EPISODE 7: FAMILY MEETING

WE GOT MARRIED! sunsky ver.

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S POV

 

I saw that one coming thru Lee Chaerin. I pull her wrist before lifting her over my shoulder. She screams on top of her lungs. “Oppa!!!!!!!! Put me down now!” she squirms on my shoulder. I have to tell you, she’s losing her weight. A LOT! No, I never lift her up like this before. This is my first time doing it and she’s lighter than my expectation.

article-1392282-0C545A3000000578-659_306

 

“I’m heavy! Put me down!”  She hits my back. “Phone?” I held out my hand. Without a choice, she gives in. I chuckles. “Now, wasn’t that easy?” I put her down and quickly she fixes herself. “Aish, this nappeun oppa!” she pouts as she fixes her hair. Feeling a little guilty, I help her out with her hair.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Now, what’s the password?” he asked Chaerin while showing the phone to her face. Chaerin was about to open when her phone is actually ringing. Youngbae and Chaerin stared at the caller ID.

 

“Oppa!!!!!!” Chaerin tries to grab her phone but Youngbae answered the phone. “Hello? Is that Harin?” he asked the person on the other line. “Oppa, give the phone to me.” Chaerin effort went in vein when once again, Youngbae manage to tame her down.

 

ON LOUD SPEAKER

 

“Oh? Youngbae oppa??” Harin recognize his voice. “Why are you the one who answered the phone? Where’s my unni?” she asked. “Harin-ah~~~!!! Help me!! My phone is being kidnapped!” Chaerin cried for help. “Hahahahahaa~!!! Aigoo.... what are you doing unni? He’s your husband now.” Harin replied.

 

“That’s what I’ve been telling her.” Youngbae joins in. “Heol~! Who’s baby sista are you?” Chaerin mumbles in Youngbae’s arm. Youngbae chuckles in hearing her complaint. “I’ve been asking her to call your dad but she’s not listening to me.” He told Harin.

 

“She just doesn’t want you, to see your photo as her lock screen.” Harin reason out. “Oh. My. GOD!!!! Igizibe!! Why are you saying it out loud??” Chaerin covers her face with Youngbae’s arm whereas Youngbae already laughing his off.

 

“What? Wait, don’t tell me you’re on camera right now?!” Harin’s voice changed. “Deh!” Youngbae replied. Harin laughed at the end of the line. “Mianhae unni! My bad...” she apologizes for letting her secret out.

 

SO SHE’S BEEN HIDING HIS PHOTO FROM US? AIGOO... THAT CUTE LEADER.

 

“You’ll pay this when I get home!” Chaerin warns her sister. “That’s the reason of why I called you sis! Omma and appa asked you to come back home.” Harin pass her parent’s message to her older sister. “And they want to meet with my brother-in-law too!” she adds.

 

“Arasso. Kumawo, Harin-ah.” Youngbae replied. “Deh. Take care of my sister for me. I know you are the only person who can.” She laughed before she cuts the line off. Chaerin exhaled. Both of them are sitting on the floor, tired from all the chaos.

 

LOW BATTERY LIFE??

 

“When should we meet them?” Youngbae breaks the silence. Chaerin starts to think. “When are you free, oppa?” she looks at him. “How about this weekend? I have a recording tomorrow. And a day before we can go out to buy presents for you parent.” He suggested. Chaerin nods. “This weekend is great. I’ll just give them a call.” She agrees.

 

“Can’t wait to hear your song! I missed you on stage.” She smiled at him. “Hmmm.... Are you sure about that?” he gives her a smirk. “Wae??” Chaerin blinked in confusion. “If I’m on stage that means I’d be surrounded by my fans and most of my fans are...” he paused as Chaerin turns away from him pouted. “Tsk! That can’t be help.” She mutters. At first Youngbae thought Chaerin didn’t really care about it. But then, she stared at the camera.

 

“GIRLS, DON’T EVEN THINK TO TOUCH MY OPPA. ARASSO?” she warns. “HE’S MINE!” she hugs him. “Aigoo... What should I do?” he stared at the crew as he gave in to Chaerin aegyo. The crew chuckles at the cute girl.

 

“That’s a wrap!” The PD said. “Thank you for your hard work.” The couple said to the crew before leaving the studio and let the pack their set. They walk hand in hand to the elevator. “I think I should call my mom too.” Suddenly Youngbae took out his phone. “Wait!” she stops him. “I’m not ready yet...” she looks at him.

 

“Kwenchana...” he assured her before pressing the speed dial. “Omma?” he said as soon as the line is connecting. “Youngbae-ah! Orean maniya. Chalchinesso?” his mother asked on the speaker. Chaerin just listen to his mother’s voice. “Nuguya, buin?” a male voice is heard over the line. “Uri adeul.” She replied. “Give it to me. How dare he got married without our permission and didn’t bring his wife home!” his father said. Youngbae chuckles while listening to it.

