YOU?!

Second Encounter

CHAPTER 2

YOU?!

 

-------------------------------------------

MONDAY

"Alright students! our guests will be ariving soon, therefore; all classes will end 30 minutes early" principle's happy tone was heared over the speakers. seems like he is excited about the HSJ concert too!

It didn't really matter if class was going to end 30min earlier anyway, since no one was paying attention to the lessons, especially the girls. they were all whispering to eachother with excitement! the distraction was so much that even the teachers gave up on trying to keep the class focused.

Noa too, was drowned in her thoughts: 

"What am i gonna say to ryosuke when I meet him?!?!?! should i confess right away?....or should i try and act normal?....What if, What if He Doesnt even recall who i am?!"

she suddenly let out a short scream!

"Noa-chaaan!" said umi "You're excited too, ne? did you look-up hsj on the internet? did you see how CUTE YAMA-CHAN IS??! :3"

"He..is kinda cute.." Noa replied without thinking.

"I know right?" Umi said. then she ran off to the other girls and joined in on their KYAAAA-ing and squealing!

Then, the school bell rang and all the students hurried towards the yard, so they could greet HSJ when they arrive. standing in the front , facing towards the street was the principle.

"they're here! THEY'RE HERE!!!" a girl shouted, pointing at a black limo, coming towards the school. suddenly, everyone started screaming!

the Limo's doors opened, and 4 policemen walked out, opening the way for what came next: the hsj! as soon as they stepped out of the car, the already loud screams became louder. they all exited the car, with ryosuke being the last one stepping out. they looked at the crowd, and started waving with big smiles forming on their faces.

Noa's POV:

It's Him!!! It's really him!!!

I went closer and tried to get his attention. "RYOSUKE-KUN!!!! RYOSUKE-KUN!!!" I shouted, looking at him.

It's no use! my sound just gets mixed with the others...No! I can't let him slip away from me this time!

"RYOSUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! RYOSUKE-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" I shouted, so loud that my throat hurt. I was so loud that it made some of the girls next to me turn back and look at me for a moment. I stopped shouting for a second to catch my breath, then i yelled out his name again. I WON'T GIVE UP UNTIL I GET HIS ATTENTION!

"RYOSUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Never in my life had i shouted something this loud. i didn't even know i was capable of producing such a loud sound. then, it was as though my heart stopped beating for a second,

He Looked at me!  i thought i finally managed to get his attention. but no... He looked at me for a second or two, his laugh disappearing. it was as though he was trying to remember something. the other JUMPs noticed him.

His face quickly changed back to normal, gave me a smile , just like he had done to the rest of the fans, then turned his head and started walking towards the school.

"He doesn't remember me..."

Ryosuke's POV:

"Alright guys!!! Let's do this!!!" Yabu said to us as we stopped. first, the policemen had to go out and open the way for us. i took a peek outside, so many screaming girls!

"getting through the crowd alive...this is the hardest part.." I mumbled.

"Alright, You guys can come out now!" said one of the policemen. "Here we go..."

We stepped out of the Limo, and were greeted by the usual Screams. we started smiling and waving as we were walking towards the school. the usual name-screaming. nothing special.

then i heared a voice that was much louder than the rest:  ~RYOSUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! RYOSUKE-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!~

"Jee Ryo-chan, they're trying really hard to get your attention here, arent they?" Chinen said, smiling.

I kept on walking and waving, but then a loud- no let me correct myself- VERY LOUD scream got my attention

"RYOSUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

it was so loud that i looked around, trying to find the source. didn't know these girls were capable of making such loud screams..

I found the source, it was a girl, but she looked very familiar...

"hmmm, where have i seen her before...." I thought to myself, focusing on her face.

"Ryo-chan? what's up?" Hikaru asked me.

"Ah, Nothing" I said, smiling again.

I'm sure I've seen that girl before....but when?   Ah nevermind! I better concentrate on the concert.

------------

Noa's POV:

after HSJ had gone inside, so did we. we went straight to the school gym, where they had prepared a stage for the concert. I sat next to Umi,on the top row.

we looked down at the stage as the boys got on stage. everyone was cheering at them except for me. i couldn't believe ryosuke didn't remember me. i at him holding the microphone in his hands as he was getting prepared to sing. the spotlight was on his face, making him shine like an angel.

"Are you ready?!" He shouted, and cheers followed. Then they started performing. they first sang "Super Delicate", followed by "Magic Power", "Your seed" and finally, "Beat Line".

the entire time i was looking at ryosuke. his swift movement as he was dancing and his heart-warming voice....

after the concert was finished, they all bowed and thanked us for having them, and they waved as they left the stage; heading towards their car.

after they were gone, the students got up as well and headed home. they were all Hyped up and talking about the concert:

"Omg did you see chinen doing backflips?"

"Yeah it was soooo AWESOME!!!! He's amazing!"

that was it...i had lost my chance. I got out of the school, and walked for home. I didn't feel like going to work today. so i reached for my cellphone to call the restaurant and tell them that i can't make it.

"Oh Crap" I said "I forgot my cellphone...It's probably on my seat.."

I ran back quickly through the halls. at the end of one of the corridors i turned right and ~SMASH~

I hit a guy, a little taller than me. i got up, and quickly bowed: "Im sorry!" then i looked up at his face, and my eyes Widened....

--

Ryosuke's POV:

We were talking all loud and excited as we were heading back to the limo.

"We put up a great show guys! We're so AWESOME!" Yuto said.

"Yes we are! btw, Nice flips Yuri-chan!" replied keito

"Pffff, Just doin' ma Job!" chinen replied with pride.

Then we heared the principle call us from behind. "Excuse me" he said "Yamada-san, Can i have your autograph? You see, my daughter is a big fan of yours and i promised her to get your autograph for her today" He said smiling.

"You guys go, i'll catch up!" I said. then i turned back and took the pen and paper from the principle.

"what's your daughters name, mr.principle?" i asked.

"her name is sakura" he replied.

"from...Ryosuke...to...sakura-chan" I mumbled as i was writing, then i signed the paper and gave it back to him. he bowed and said:"Ahh Thank you! now excuse me, i have to go, lots of work to do! can you find your way back to the car on your own?"

"Hai! Don't worry!" I replied. he bowed again and left. i started walking towards where i thought was the exit, but when i reached a dead end, i regreted my answer. i was lost in the maze-like corridors of the school. so i started walking back the way i came, hopefully finding my way.

I was speed-walking towards a door at the end of a hallway when i suddenly Bumped into a girl and fell.

"I'm sorry!" i heard her say. she then looked at me, and i saw her face..Raven hair, green eyes...long eyelashes....

"YOU?"

 

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------

There we go, another chapter.

Thanks for readings :D comments are always appreciated!!!!!

<(^.^<) <( ^.^ )> (>^.^)>