Chapter 1

I'm Sorry Baby, I Love You (Two Shots)

Tok tok tok tok! [A sound of knocking the door]

 

You awaked while you fell asleep on the sofa as you heard the door knocking. You waited for Tao, and he was now came and had been drunk so badly. You tried hard to take him to his room as he was so heavy and gave you all his weights and didn’t open his eyes. You got in his room and the light, put him slowly and gently on bed. You prepared him a nice sleeping and went out to bathroom, wanted to bring some water and a napkin to clean his body. You put a pot of water beside the bed, and took the napkin dipped in the water and wrung it softly.

 

You wiped his face with the wet napkin gently, and smiled at him while he was fallen asleep. You wanted to clean his body, so you took off his shirt and wiped his chest and tummy with the same wet napkin. Tao called his girlfriend name, you looked at him by your tired and unexpectedly face and you just took the pot of water into the bathroom back. You closed the bathroom’s door and turned off the light in the bathroom, and came beside his bed, just wanted to take on him a new shirt. You went slowly to his clothe set and chose one of his shirt then went back to his bed. It was hard for you to take on his shirt yourself while he had been drunk and fell asleep. He mentioned his girlfriend’s name again, you took a deep breathe and about to leave but… Tao grabbed your hand, his eyes were still close and lips moved calling his girl’s name.

You tried to release your hand from his grabbing but he pulled your hand, made you fell onto his chest. He opened his eyes faintly, seeing you as his girlfriend’s face because he was drunk. He pulled you on bed, made you under him and he stayed over you… His tears were falling, and it dropped on your cheek.

 

‘Why are you break up with me?!’ cried Tao.

‘Tao, stop that… I’m not your girlfriend!’ you said and tried to push him out. But he just didn’t care and and bit your neck badly as he was mad. You cried and tried harder to push him away, but you couldn’t even win him. He jawed line from your neck to your chest and ed your shirt one by one.   

 

“No, Tao!!! Stop that! It’s me, I’m _______” You cried as your tears were out and tried to wake him up. But Tao didn’t care with that sound, he took off your shirt and threw to the corner. You tried to call his name, and tried to wake him up while he was very drunk. Soon, he was reached there… You were really afraid and cried out when you saw he wanted to get inside you. He pushed hardly into you…

 

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You yelled out and the bloods were coming out from you. He didn’t care and kept moving and it hurt you so much. You grabbed the sheet and closed your eyes tight as you knew you couldn’t avoid anything right now. You felt his was touching your womb… And that was your bad memories…

 

In the middle of the night, you kept crying and waked up, wearing your clothes slowly, you wanted to arrange everything like nothing was happened. You wore his clothes and covered him the blanket, went out the room while you sobbed. That’s why… In the morning, everything Tao thought it was just his nightmare…

 

 

2 months later…

That’s not the wired thing that you were pregnant, and sure! That was your child with Tao, it was something you got from what Tao did to you 2 months ago. And you still hadn’t tell anyone about this, except Kris.

 

“You should tell him, it’s his child,” said Kris

“No, Kris, he won’t believe…” you said unexpectedly

“He must… I’ll go talking to him with you” Kris left some money on the table in the café, he pulled your hand toward to car.

 

 

 

Tao had been better. He went back his work in his father’s company, and he was now the manager instead of his father. But something that never changed was he always drunk and sobbed at midnight, he still couldn’t forget his girlfriend. And you were the only one who took care of him, and he just pretended couldn’t see what you did to him, in fact, he was realized everything what you meant to him. He was always curious when you were vomit sometimes, but he ignored what he wanted to ask and walked away… He couldn’t realize you had his child in your stomach.

 

Today, he was sitting in the office, felt the air conditioner and did his works. His fingers were fast pressing keyboards, his eyes were filled by glasses looked straight to the laptop’s screen and seeing what he was typing.  

 

As he was stayed calm typing, sudden the door was opened, Kris came in as you were following behind with nervous face. Tao removed his face from laptop’s screen to guests who just came in.

 

“What’s your business here?” Tao looked back to his laptop and asked them coldly.

“Don’t you know you have child?” asked Kris. You looked down and about to cry.

“What?!!” Tao stood up and looked at Kris, alternate with you.

“_____ has your child! You should accept it and marry her.”

“Where is this joke come from, huh?” Tao kept being cold and careless with what Kris said, and your tears were out already.

“I’m not joking, Tao!”

“Hmm? I bet that’s your child, and you can’t take it then you both planned to leave the child to me. I never sleep with her! How can she have my child?! Got that??” Tao protested.

“!!!” Kris was very mad now and he closed his hands tight, wanted to box Tao.

“Huh! Take your girl from my condo! And you both… need to leave here now! I have works to do.” Tao glanced at you and Kris, you started to cry and hold Kris’s hand tighter.

“What!!! Don’t you remember that night…” Kris hadn’t finished what he wanted to say because you pulled his hand and left the room. Left Tao that was sitting, thinking carefully and realized he couldn’t remember, kept going careless about it and continued his work.

 

 

Since that day, Tao could never see you in his condo. Because you have taken your things and went to live in Kris’s house. Tao felt lonely but he didn’t know about it, he just knew that nobody took him to bed at the midnight when he came from club, nobody made breakfast and dinner for him, nobody took lunch for him at the office, nobody took the files for him whenever he forgot, and nobody took care of him. Because the one who did those things have gone, kicked by him, himself! His fault! He must learn how to live himself… by the notes that you stuck on the freezer’s wall. The note about breakfast, lunch and dinner. The note about everything you did for! You afraid he couldn’t do those things himself when you gone. It hurt you so much and you just took those pains alone and decided not to take away the child and would take care forever…