han Yeul-ah, what are you thinking of? Look we’re eating breakfast and you’re busy thinking of something and not even starting touching your food. Tell me you don’t like the food? Wait, you’re the one who choose that food.” Unnie asked.

“Unnie, I was just thinking of something. It’s not like I don’t like the food. Ok. I’ll eat now.” I replied back.

“So eat first then tell me what you are thinking after we finished eating.” Unnie said while I just nodded. I know not telling unnie will surely make her mad but still I don’t know how I’ll say it to her. She may get mad at me again just like yesterday when we tour around Luneta Park. I decided to shake off those thoughts first and started eating.

When we finished eating, I saw her look like saying “You may start now.”

“Unnie, don’t get mad of what will I say but I was thinking of the name of the places I can visit here in Manila. It’s not like I’ll force you to come with me but I can go on my own.” I blurted out.

“No, I’ll come with you. Even though I don’t want to come with you, I can’t forgive myself if ever there’ll something bad may happen to you touring alone and not only that, you’re still not that fluent in the Filipino language so I’m afraid maybe there’ll be people who may take advantage of you.” Unnie replied back which left me surprised.   

“Unnie, I really love you! Why don’t we go after this? Maybe we can just take a bus from here or maybe LRT or maybe also jeepney.” I said.

“Where are we going then?” Unnie asked me.

I first think and was glad that the place where I wanted to go to flashes in my mind.

“Why don’t we go to Intramuros and Fort Santiago? I have read that it a must-see places here in Manila.” I replied back.

“Ok. Let’s just get the things we need to our trip and then off we go.” Unnie replied back to me while I just hug her while saying “You are really the best unnie!”

“If you’ll not stop from hugging me, I may change my mind.” Unnie threaten me while I just smiled at her after I stop hugging her.

“Why don’t we go now upstairs unnie?” I said while unnie just followed me to ride the elevator to go to our room. When we arrived at our room, we get our things and prepare ourselves for our trip. We were about to ride again the elevator to go downstairs when we spotted DBSK that looks like they’ll also ride the elevator.

“Hi DBSK oppa! Going anywhere?” I asked them.

“Actually, we’re bored from the room and asked our manager to let us tour the place and thankfully he agreed so we’re on our way to go to any place that our driver will take us.” Changmin oppa replied.

“But oppa, your driver doesn’t understand Korean so how will you communicate with him?” I curiously asked.

“We’ve learned some Filipino words to Han Seul and also we can speak English maybe not fluent so I think it’s enough. How about the two of you? Both of you look like you’re going somewhere.” Changmin oppa replied and asked.

“I’m actually bored staying here in the hotel so while taking our breakfast, a thought of going somewhere came into my mind and told unnie about it. And I was happy that unnie will accompany me because she’s worried that there may people who will take advantage of me since I’m not that fluent in speaking the Filipino language.” I replied back.

“Why don’t we go together? You know, I had fun yesterday.” Yunho oppa suggested.

I looked at unnie waiting for her answer because just like yesterday, I don’t want to get her mad when I asked the DBSK to come with me yesterday.

“Ok. It’s okay with me for you to come with us but better make sure no one will recognize you. I’ll not take responsibility for that. Deal?” Unnie replied making me surprised.

“Deal.” Yunho oppa replied while we ride the elevator together to go downstairs to meet the DBSK’s driver.

Sa Intramuros po. (Translation: We’ll go to Intramuros.)” I told the driver our destination to answer his question on where we will go. Soon after the driver nod while we entered the car. Our hotel is not that far to Intramuros so we were able to arrive after some minutes.

Dito na lang po ninyo kami sunduin pag po nag text kami na pauwi na po kami. Ingat po sila! (Translation: Just fetch us here when we text you that we’re already be going back to the hotel. Have a safe ride!)” I told the driver while he waves at us and went on his way back to the hotel.

