Chapter 5 - Main Event

Me and My Brother’s Best Friend

 

 

At Yuri’s Courtyard: 12.00 a.m.

 

 

Author POV:

 

All of a sudden Yuri’s Mansion was pitch black. Then the sound of a microphone picked up can be heard all over Yuri’s Mansion which includes the courtyard.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE MAIN EVENT FOR TODAY’S PARTY! EVERYBODY GO TO THE COURTYARD! I WILL GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS!” Yuri said. Yuri was counting from ten to one. When Yuri was counting, all the people who were inside the mansion, quickly moved out to the courtyard bumping here and there to get to the courtyard. Then it became packed. Very packed.

“…AND TEN! NOW MAY I, KWON YURI, PRESENT TO YOU THE PERFORMERS FOR TONIGHT! ALL GIRLS IN THIS GROUP BOYS! HAHA! IT’S A NEW GROUP! GIVE IT UP FOR!!  GG!” Yuri said excitedly over the microphone which nobody saw.

Suddenly the stage lights, light up. With extra effects with gas and confetti being fired out all over the courtyard. They were six figures that could be seen standing on stage with their back facing the crowd. When the song ‘Like a G6’ started out, the six figures immediately turned around. People were gasping here and there. Some were in disbelieve saying “What is this?!” and some were saying “They looked so hot and mysterious!” but when they started performing, people were singing and dancing crazily to the song.

“Taeyeon? Couldn’t be… She looked like a really shy person before. But it all adds up…” a certain blonde thought.

“YEAH! AAAY!” a built man next to the blonde shouted while dancing to the beat.

“What’s wrong babe? The bands great! Don’t tell me you’re angry cause’ I didn’t come to you right away after I parked the car. I told you I was making friends, besides! I brought you booze and we drank it all up” the built man said loudly to overcome the music to the blonde while shaking the empty bottle in his hands.

“Nothing and no I’m not mad Taec. I was making friends too” the blonde said while rolling her eyes at him.

“COOL! Then let’s dance babe!” Taecyeon said while pulling the blonde deeper in the crowd and closer to the stage before she can even protest.

Up on stage, the band is performing their second song, ‘Dancing Dead – Avenged Sevenfold’, which happens to be with instruments and they played it themselves. People were going crazy at the solos.

“I think I’m going gay for them Ssul!” said a teenage girl with long jet-black hair to the short brown haired girl while dancing to the beat with their group of friends.

“What did you say Krys?!” Sulli shouted not really paying attention and just head banging to the music.

“I said I think I’m going gay for them Ssul!!!” the girl repeated.

“WHAT?! I CAN’T HEAR YA KRYSTAL!” Sulli shouted.

“I SAID I THINK I’M GOING GAY FOR THEM SSUL!” Krystal shouted loudly this time and sure enough her group of friends hears her too.

“Girl! WE’RE ALREADY GAY FOR THEM FROM THE START!” her group of friends shouted including Sulli. They all laugh afterwards.

“WELL THEN! SHORT HAIRED GIIRL MINE!” Krystal called out to her friends causing them all to just laugh and continue dancing.

After GG finished performing their second song, the screen behind them light up sentences which says “OUR LAST SONG FOR TONIGHT. HANGOVER BY TAIO CRUZ FEAT FLORIDA” They ended up singing and dancing to the beat. The audience was going crazy with the rapping, dancing, singing and the crazy beat.

“Hey Nic! You heard what the lil Jung said didn’t you?!” said a brown long-haired tall girl to the black short-haired girl’s ear while laughing and dancing hard to the beat.

“Yeah! Guess us Jungs got a lot to talk about Yoong” Nicole chuckled while dancing lightly to the beat.

“HAH! I wonder if she will freak out! But whatever! Let’s go dance! HARD!” Yoona shouted while pulling the small girl into the crowd now both dancing heavily to the beat.

After the song finishes, the band finish up by saying “THANK YOU! WE ARE GG!” altogether with fireworks shooting up into the sky making a fine ending for the night. Then the light went out for a minute then went back on. By the time the lights went back on, the band had already disappeared. Everybody was silent for ten second before clapping and shouting out praises at them wanting an encore.  Another minute has pass and Yuri was seen coming up the stage with the clothes she had at the beginning when the party started.

