Burning Down Tonight

Kissing Booth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygt9UXkKZ3k&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

 

''I'm a little nervous..'' I admitted.''Yah,you pabo..Why would you be nervous?
 
It's your first date with JinYoung,relax and enjoy it~'' Seohyun said through the phone.
 
''She's right!'' Bom shouted.
 
I took a deep breath.''A-Araso...I gotta hang up or I'll be late..'' I said and hang 
 
up.I relooked myself in the mirror,maybe for the 100th time,to be sure if I was pretty.
 
 
~JinYoung's POV~
 
 
I was already at the place I had arranged to meet with ~~~~.
 
I was getting everything ready,the table,the candles,her gift.
 
Everything.It was like a small room,but it was open.It was like a small pavilion.
 
Outside,it was raining,making it even more romantic.
 
There was a cool breeze of fresh,rainy air.
 
I checked myself in the mirror,to see if I was okay.''My first date with ~~~~...'' I mumbled.
 
Suddenly,somebody called my name.''JinYoung.'' I turned and saw Yongguk.
 
was confused.''Yongguk?What are you doing here?'' I asked him.
 
He turned his gaze on the ground,he was obviously sad.
 
''Make her happy,araso?'' He said,shocking me.I froze at my position.
 
''I wasn't aiming for anything else but her happiness.'' I answered in a stable tone.
 
''Watch it,If I see her sad,you're dead.'' Were his last words and then he left,dissappearing in the rain.
 
I touched my chest,feeling my heartbeat.Then,a feminine figure appeared right in front of me.
 
I raised my head and faced ~~~~.I smiled and rushed towards her.
 
''You're...beautiful..'' I mumbled,holding her hands.
 
She blushed and smiled.I lead her to the table and helped her to sit on her 
 
seat.I served the food and we both began eating,while gazing each other without talking at all.
 
When we were finished,I stood up and went to take her gift.She was looking at me confused.
 
I knelt in front of her and held the small box in front of her.
 
''~~~~,I love you more than anything else in this world...Will you...be my girlfriend?'' She was shocked.
 
She had frozen but she smiled,then chuckled.''I will,JinYoung oppa.I will.''
 
She answered.I opened the box and took out a small,gold necklace with a tiny sparrow hanging from the edge.
 
I wore it to her,then carressed her neck and shoulders.I brought my lips closer to her neck and gave her a gentle kiss.
 
''I love you.'' I mumbled.''Nado..'' She mumbled back.
 
She stood up and I locked her in my arms.'
 
'From today on,I will be your loyal boyfriend,I will protect you from everyone and love you until the day I die..'' I promised her.
 
She blocked my mouth with her two fingers and began bringing herself closer to me.
 
She brushed her lips against mine and I returned the kiss,making it more passionate and romantic.
 
''I love you..'' were my last words to her before she completely was mine.