I was looking at the place where a spotted a kalesa. I had read that it is a horse drawn carriage used in the Philippines. It often served the tourists or those who wanted to ride on it a tour of the place like Intramuros. Actually, I saw a kalesa when we were in Luneta and wanted to ride on it but unfortunately, a stranger bump unnie so we decided to go back into the hotel. 

(A/N: This is how a kalesa looks like. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7thjbk7qE1qb6wnb.jpg )

“Unnie, why don’t we ride on a kalesa?” I suggested.

(A/N: Not really sure about the price on riding the kalesa since I haven’t ride onto it because it’s expensive and because when I went to Intramuros, we just walk and it is for a school project so I haven’t had the chance to tour the place but you can say I know some places since I have seen it when we were walking to go on our destination. So credits to these sites for the information about Intramuros: http://inmidnights.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/intramuros-manila/ http://ayosaoi.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/intramuros/ http://www.thepinaywanderer.com/2012/03/intramuros-kalesa-tour-experience.html http://www.traveltothephilippines.info/2011/11/30/enterthe-walled-city-of-intramuros/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_Cathedral http://urbanroamer.wordpress.com/tag/ayuntamiento/ http://www.annebarnuevo.com/finals/fort.html)

“Han Yeul-ah, that will just cost us about P 700.00 or higher. Why don’t we just walk or tour ourselves around?” Unnie replied back.

“Just for 30 minutes. Then after that, we’ll just to continue our tour ourselves. I just wanted to experience riding on it.” I pleaded to her with a pout.

“How about the two of you? You see the 4 of us may not be able to be accommodated so we’ll ride to the 2 kalesas. So that will costs us P 700.00. Do you want to ride on it?” Han Seul unnie asked.

“Actually, we’re really curious so we like to ride on it.” Yunho oppa replied.

“So, Han Yeul-ah, you’ll ride with me while the DBSK members will ride together.” Han Seul told us.

“Wait, unnie. If the DBSK members will ride together, how will they talk to the kutsero or the driver?  So I think one of us will accompany the DBSK members. I think I’ll go with Yunho oppa while you ride with Changmin oppa.” I suggested.

“Ok, if you say so.” Unnie replied back. I was really surprised because unnie looks like she had a good sleep because she’s not trying to pick a fight with me or fight for what she thinks is right. Maybe I should always make sure that unnie will have a good sleep so that she’ll not get mad at me :)

Unnie comes closer to the drivers and told him that we will just ride for 30 minutes. The drivers agreed and then we decided to ride on the 2 kalesas. It was Changmin oppa and unnie first who rides first and I saw how Changmin oppa help unnie to ride on the kalesa when he finished getting on the kalesa. Yunho oppa also did the same to me so I can say that both of them are gentlemen. We first saw the Manila Cathedral. We decided to get off there to tour the place or to take pictures of it as a remembrance that we went to the place.

“By the way, oppa, just to inform you and you can say as your tour guide, this church is called Manila Cathedral. It is a Roman Catholic basilica located here in Manila dedicated to the Blessed Mary as Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, the Principal Patroness of the Philippines. The cathedral serves as the seat of the Archbishop of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila. The cathedral was damaged and destroyed several time since the original cathedral was built in 1851. The eight and current incarnation of the cathedral was completed in 1958.” I told them about it while they just nodded and tour the place and take pictures at the same time.

(A/N: This is the Manila Cathedral. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2741/4402830947_291eec02ce.jpg )

(A/N: Another picture of Manila Cathedral. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XJnNIprLdFY/Tznf7SzSjLI/AAAAAAAAClU/TE2e2tngmHQ/s1600/manila+cathedral+closed+until+2013.jpg)

When we finished there visiting the Manila Cathedral, we spotted the Palacio del Gobernador beside the Manila Cathedral.

“Oppa, this is the Palacio del Gobernador. This is the state residence of the governor-general of the Philippines. Philippines was colonized by the Spaniards for more than 300 years and this place is where the governor-general or the one chosen to govern the country in behalf of King of Spain. It is destroyed by earthquakes several times and the present building was constructed in 1976 to house government offices.” I told them about it while they just nodded and tour the place and take pictures at the same time.