 

“How can you laugh, oppa?!” Chaerin hits his arm. “He’s not mad. Don’t worry.” He put his index finger to his mouth. “Let me talk first. He called me not you! Take numbers!” his mother refuses to give the phone to his father. “Aigoo, poor dad. I’ll talk to him after this.” He said. “Why didn’t you tell us you’re going to get marry Youngbae-ah? I got shock when my friend told that you’re on that TV show.” She sounds concern.

 

“You watched?” he asked. “Of course! I wanted to know who my son’s wife is anyway. Is she next to you now?” his mother had a great instinct. “Deh...” he looked at Chaerin. “You put this on a loud speaker didn’t you?” Chaerin glances at Youngbae realizing that she should greet his mother now. “Annyeonhaseyo eomoni...” she said.

 

“Aigoo~~~! Chaerin-ah!” she sound pleased. “It’s been a while since we meet right?” she said. “Deh. The last time I saw you it was during the family concert, isn’t it? You’re there with Hyun Bae oppa. Sorry that I didn’t meet you that time.” Youngbae was amazed on how she able to remember his family. “Wow! You have a good memory, Chaerinie. Back then you were getting ready for the opening and I didn’t really want to disturb you.” She said. “When are you two coming home?” she finally asked.

 

“Soon.” Youngbae replied. “I’ll tell your brother to come back. He too hasn’t been home lately. This house is empty without my boys. When they were around, there will always be fighting and chaos happens.” His mother sighed. “I wish I had a grandkids right now.” She complains.

 

“ASK YOUNGBAE TO MAKE YOU ONE!” they heard his father said from a far. Both of them startled and gaped. Chaerin laughed abruptly by the sudden request. “They can’t! They’ll lose their job if they do.” His mother backed them up. “Wait, can you??” she doubt. “I mean your sajang-nim even married to his own singer.” She reasoned out. “Omma?” Youngbae tries to stop his mother from saying nonsense. “I wonder how your kids will look like.” She continues. “I’m going to cut the line omma...” he threatens. “Okay, okay. Sorry that I went overboard.” She apologizes.

 

“It’s okay, eomoni. I understand.” Chaerin said. “Okay, just give me a call when you’re coming home.” His mother said before saying goodbye and cut the line.

 

“Hahahaha...”Chaerin let out a nervous laugh. “You’re that nervous to talk to my mom?” Youngbae looked at the girl. She nods slowly. “Don’t worry, Chaerin. She likes you.” He assured. The elevator stops at 2ne1’s dorm and they both come out from it. “But I was curious too.” He suddenly asked.

 

“About what?” they continue to talk as they walk. “What my mom said earlier. What will our kids look like if we ever had one.” He innocently said it. Chaerin halts as her face went red! “Think about it. If it’s a boy, he’ll be just like me. Or a girl, look as beautiful as you. And they probably they swaggest kids on earth with a mom and dad like us!” he boldly said. Chaerin couldn’t bear to hear his crazy idea and dashed to the door. Youngbae catch up after her.

 

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you curious Hunchae??” he continues to . “Aigoo, isaram chongmal!” she breathes out as she couldn’t stop him talking about it. “I’m going in!” she opens the door. “Okay, I’ll stop.” He grins and takes her hands away from the door. He could see her face went all red and she tried to calm down.

 

“Chaerin-ah...” he called her name sweetly. She looked up to him. “Please, I beg you... Don’t let other see my CHAERIN...” he said. She smiled. “The cute girl that always by my side, who can smile like this and laugh like this... Don’t let her out unless it’s for me.” He holds her hands in his. She nods.

 

“So... Do you want a baby boy or girl?” he suddenly changed the topics. “HEOL!!!!!!!” Chaerin gasped and pull her hands away from his. “Oh, how about twins??” Youngbae continues as he watch Chaerin unlocked the door and walks into the house. He holds the door and quickly steals a kiss from her lips. Chaerin quickly pulls away and looks into the house for the sight of her members. “What are you doing, oppa? What if they saw us?” her heart slows down when she found no one in the living room. “But there’s no one.” He replied. Chaerin just sighed at her naughty oppa as he let her go. “Bye~!” Chaerin shook her head as she watch him closed the door. 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS! 

 

OH, HAVE YOU SEEN SUNSKY INTERACTIONS LATELY?

 

THEY WENT VIRAL! KEKEKE... MY SUNSKY IS JJANG!!! >w< 

 

I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT ANYMORE. DATING OR NOT, I LOVE THEM!!!