Memories of The Great Times We Had

The Change of Feelings

 

Let’s break up.”

She remembered those words again. Tears flooding down to her cheeks. Jessica sat on her bed, hugging her knees while crying. Even though that was two years ago, Jessica still can’t accept the fact that she and Onew broke up.

“Why?” tears started falling down to Jessica’s cheeks.

“We just can’t continue this. We can still be friends, Sica.” Onew said.

Jessica shouted, “No, I don’t want to. I wanna be yours, Onew. Your only one.”

“But I don’t want to.” Onew said before he walks away.

That time, it feels like the world has stop moving. Jessica always thought that their relationship will last forever. But it doesn’t. It doesn’t since Onew said those words.

And then, there’s a text message came to her phone.

From : ♥Tiffany

             Sica, sica, sica. What chu doing? c:

And after that, she texted Tiffany and forgetting about Onew for a moment.

To : ♥Tiffany

       Crying, bby.

From : ♥Tiffany

            About ‘him’ again?

To : ♥Tiffany

       Well, who else?

From : ♥Tiffany

            Maybe me?

To : ♥Tiffany

        Are you kidding me?

From : ♥Tiffany

             Yes, oh, and open the door, baby.

To : ♥Tiffany

       Door?

From : ♥Tiffany

            Look outside.

Jessica looked outside after she received that message from Tiffany. And then, she saw Tiffany waving at her from the outside. Jessica ran to the front door and opened the door from Tiffany.

“Tif!” Jessica hugged Tiffany.

Tiffany hugged her back. “Sica! You said that you’re crying! But I can’t see tears.”

Jessica laughed, “Thanks to you.”

“Now, can I come in?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh my god, yes, of course.” Jessica guided Tiffany to her room and then, they sat on the bed together.

“So, still can’t forget him?” Tiffany asked Jessica once they’re inside Jessica’s room.

Jessica nodded with her teary eyes. “Well, I can’t help it okay. I still can’t forget him.”

“Jessica, you should move on. He’s not even take a glance at you anymore.” Tiffany said.

Jessica shrugged. “Maybe he’s not anymore, but I still do.”

Tiffany mumbled something but Jessica didn’t hear it.

“Hey, you haven’t tell me the purpose of your coming.” Jessica looked at Tiffany.

“Can’t I come to my best friend’s house?” Tiffany squealed while she hugged Jessica.

“Of course you can, silly. I was just asking. I thought maybe there will be something important.” Jessica said.

“Well, actually there is something important, bestie.” Tiffany nodded.

“What is it?” Jessica asked in a panic look.

“I still haven’t done my homework, bestie.” Tiffany answered.

“You haven’t what?” Jessica asked again as if she misheard it.

“I. haven’t. done. my. homework.” Tiffany repeated the words.

Jessica flicked Tiffany’s forehead. “Yah, I thought there’s something serious.”

“It is something serious. Didn’t you hear Mr. Lee said that he’ll hit us 100 times if we don’t do the homework this time?” Tiffany said.

“I heard that. But that’s not gonna make me helping you with your homework.” Jessica said.

“Oh, come on~” Tiffany whined.

Jessica chuckled, “okay, okay, now let me take my book first.”

Jessica walked to her shelf and tried to searching her book, but she can’t find her book at her shelf, and she tried to search it in her cupboard, still not there. And then, she tried to search it in a small box that she never opened since a long time ago.

“There you are, little book.” She said.

But then, she found a photo of her and a boy making a peace sign together while smiling at the camera.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

“Come here, let’s take a photo together.” Jessica said.

The boy groaned. “You know I hate taking photos, right?”

Jessica giggled and nodded.

“And why are you forcing me to do this now?” the boy asked.

“Aww, come on. Just once, okay?” Jessica said while she took out her polaroid. “1, 2, 3!” and then she clicked the button the moment the boy made a peace sign.

The photo was out and we can see a photo of Onew and Jessica making a peace sign together while looking at the camera.

-End of Flashback-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears started falling down to her cheeks.

“Have you found the book, Sica?” she asked Sica while walking towards her. She found Jessica crying and started asking what happen. “What happened, Sica? Why are you crying?”

Jessica wiped the tears from her face. “No, nothing.” She said while trying to smile.

But a minute later, she fell on her knees while holding the photo. Tiffany took the photo that Jessica was holding.

“Can’t you stop thinking about him, Sica?” Tiffany said half-shouting after she saw the photo. “He’s not the only boy in this world. You can find someone else. Someone who’s better than him.”