“Han Yeul-ah really loves history so she knows many happenings on certain countries she read about.” Unnie explain when she saw the shock faces or surprise faces of the DBSK members while the two of us giggle.

(A/N: This is the Palacio del Gobernador. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_C9zOzLEte2o/S8BgOpsgq7I/AAAAAAAADKc/Geu72qO4LF4/s800/palacio-del-gobernador.jpg  )

After we finished visiting the place, we ride again on the kalesa to continue the ride. We spotted the San Agustin Church and stop by to visit the place.

“Oppa, this is the San Agustin Church. This is the oldest church in the Philippines. This church has been designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site and has been named by the Philippine Government as a National Historical Landmark. This church is one of the most popular venues for weddings. ” I told them about it while they just nodded and tour the place and take pictures at the same time.

(A/N: This is the San Agustin Church. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OXDjpGPXGjk/TZWR1o_tqAI/AAAAAAAAHtA/AdXJAP_jAAs/s1600/san+agustin.JPG  )

(A/N: Another picture of San Agustin Church. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O4C-aQYSRMk/UJO6E_WbtPI/AAAAAAAABko/M-XxXEqoglM/s640/San-Agustin-Church.jpg )

Since I really wanted to explore the place by walking, I decided to ask unnie that we will stop from riding the kalesa. We paid the driver and we get off the kalesa. Unnie was about to fall on the kalesa since her foot slip on the kalesa and fortunately, Changmin oppa was able to catch her. Changmin oppa put her down while I sneakily captures that moment.

“Why do you like taking pictures of the two of them?” Yunho oppa asked me that made me surprise.

“Oppa, you surprise me. It’s because I’ll use it as a threat or use it to tease unnie if ever I feel like I’ll lose again to her from our teasing one another. Then, I can also use this as a threat to Changmin oppa or to make him confess he likes unnie in front of her even though it is not needed because you can see in Changmin oppa’s actions.” I answered oppa.

“Let’s go!” I said excitedly.

Then we continue our tour around the Intramuros. We spotted Ayuntamiento which is the equivalent of the today’s City Hall of the Manila where the city government of Manila was based. I continued to be their tour guide while we take pictures of the place we spotted.

(A/N: This is the Ayuntamiento. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93vyepp6V1qfdk3fo1_500.jpg )

We spotted also the San Ignacio ruins. It is built by the Jesuits and consecrated in 1889; the church’s magnificent interiors were completely destroyed in 1945. That’s what I told them and they just nodded in understanding while looking at the place and take pictures of the place.

(A/N: This is the San Ignacio Ruins. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9-HN3_SaYXM/TezduTkuIUI/AAAAAAAAAGw/Eu5luV0BiTo/s400/san+ignacio+ruins.jpg )

We also spotted the Intendencia. The place is built in 1820s and reconstructed after the 1863 earthquake, this building once housed the Spanish colonial government’s customs offices and other administrative units. It was damaged during the war but survived to re-enter government service – at one point housing the Central Bank of the Philippines – only to fall victim to a 1979 fire that cause massive destruction. They also take pictures of the place.

(A/N: This is the Intendencia. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfw4u7Qnqx1qfdk3fo1_1280.jpg )

Afterwards, we decided to take lunch since we’re already hungry. We eat at a restaurant near Fort Santiago so that after eating, it will not be hard to go there. We were eating pasta, pizza and an iced tea as a drink.  Unnie has a sauce on her face but she didn’t know. You can say unnie really is a messy eater.

“Han Seul-ah, you have sauce on the side of your lips.” Changmin oppa said to unnie.

“Where?” Unnie asked while trying to remove the sauce on her lips but unfortunately, she failed. What Changmin oppa do next surprise us. He took a napkin and wipes the sauce on unnie’s side of her lips. Changmin oppa was sitting across unnie so he stands and comes closer to unnie just to wipe her lips. Unnie really has a surprise face after what Changmin oppa did.

