Memories&Lips; Say 'I Love You'

Kissing Booth

 

 
 
''Let's go to you girl tonight,Without you lonely tonight~'' 
 
 
Me,JinYoung,Sandeul,Jonghyun,Seohyun and Bom were all gathered at 
Seohyun's place to celebrate her birthday and she had asked Sandeul and 
JinYoung to sing a song for her.
 
JinYoung's voice was so angelic and sweet.The lyrics were so cute and romantic.I closed my eyes,enjoying JinYoung's sweet voice and high vocals.His voice made me relax for a reason,like I had heard it before.
 
I smiled as I was daydreaming of JinYoung.Small flashbacks began happening in my head,making my heart race.Flashbacks seeing two children,then two teenagers.Flashbacks making me wonder.
 
''JinYoung-ah!Stop pinching my cheeks!'' The little girl shouted as she was glaring at the young boy.''But you're too cute ~~~~'' The boy said smiling and squeezed the girl.Then the whole scenery dissappeared and I thought of something different.
 
''~~~~-ah!Let's paint this wall blue!'' The same boy said as he was putting his hands in the can with the paint.''Araso,araso!'' The girl answered smiling and followed,doing the exact same thing.
 
Then they both began drawing things on the wall with their hands and then they began playing with each other,ending up to look like the Smurfs from the blue paint.
 
Then,the scenery changed for once more.I saw me and JinYoung at a carnival.I was behind a booth and we were gazing at each other,while talking.Suddenly he strenched himself and kissed me and I kissed him back.
 
Suddenly,my eyes opened wide.My heart was racing,as my memories were all coming back.As my mind began filling again and the truths were all now complete.I was starring at space.The others got startled and all ran to me.
 
''~~~~-ah!~~~~-ah!'' JinYoung was shouting my name as he was shaking me to wake me up.''JinYoung..Sandeul..Jonghyun...Seohyun..Bom..I r-remember everything!'' I said with my eyes widened.''I remember everything!'' I repeated in a louder tone.
 
JinYoung touched my face with his hands,making me face him.''What do you remember ~~~~?What happened out of the blue?'' He asked,obviously worried.
 
''I..I closed my eyes and...m-memories of me and y-you began popping out in my mind,making me remember everything!I remember everything from when we were young,what happened at the carnival...that day,when you came
and...everything!'' I explained.
 
My heart was racing,remembering the day at the carnival when he approached me and kissed me.His kiss was unforgetable and the most romantic kiss I had ever been given.
 
''~~~~,do you really remember all these?'' He asked me for once again.I shook my head.''Remembering moments from the past with a certain person after complete amnesia,means that you two had a great bond...means that you are really special for her,JinYoung.It means that...she has...f-feel--We better leave them alone everyone.'' Sandeul said out of the blue.
 
Me and JinYoung were starring at each others' eyes,as we were listening to Sandeul's words.Everyone nodded and got out of the room,leaving me and JinYoung all alone.
 
''~~~~...is it true?What Sandeul was about to say?Am I...special to you?'' JinYoung asked,turning all red.I turned red as well and took a deep breath,then shook my head.''You...are'' I said,bitting my lips.
 
''You are special to me too,~~~~.You are the most important person for me,you are the one I always protected and....and...'' He seemed hesitating.''And loved.I was and still am in love with you since when we were young kids.'' He added.
 
My eyes widened and my heart began racing.*Should I say it or not?* I began asking myself as I was trying to convince myself to speak.To speak my mind.''...'' Nothing was coming out,though..
 
I turned his look away and let go of me.''S-Sorry...it was all...too sudden...I made you feel uncomfortable...Let me send you home,araso?'' I nodded.''Araso..'' I said and we left from Seohyun's house.
 
Awkward silence,as we were walking to my house.No words came out of nobody's mouth.Just starring at space and some glances.A 'Goodnight'.I was about to enter my house.
 
I turned around and saw JinYoung about to leave.''Oppa!'' I shouted,crying from happiness.''Wait!'' I added.He stopped and looked at me confused.Right when he turned around,I flew in his arms.No words were needed.Our lips said everything that we both wanted to say...