How Lucky can you get?

Second Encounter

CHAPTER 1
How Lucky can you get?

-------------------------

"PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!" the curly-haired boy yelled at noa while kneeling in front of her, Holding a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"Uhmmm..." said noa, Shocked "I'm...I'm sorry, I'm not interested."

the boy looked at her for a moment, and then quickly turned; running down the hallway.

Noa felt sorry for him. But her heart was somewhere else...

Three  months had passed since the incident in the elevator, and noa still couldn't get over ryosuke.

she never got to tell him about her feelings, she wasn't even sure if he had the same feelings towards her; but still couldn't help but feel depressed and lonely.

at times, Noa would try to forget about ryosuke and not think about him again, but then she would come across another couple passionately holding hands, or another guy would ask her out, and it would bring back the memories she had of Ryosuke.

~Ring Ring~
the sound of the school ring broke her thoughts.

"Oh, breaktime is over, back to class!" she said to herself, and walked towards her class. she entered and sat on her seat in the first row, right infront of the teacher's desk.

she had chosen to sit in front of the class so that she could pay more attention to the lessons. Noa was always the top student of her class. even though she was busier than the rest of the students (due to the fact that she worked part-time at a restaurant after school) , she studied harder than others.

Noa wanted to go to a good college, so that hopefully she'd be employed by a major corperation; then her mother wouldn't have to work anymore, and noa would be able to take care of her better.

but today, she was very distracted.

The teacher noticed and said to Noa: "Noa-kun? you aren't your usual self today! why aren't you paying attention to the lesson?"

"Oh~ sorry sensei! I was just..."

"Is it because koji-kun confessed to you and you rejected him?" he asked with a smirk

The students all turned and looked at a curly-haired boy sitting in the back of the class; Blushing. then they turned their attention back to noa and the teacher.

"Huh? How did you know that he..?"

"News travels fast around here." he replied, still smirking

"Anyway, I don't care about student's personal relationships" He said while raising his voice "But if you Don't pay attention to class and daydream all the

time, You WILL BE Punished!"  

He almost shouted the last sentence; which made a cold shiver run down everyone's spine. Matsumoto-sensei sure is intimidating!


Noa stood up and bowed "Sorry sensei, It's wont happen again"


"Hmph!"


Matsumoto sensei, cleared his throat, and continued with the lesson. everyone was dead-silent until the school bell rang again, signifying the end of he class.

immediately after, the principle's voicecame from the school speaker.

"Dear Students, I Happily announce that the popular boy-band, Hey! Say!JUMP will be performing in our school on monday, as a part of their 'School Tour' "

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~"
Screams were heard from the girls all over the school.
"OMG HSJ!!" One girl said.

"THEY'LL BE PERFORMING HERE?!!!! AWESOME!!"

Noa didn't what all the excitement was about. she hadn't heard of HSJ before.

she was always busy working, studying or helping her mother and didn't have time for TV that much.

She tapped her friend's shoulder and asked with a curious voice: "Umi-chan, This Hey!Say!JUMP guys... I'm guessing they're very popular?"

Umi Looked at Noa with disbelief "You mean You've NEVER Heard of them before?!"

Noa shook her head.

"OMG! Where do you come from? Uranus?!" she said laughing. (I see what you did there! *Smirk*) Umi sighed, then explained:

"HSJ is a boyband under johnny's Entertainment...it's members are 9 HANDSOME BOYS!!!!" She said with excitement. then closed her eyes like she was dreaming, and continued: "and I'm in love with the lead singer...Ryosuke yamada!"

Noa's eyes widened and her heart started beating faster than normal. did she hear right?
"Wh...Who?" she asked , bewildered.

Umi replied with her eyes still closed: "Ryosuke...Ryosuke Yamada..." and a smile formed on her face.

Noa mumbled : "Ry..Ryosuke Yamada?"


TO BE CONTINUED!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys what do you think? bit boring i know, but i wanted to lay out the foundations of the story first! I'll get to the action parts soon enough! DW :P

It'll be Yamada's Debut next chapter!