“You should have told me where it is rather than doing that.” Unnie replied to Changmin oppa but still shy from what Changmin oppa did.

“Why is it hard for you to say thank you? I just did you a favor.” Changmin oppa blurted out sounding disappointed with unnie’s reply. Looks like the unnie I know is back; the unnie who is stubborn and trying to pick up a fight fighting for what she thinks is right.

“It’s because I can wipe my own lips. It’s not like I’m a child who doesn’t know how to wipe her own lips because of sauce.” Unnie replied back.

Changmin oppa really look pissed so I decided to give unnie a look. A look saying “Just say thank you” so that there will be anymore fight between them.

“Ok, my bad. I’m sorry for arguing with you. Thank you for that.” Unnie apologized while Changmin oppa just nodded in understanding while I was relieved there are no more misunderstanding or fight between them.

We were really cautious because there are some who looks at DBSK since they were wearing a disguise but thankfully all throughout our stay on the restaurant, nobody recognized them. When we finished eating, we decided to visit the Fort Santiago.

End of Han Yeul’s POV

No One’s POV:

(A/N: So credits to these sites for the information about Fort Santiago since I just went there once and not that familiar with the place and also I wasn’t able to tour the place since our group back then focus is on the deadline for that project that have to be done there rather than enjoying the place so it was kinda sad :( but if time permits, I’ll surely visit it :) : http://jemmarieann.com/intramuros/fotsantiago.html http://www.choosephilippines.com/do/history-and-culture/167/time-and-trace-philippine-history-fort-santiago/ http://thequainttraveler.blogspot.com/2012/06/a-glimpse-of-intramuros-fort-santiago.html)

They entered Fort Santiago after paying for the entrance fee. There they spotted beautiful parts of the place that they can’t help but to take pictures of those places. Han Seul continued being their tour guide saying things about the Fort Santiago. Fort Santiago is the place where the Philippine National Hero Dr. Jose Rizal was jailed when he was captured by the Spaniards and also where he penned his last poem “Mi Ultimo Adios” or “My Last Farewell” in English. It also served as the military headquarters of the Spanish, British, American and Japanese regimes.

They come across the Baluartillo de San Francisco Javier. It is where military supplies were stored after the fort was built in 1663. Now its a scenic avenue leading to the fort's main gate.

(A/N: This is the Baluartillo de San Francisco Javier. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6105/6334156360_7e7d5ae14f.jpg  )

After passing the bridge over the moat leading to an imposing archway, they proceed to Plaza de Armas, where the main highlight of the fort, the Rizal Shrine, affirmer military barracks housing samples of Rizal's works which include the first draft of his novel Noli me Tangere (Touch Me Not).

(A/N: This is the Rizal Shrine. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VVuUSePGsIo/UOOeOR15BCI/AAAAAAAAAns/UaRkbz63MjI/s400/IMG_9430.JPG )

(A/N: This are the first draft of Dr. Jose Rizal’s novel Noli me Tangere (Touch Me Not). Credit to this site for the picture above: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9gCYR3KhE7Q/UOOf_Jjn9WI/AAAAAAAAAo4/L7MrMn0MK3Q/s1600/IMG_9453.JPG )

(A/N: This is the wall bearing the last farewell and the last poem written of Dr. Jose Rizal, “Mi Ultimo Adios”. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5289/5262228375_84a017b845.jpg )

They also come across the Ruins of the American Barracks. The Americans also used Fort Santiago as a Military barracks and they are still present in Fort Santiago. 

(A/N: This is the Ruins of the American Barracks. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vpUBWo5wsNc/TyZC0sR0vgI/AAAAAAAAA0k/E4ePcOIMGM4/s1600/Raw+pics15.jpg )

They also saw the statues of the national hero of the country who is Dr. Jose Rizal.