Jessica shook her head. “I can’t stop thinking about him, okay. Even if I want to forget him, I just can’t.” she said while she cried.

“Jess, I’m sorry. I know you really love him. But please, stop loving him. Or else you’ll hurt in the end.” Tiffany said.

Jessica looked at Tiffany. “I’m already hurt. So, I guess I’ll be fine.”

“I can bet that you won’t.” Tiffany said.

“And how do you know that?” Jessica asked in a high tone.

Tiffany shrugged. “Just because. Anyway, it’s up to you. You’ll be the one who’s gonna be hurt, anyway. Well, I’ll be going now, since you found the book. Thanks, Sica.” She said while she waved Jessica’s book.

After Tiffany was gone, Jessica started to exploring the old box. She found a love letter. It was from him.

It was said,

"Dear Jess,

I've been wanting to tell you this all this time

I've been following you secretly wherever you go

And I've been stalking you secretly

And I know all your habits,

how you talk,

how you laugh,

how you smile,

how you cry.

And I want to know you more.

Not from stalking or following you secretly.

But as someone who will always be there for you.

I love you.

Now will you be mine?

Lots and lots of love from, Jinki"

 

Jessica hugged the letter while she cried.

And then she took out a necklace with 'o' letter on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

"Close your eyes." said the boy.

"What? Why should I?" Jessica asked to the boy.

The boy grinned. "Just do it."

"Okay, okay." Jessica closed her eyes.

The boy walked to Jessica's back and he putted a necklace around Jessica's neck.

Jessica opened her eyes. "For me?" she asked while looking at the necklace.

"No, it's for me." the boy said.

Jessica looked at the boy. "Seriously?"

"Well of course it's for you." the boy chuckled.

"O for Onew?" Jessica asked.

"Well, no, it can be 'Orange' or 'Ocean'. But it can also be 'Onew' if you want to say it like that." The boy, Onew said.

Jessica laughed. "Thank you." she smiled.

-End of Flashback-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She putted the necklace on while tears falled down to her cheeks.

And then she found a key chain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

"Here, for you." Onew gave Jessica a goose key chain. 

"Aww, it's so cute~" Jessica took the key chain.

"You can take that one, and I'll take the one that got a blue tie." he showed Jessica another key chain.

Jessica squealed. "So, it's like a couple key chain?"

Onew nodded.

Jessica hugged him. "OMG you're the best!"

-End of Flashback-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica looked at the key chain while smiling and then she putted it back in the box.

And then Jessica found a watch. She remembered that Onew had one like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

"Gimme your hand." Onew said.

"What? Why?" Jessica asked.

"Just give me." Onew said.

Jessica placed her hand out.

And then, Onew took something out putted it on her hand. It was a watch.

"Wait, is it for me? It's so cute." Jessica said after she saw the watch.

Onew nodded. And then, he placed her hand out to show Jessica.

Jessica saw his hand. "OMG, you also have one."

-End of Flashback-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica putted the watch on her right hand.

And then she took out the last thing from the box which is a heart bracelet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

Jessica found a box on her desk.

"Is there anyone who lost a box?" Jessica asked her friends.

And then Onew approached her. "Well, maybe it's for you."

"For me?" Jessica asked him.

Onew nodded. "Just take a look what's inside."

"Are you sure? What if it's not mine?" Jessica asked again.

"Well, you'll never know unless you try." Onew shrugged.

"Okay, then." Jessica finally opened the box.

And then, she saw a heart beacelet inside the box.

She looked at Onew. "Could it be..?"

Onew chuckled. "Yep, it's from me."

Jessica hit Onew lightly. "Why didn't you just tell me?"

Onew just smiled.

-End of Flashback-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica putted the bracelet on her left hand.

She was in her room with the precious old box. She was still crying because of the memories of the great times that she and Onew had.

 

--------------------------------------------

So, what will happen next? Why did Tiffany said something like that instead of comforting Jessica? And will Jessica get over with those memories she had with Onew?


Author's note:

Haaiii, guys. Omg i'm so sorry for the really really late update. Well, yeah, I was so busy that I couldn't make the first chapter. Anyway, here is the first chapter. I hope you like it ^^

Special thanks:

@ littlebusta ; phynhi411 ; forever_woofany ; JNMS_luvs_SNSD ; nerdscandy ; JongsicaForever : thanks for subscribing guys c: i love y'all
@ Kiribunny101thanks, here's the update. sorry to make you waiting c: and thanks for subscribing c:
@ heesica10 : I also like OnSica c: perhaps on my next story c; and thanks for subscribing and upvoting i love you <3