“Alright you all! That’s all the performance for tonight from the lovely band GG! Let’s give them round of applause!” and the audience clapped hard while shouting they’re praises wanting more of them.

“AND TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN! IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THAT IS! HAVE FUN!!” Yuri shouted and the audience shouted louder than her as a response. Yuri smiled and she went off the stage to go to her room. The audience continued to party, being hyped up because of GG, to the song played by the hired DJ.

 

 

 

At Yuri’s Room: 12.20 a.m.

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

 

“CRAZY SH!T” Hyo muttered, but we all heard it clearly. It was extremely silent in Yul’s rooms. All we can hear was the audience responding to Yul’s words outside and our body trying to catch some breaths. When Yul returns she was also like us, unable to believe or comprehend on what just happened.

“We did it” Am started after a moment of silence.

“And they liked us” Soo added.

“WE DID IT!” Yul and Pany said simultaneously. Right then and there I realized that we did it. We performed to our hearts content and the audience loved it!

“WE DID IT! YEAH!” I shouted and we all hug each other while crying. It was truly a very meaningful moment for us.

Suddenly I remember Jessica, the beautiful blonde that I met and whom I already taken a liking for. I ended up explaining to them about what happened between me and her.

“WHAT! GO CHANGE TAENG!” Pany pushed me to the bathroom and closed the door.

“FASTER! WHO KNOWS SHE MIGHT GO HOME ALREADY!” Soo yelled from the other side of the door while I change my clothes to the one I had at the beginning of the party.

“Don’t forget to check on your lil sis Taeng” Pany reminded me and thank god she did! I better check on her first then.

“A WOMAN OLDER THAN YOU IS HOT STUFF TAENG! DON’T LET HER GO” Yul shouted from the other side of the door too. I finish changing and went outside the bathroom.

“Only know your lover when you let her go~” Hyo and Am sang which makes me feel really annoyed but at the same time, anxious. I gave them I’m-annoyed-at-you look and they ended up shutting up but laughing a few seconds after.

I look at them for the last time for tonight while asking “Do I look okay?” They pushed me outside of Yul’s room while saying “YOU LOOK LIKE ANGELINA JOLIE” and I heard them laughing loudly afterwards. I just smiled and went off to find the girl who made my heart skip a beat many times for the night… after  find my sister.

 

 

 

At Yuri’s Courtyard: 12.20 a.m.

 

 

Jessica POV:

 

 

“Wow… The kid knows how to throw a party Taec” as I watch the fireworks. He didn’t bother replying and just continued dancing while watching the fireworks.

 

 

*Brr* *Brr*

 

 

Urgh! Even if I put it in silent mode, it’s been vibrating all this time. Who the f^ck is it?! 15 misscalls and 32 messages from the same nuthead asking if I’m home already. Good thing the performance is finish already.

“Who is it babe?!” Taec asked me loudly. I guess he noticed my foul mood.

“It’s Hae”

“Oh! I haven’t seen that guy since forever! Say Hi to him for me! As well as to Sunny! Why is he texting you anyway?! I bet he already knows you’ll be partying with me tonight!”

My ears hurt with all his shouting. I glared at him.

“Her sister” that’s all it takes for him to understand why and continue dancing. Taec and I both know Hae for a long time, and we both know how overprotective he is towards his sisters including her noona.

 

 

‘Send to: Extinct Dino

Time: 12.21 a.m.

Subject: Try to disturb me one more time

SHE’S FINE. SHE’S ALREADY 15. BESIDES THAT, DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY SISTER A.K.A YOUR SISTER’S BEST FRIEND?! NOW QUIT BUGGING ME. Taec said Hi to you and Sunny’’

 

 

Seconds after that I feel my phone vibrating again.

 

 

*Brr* *Brr*

 

 

‘From: Extinct Dino

Time: 12.21 a.m.