(A/N: One of the statues of Dr. Jose Rizal found in Intramuros. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3544/3297197043_c8320f58ee.jpg)

They also visited the dungeon where Dr. Jose Rizal was held as a criminal. This is where Jose Rizal was locked in when the Spaniards accused him as a revolutionary. This is where he spent his final days and where he wrote his final poem “Mi Ultimo Adios”. 

(A/N: This is the dungeon where Dr. Jose Rizal was held as a criminal. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Lk2EcZy-0ew/UEBrZIEu4MI/AAAAAAAAA0k/3DDlSypB8DM/s1600/collage+prison+cell+of+rizal.jpg)

They also saw the final steps of Dr. Jose Rizal. This is to embed Dr. Jose Rizal’s final steps as he walks to his death in Luneta Park on December 30, 1896.  

(A/N: This is the final steps of Dr. Jose Rizal. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Bw7DrH6RWAM/TYKGlnz5zOI/AAAAAAAAA8I/g6igVUYNxbc/s1600/Philippines1-459.jpg

After their visit to the Fort Santigao, they return to the place where they were supposed to meet the driver. They then visited the Reducto de San Pedro and Han Yeul again informed them about the place. It was a former storage of guns and cannon balls. It is built outside the walls of Intramuros. 

(A/N: This is the Reducto de San Pedro. Credit to this site for the picture above: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p_rN87k3ywg/UYDGcfQROwI/AAAAAAAAAok/4-ApgJ7EYKI/s640/holy45.jpg)

They were walking on their way to go back to the place where they’ll meet their driver since they just texted him to fetch them already when they heard 2 girls talking to one another and who are following them.

Nicole, sure ka bang sina Yunho oppa at Changmin oppa yung kasama nung dalawang babae? Baka naman namamalikmata ka lang. (Translation: Nicole, are you really sure they are Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa who are with those girls? Maybe you’re just imagining they are DBSK.)” The girl name Sarah said.

Sarah, sure talaga ako! Tingnan mo naman kamukha nila kahit yung height nila at saka katawan pareho sa DBSK. At saka bakit parang nakadisguise sila na pareho ng mga artista o ng mga KPop idols? Wag mong sabihin trip lang nila! At saka sinong matino ang nakasunglass ng gabi na?  (Translation: Sarah, I’m really sure! Look they really look alike and even their heights and their body shape are the same with DBSK. And also why are they wearing a disguise just like those celebrities or those KPop idols? Don’t tell me they just want to or it’s one of their trip! And who is on the right mind who wears sunglasses when it’s already night?)” The girl name Nicole replied.

“Ano ka ba Nicole? Malay mo trip lang nila! Ang dami ko ngang nakikita na Pilipino na nakasunglass ng tag-ulan o kaya walang araw nakasunglass! Minsan nga nasa loob ng building, di ko nga magets ang logic. (Translation: What are you Nicole? Maybe it’s just their trip! I often saw many Filipino wearing sunglasses during rainy days or those days that the sun is not present! There are times also inside the building, I don’t get their logic.)" Sarah told her friend Nicole.

“May imaginary silang araw! Ah basta sundan na lang natin sila! (Translation: They have imaginary sun! Let’s just follow them.)” Nicole replied after laughing with Nicole with her joke but stop from laughing to follow the Kim siblings and the DBSK members they are suspecting.

While the two are chatting, the DBSK members with Han Yeul and Han Seul heard about their conversation.

“Unnie, what are we going to do?” Han Yeul asked.

“Ok. Han Yeul-ah, pretend I’m your oppa and then call me any name you can think of and let’s pretend we’re siblings having vacation here in the Philippines.” Yunho said while Han Yeul nodded in understanding and started calling Yunho a different name.

“Hyeonwoo oppa, Intramuros is really a good place. I really had fun with our tour here. I’m already hungry. Why don’t we go eat now?” Han Yeul said while she links her arms with Yunho.

