Wicked Games || O15

Wicked Games

.

.

.

I woke up to the sun ray blinding my eyes. I stared at the ceiling above me and sighed out loud.

…Jiyong and his lips.

Those were the only two things that have been running on my mind since last night. I was tossing and turning the whole night until I was able to finally fall asleep.

If there is anything to describe other than , it would be that he’s a persistent motherer.

Everything happened within a blink of an eye.

I was standing by the shore, enjoying the silence.

…he came up behind me,

I tried to leave

He held me by the arm and grabbed me forward forcing his lips on me.

I admit I was lost in his kiss for a minute, but as soon as I got my consciousness I landed a big one across his face. I immediately ran back to my cabin and had been locked up inside ever since.

An annoying buzzing sound broke me out my thoughts. Mindlessly, I grabbed it and opened the text message. It was Bom wondering where I am. Composing a quick respond, and a lie; I tossed the phone back to the side but not before turning it off. Wrapping the comforter around my body, and I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of hard knocking against the door. I rolled over and fell on the floor with a thud. Grumbling under my breath, I scratched my eyes and walked towards the door. I didn’t bother thinking twice.

My eye sight was blurry first, but a minute later, the image of Seunghyun standing in front of me became clearer.

I froze, and opted to immediately close the door; but I figured there was no point seeing the man is ten times bigger than I am.

“Seunghyun” I breaths his name, “what are you doing here?”

He grins shyly. Yes shyly; who knew this man could act this way?

“You’ve been in your room the whole day; I figured you have to be hungry at some point, right?”

My eyebrows quirked, looking at him curiously.

He grins, and picked up a tray of food that was apparently sitting on the side. My lips immediately went dry at the sight of the delicious foods he was holding. He had fruits, steak, rice and bowl of soup.

“Dara?” he calls my name, breaking my trance.

“Ah, come in”

Seunghyun walks in, and puts the tray of food on the table. I immediately closed the door, and walked towards him. He was talking, I could see his lips moving, but I hear nothing. My eyes were only at the food, thinking of ways how to devour the food.

I sat on the chair, and grabbed the chopsticks; not sure which food I should start first.

“Dara?” he calls my name. I looked up from him, and he had a smirk on his face. “What?”

His grin became bigger. “Nothing, go ahead and eat. It looks like you’re ready to attack the food”

Since I couldn’t deny what he said, I decided to just ignore him. I didn’t realize how hungry I have was until the piece of steak enters my mouth. From then on, I started putting everything that I could get my hands on. I could hear Seunghyun laughing; I would send glares in his direction once in a while, but really; I couldn’t be bothered.

After eating everything, I was fairly sure every corner of my stomach is filled. Slumped over the chair; caressing my stomach.

“Bom told me this morning that you were feeling sick” Seunghyun began talking, looking at me with a lopsided smile. “But, seeing how you devoured the food I’m assuming you’re feeling better?”

I rolled my eyes and sat properly. “Seunghyun, I’m thankful for you bringing me food. But, really, what are you still doing?”

In an instant, his face went from playful to serious. His eye expression also changed.

“I was worried about you” he said, with a soft smile. He chuckled, as his eyes fell on the ground.

I fell into silence, watching him play with his hands. A moment later, Seunghyun looked up; our eyes meeting. He gave me a small smile; and this one I was certain is genuine. The thing is, I’ve came into realization that Seunghyun has three kinds of smile.

The lopsided – he only uses that when he finds something amusing.

The mocking – when he’s teasing me. That’s my least favourite, because that when I find him ever irritating.

The genuine – he only uses that once in a blue moon - very rare.

“Wanna talk a walk with me?” he suddenly asks, out of nowhere. I raise my eyebrows, looking at him curiously. Before I could even answer, Seunghyun grabbed me by the hand, and shut the door behind him.

Since I had no chance to even get me sweater, or anything; I wasn’t prepared to face the cold wind. I folded my arms, hugging my body. He must’ve realized that I was freezing my off since he stops to take off his cardigan, wrapping it gently around my arms.

Why couldn’t Seunghyun act like this all the time? Sweet and, gentle instead of being annoying and hard headed.

I looked over to him, and noticed the deep thought in his face. Whatever he was thinking must be really bothering him.

After walking about half a mile later; Seunghyun abruptly stops, and sat down. Again, my eye brows met in confusion. Following him anyways, I sat beside him and watch the wave crash on the shore. Few minutes of silence later, Seunhyun turns towards me.

“Is there anything going on with you a Ji?” he asks out of nowhere. The look on his face is very serious, almost sending me chills on the spine.

I my bottom lip, and frowned at the thought.

I should say no since it was the truth. Jiyong and I don’t have any kind of relationship. He was an arrogant son of a , who thought that his money could buy me. Our date was a mistake, and one of the biggest ones I made in my life. Yes I was attracted to him, but that was before.

But; the kiss from last night - I hate to admit it but I felt something; something that I should’ve never felt because it was wrong.

I was too deep in my thought that I didn’t see what he said next coming.

“Dara, you must know that I like you, right?”

My eyes widened at his confession. Suddenly, I felt my throat go dry. Seunghyun on the other hand was just staring at me, possibly waiting for my answer. Not coming up with an answer, I immediately looked away and focused my attention on the water.

Seunghyun, the man who is constantly annoys me, has feelings for me.

The means his mother was telling the truth. My forehead creases as I look back for signs indicating his feelings for me. 

I guess that I was into my memories that I must have zoned out; only breaking out when I heard his laughter.

“C’mon Park” he suddenly says standing up, offering me his hands. On a normal basis, I would have taken it without another thought; but, now it’s different. All his actions towards me has a meaning. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite” he says, as he realizes that I was hesitant.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed his hand. We walked back to cabin, falling into silence once again.

I was just opting on walking inside without another word to him, but Seunghyun immediately takes a hold of my arms, pulling me back to my place. I stared at him in confusion as he looked at me intensely. Then, out of nowhere; the man placed his lips on mine. Before I could even gather an reaction, Seunghyun pulls away.

“I know there’s something going with you and Ji. I saw the two of you last night” he says. There’s something different with his eyes, an expression that I never saw. “If you were any other girl, I’ll walk away; but, I’m way too deep to let go of you now. So I’ll fight for you, even if I have to fight for you with my best friend”

That was all he said, before he walked away. I blinked confusedly, as I watched him walk away; leaving me and my thoughts for the night.

Aigo Dara, what in the world did you get yourself into?