Subject: Cranky

Hi to him too! How is he Sica?! Tell him Sunny is sleeping but I will tell her that tomorrow. Anyways, I’m just worried. I know my other younger sister is there but she might have forgotten. She’s not really good with remembering stuff, sometimes I even wonder how she does so well at school Haha. You and Taec should meet her sometime soon. I bet you and her would get along well just like Woo and her’

 

 

Is this really the time to talk about things like that? Haish. Sometimes I wonder why he is my best friend.

 

 

‘Send to: Extinct Dino

Time: 12.22 a.m.

Subject: This is not the time for this.

So here t(=.=t)’

 

 

Hope he gets the message in that message. Just when I started to dance again, my phone vibrates. URGH.

 

 

‘From: Extinct Dino

Time: 12.24 a.m.

Subject: VULGAR AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU ARE A LAWYER

Okay! Fine! Just remember when you go home, they go home too! Don’t go home late. Have fuun~’

 

 

If that’s all he got to say then I better not reply or else he would kept on texting me back. Now I can continu-

“Babe!” Taec pulled me inside the mansion where its much more quieter than in the courtyard. URGH. Why do people always disturb me?

“What?!” I asked him while glaring at him.

“I- Ur- Oh come on! Don’t give me that glare, its freaking me out!” he said while covering his face with his hands.

“Spill it Taec, I have been busy texting back Hae that I couldn’t dance just now. Its getting on my nerve”

“Okay okay! Look, we have to go. My boss just texted me to come to his house for a briefing”

“Is it that important? It’s like almost 1 in the morning” if his boss is telling him to come to his house in this hour, I’m sure he will be sent off soon. Aww… and I was starting to have fun with him.

“Don’t make that face babe, hopefully it’s just a briefing. Come on! Let’s go get lil Jung and lil Kim” he said while my cheek.

“Okay. that our ride for the night is you”

“Hey! I don’t feel sorry for you, but I feel sorry for the little ones. It’s like their first ever party and we have to go home early” he pouted.

“Stop pouting you old man, it won’t be their last anyway. A cute birdie told me that this kid is planning to throw lots of parties this year” and it’s true. The cute birdie told me that her friend is crazy enough to throw lots of em this year but I forgot to ask why.

“Hey! I’m not that old! I’m only 25!” he glared at me for which I’m not afraid of.

“Anyways! Cute birdie?! Ha! Is it the friend you were making earlier tonight?! Or should I say yesterday night?!” he laugh as we walk out to find my sis and Hae’s sis in the courtyard. We’re searching in the courtyard because there’s nobody in the mansion.

“Yeap” I said while looking out here and there.

“Hahaha! Did you get the cute birdie’s number?!” he said while looking here and there too. We held hands so that we won’t lose each other in the crowd. Oh no…

“I forgot to ask. Damn” and that made him laugh.

“JJ forgot to ask the birdie’s number! CLASSIC!” and then he laugh again.

“There, next to the buffet table. They’re eating now” I pointed out my lil sis and Hae’s ignoring his last comment.

“Alright alright, let’s go get em and go home” he smiled to me.

 

 

At Yuri’s Guest Room: 2.20 a.m.

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

 

I can’t find her anywhere. I’ve been looking for her all over the place for hours. Of course I went to check on Ssul first, but just before I went to her I received a text from her saying that she already went home with her best friend thanks to the best friend’s sister.

Why did she went home early? Tomorrow’s Sunday. URGH. I feel so… I don’t know exactly what I feel. It’s mixed! I feel upset, disappointed and angry at her for going home early not bidding goodbye. I feel relieved at the same time curious on how our meeting was gonna end. She looks like she only prefers older people or people the same age as her. Worst part of this all, I probably could never see her again. Stupid me! Why didn’t I ask for her number?

Yeah, she’s a lawyer but probably she’s not working with Soonkyu since I know every lawyer at the place she’s working at.

Haa. Whatever. I don’t have a reason to go out anymore. My sister is safe and she’s gone. I will just try to stop myself from thinking of her and make myself to go to sleep.

Hell. This is going to be one tough night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

 

 

Heyy guys~ Sorry late.. I'll try to update faster next time its just that.. I'm stuck? anyways! I'll try harder! 

Thaaaankyouuu for those who just subscribe! i dont know which person is a new subscriber i dont know how to check hahaha XD Thanks for the comments too! I'll reply soon!