“Okay, let’s go.” Yunho replied changing his voice while the two of them started walking ahead of the girls and both Changmin & Han Seul.

“Did they just leave us here? What are we going to do? The girls are still here near us.” Han Seul asked to Changmin.

Changmin suddenly comes closer to Han Seul and stepping forward while Han Seul tried to avoid him by moving stepping back until her back hit the wall. Changmin place his hands on the wall trapping her against him. He slowly inch closer to her face before talking to prevent Han Seul on doing something.

“Just go with this. This way they’ll not be able to see my face & will not mind us knowing we’re just a couple kissing one another. Don’t worry I’ll not kiss you.” Changmin explain to Han Seul while Han Seul nodded in understanding but both are uncomfortable with their position.

Nicole, sa tingin ko talaga, hindi sina Yunho oppa at Changmin oppa yung nakita mo. Tingnan mo yung isa parang magkapatid lang na magkasama dito sa Intramuros. Yung isa naman nakikipaghalikan sa girlfriend niya. Sabi na tama ako nagkamali ka. Magpatingin ka na nga sa doktor baka malabo na mata mo. (Translation: Nicole, I think they are not Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa. Look. That guy is like having a date with his sister here in Intramuros. The other one is kissing his girlfriend. I was right that you are wrong. I think you should go seek a doctor because I think your eyes are starting to get blurred.)” Sarah told her friend Nicole.

Sa tingin ko nga tama ka. Iba nga yung pangalan nung isa eh at saka iba yung boses. Yung isa naman masyadong PDA. Feeling ko naman di gagawin yon ni Changmin oppa. Tayo na nga!(Translation: I think you are right. The other guy has a different name and his voice is different. The other one is so PDA. I feel that Changmin oppa will not do it. Let’s just go. )” Nicole told her friend Sarah while they go on their way.

Grabe na talaga mga couple ngayon! Sobrang PDA! Di man lang nahihiya! Pwede naming maghalikan ng di nakikita ng iba! (Translation: The couples are just too much now. Too much PDA! And they are not ashamed of it! They can just kiss one another without showing it to others.)” Sarah said.

Sarah, tumigil ka na nga. Baka marinig tayo ng mga couple dito. Baka mapaaway pa tayo. Respetuhin mo na lang sila. Sa ganon ang way nila magpakita ng affection sa isa’t-isa eh. Kain na lang tayo! Gutom na ko eh. (Translation: Sarah, stop saying that. The couples may hear us and we may get into a fight. Just respect them! It’s their way of showing their affection. Let’s just eat. I’m already hungry.)” Nicole replied while the two moves farther away from the DBSK members and to the Kim siblings. Yunho & Han Yeul was only walking slowly when they walk ahead of the two girls after pretending they’ll eat together just like pretending they are enjoying or watching the scenery. The girls were walking faster so when they already far from them, Yunho & Han Yeul comes closer to Changmin & Han Seul on a very intimate position.

“They are already far. We can go now.” Yunho said to the two and they immediately get away from their position earlier.

“Wait, Changmin oppa and unnie, are you the two who are the girls talking about? The couple who are showing too much PDA? Did you kiss? Wait, unnie. You’re blushing. ” Han Yeul asked and teased Han Seul.

“No we didn’t kiss. It’s not my idea. It was Changmin’s idea and I’m not blushing.” Han Seul replied.

“Look, the girls are coming closer to us to get a closer look on me so that left me with no choice but to do that.” Changmin explain.

“Why are you defending? It’s not like I accused the two of you of really doing it.” Han Yeul said.

“Let’s just go.” Han Seul said while going ahead of the 3. The three immediately comes closer to join Han Seul to go back to the entrance to see the driver. After some minutes, they saw the driver and they get on the car. It was really an uncomfortable ride or a silent ride especially to Han Seul and Changmin. When they arrive on the hotel, Han Seul immediately rides on the elevator while Han Yeul goes after her sister. The DBSK members were about to follow the two but the elevator already close so they decided to eat dinner.

When Han Yeul & Han Seul arrive on their floor, Han Seul immediately open their room to go inside while Han Yeul immediately hold the door so that she’ll be able to enter their room not letting the door to be locked.

“Unnie, are you not hungry? I’m hungry. Why don’t we eat downstairs?” Han Yeul asked her sister.

“Why don’t we just order room service? I’m really tired from our trip.” Han Seul replied.

“Ok.” Han Yeul only replied while they order foods and then after some minutes, their food came and they eat together. They both took a quick shower but after Han Yeul dries her hair, she was able to sleep quickly because she was tired from the tour. While for Han Seul it was the opposite because she can’t sleep because of what happened earlier.

Han Seul’s POV:

Why my heart can’t stop from beating fast earlier and can’t help but to blush? Don’t tell me my feelings for him are going back? No, Han Seul. Close your eyes and you’ll be able to sleep.

End of Han Seul’s POV

When Han Seul closes her eyes, she saw the image of Changmin’s face near her.

Han Seul’s POV:

Ah this is really giving me headache! Stop thinking of his face! Look, Han Seul. You don’t find him handsome. Ok. I admit he’s handsome but not your type. You already forgot your feelings for him. Stop thinking of that & shake those thoughts off and you will be able to sleep.

End of Han Seul’s POV

Han Seul did that and thankfully she was able to sleep.

On the other hand, Changmin was also feeling the same. He can’t sleep because of what happen earlier.

Changmin’s POV:

Look, Changmin. You have no intention of really doing it. There’s no more ways to make those 2 girls not to suspect you as DBSK’s Changmin so you just did that. It’s just that you have no choice so stop thinking of that and just sleep!

End of Changmin’s POV

When Changmin closes his eyes, he saw the image of Han Seul’s face near him with him looking intently on her lips.

Changmin’s POV:

Ah, why am I seeing her image earlier? And why did I look intently on her lips? Ok. I admit it her lips are so inviting that I want to kiss her and also because I love her. Changmin, don’t get tempted to kiss her. Look, just think first of winning her heart and sleep now because tomorrow is another day of showing your feelings for her and making ways to make her love you back.

End of Changmin’s POV

Changmin closes his eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

And that’s how their 2nd day to Philippines ended.

Author’s Note:

This is the 8th chapter.

Sorry that I just updated this story just today because I can’t update because I’m getting busy lately looking for a job because I’m still unemployed and I’m experiencing writer’s block. Not only that, I have 2 on-going fics aside from this so I hope you understand if ever I update late.

And also sorry if ever you’ll find this chapter not that good especially the last parts because I find it hard to end the Chapter just like the last Chapter but still hope you’ll like it :)

And again sorry for the long Chapter but since Intramuros is a big place, I only choose those part of the place that are popular to the tourists and locals here in the Philippines. There are many places that I wasn’t able to put in this chapter but I decided to focus more on the characters interaction just like what I did on the last Chapter so again I hope you understand.

Thank you @JaneParkJooHyo and @ tegomin for commenting on the 7th Chapter :)

And also thank you to @iloveexo10, @ELForeverr & @tegomin for subscribing on this fic :)

And also really thank you for those who read this Chapter :)

Don’t know when I’ll update because I don’t have any spare Chapters or Chapters that I can update after this chapter so I’ll hope you understand if I’ll not be able to update.

Right now, I don’t know whether I’ll choose an amusement park in Manila or Manila zoo and Manila Ocean Park so I would like to ask the readers on what place is more good for the next chapter so hoping you can choose from the two and open on your suggestions :)

And also hoping you give comments on what you think of this Chapter :)

And also happy birthday to my sister @heesica03 who have been one of my subscribers on this fic and to all of my fics aside from my sisters @ryoma28 & @adam_09 who encouraged me to write the stories I have in my mind and to post on this site asianfanfics :) More birthdays to come, bunso (youngest) :)