EPISODE 6: THE PHONE

WE GOT MARRIED! sunsky ver.

 

 

                Chaerin looks at the PD and signals him to stop filming them and give time for Youngbae to rest. The crew understood and leaves the two alone. “They stop filming for half an hour. Good night oppa.” She said slowly as she caresses Youngbae’s face. “Kumawo...” Youngbae hold her hand and looked at her. Chaerin was a bit shocked, realizing that he wasn’t really sleeping. “I thought you were sleeping.” Their eyes locked to each other. Stealthily, Youngbae’s other hand reach out to Chaerin’s cheek and he pull her face down to him, kissing her lips.

 

“I love you, Chaerin...” he whispered as their lips parted. Chaerin blushed really hard as Youngbae keep staring at her. “Don’t look at me like that oppa!” she closes his eyes with her palm. “Wae?? What did I do??” he tries to pull away her hand. “I...” this time she tries to hide her red face from Youngbae with both of her hands. Youngbae straighten his back and kneel in front of her. He tries to remove her hands away from her face but a sly smile plastered on his face.

 

“Chaerin...” he stops.  “Hmm?” she replied still hiding herself. “You’re shy aren’t you?” he teases her. Hearing Youngbae’s teasing her, she quickly removes her hands. “What??! NO!!!” she denies. “Oho... You are...” he chuckles. “Aish! I am not!” she pouts. “You were about to say it too, didn’t you?” he jokes. “When did I....” Her lips were captured by Youngbae’s and this time for a long sweet kiss.  Unknowingly, she wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands around her waist bringing her up to her feet.

 

“I love you too,oppa...”  she said as she catches her breath. “I’ve been dreaming you’d say that to me every day.” Youngbae keep her in his embrace. “And now, you don’t have to. Cause you’re not dreaming anymore.” Chaerin smiled at him. Little did they know, someone is spying on them while taking footage of them. “Ah...~” Youngbae exhaled deeply and his face changed. “What’s wrong?” Chaerin looked at him. “Half an hour is up... They’ll be here soon.” He looked at the clock on the wall.

 

“Kwenchana...” she cupped his face before giving him a last peck. Youngbae bites his lips when Chaerin manage to back. “Oppa, fighting!” she smirks and free herself from his embrace. “You’re cunning Lee Chaerin! Very cunning!” he looked at her with his hands on both waists.

 

“Oh? You’re up..” the PD opens the door and found Youngbae is wide awake. “What’s wrong?” he asked  when he heard Youngbae sighed. Chaerin on the other hand trying hard not to laugh at him. “You really are sharp on time.” Youngbae exhaled as he takes a seat next to Chaerin. Chaerin couldn’t hold it any longer and laughed.

 

“Did I just disturb something? Should I leave??” the PD senses something happen between them. “That is absolutely a brilliant idea!” Youngbae stood up to open the door for the PD-nim but Chaerin on the other pull him down, back to his seat. “No,no,no! Stay!” Chaerin stops him. The PD-nim teases the two as he opens and closes the door.

 

“I INSIST! PLEASE STAY! DON’T LEAVE NOW!” she pleaded. “I’ll be good!” she turned to Youngbae with puppy eyes. At first he tries to ignore her but she pokes him cutely which makes Youngbae had no choice but to tell the PD to stay. If not, she probably wouldn’t stop doing it- that kind a worries him cause she’s too cute doing aegyo.

 

“Kekeke... You two really are close.” The PD blurted out. “Of course we are. We’re married!” Youngbae jokes. “No we’re not.” Chaerin spontaneously turned to him. “We are now.” Youngbae stared at her. “Not in the paper.” Chaerin grins. “Oh! Right! Then, we should go and fill the marriage registration form then.” He stood on his feet and tries to pull Chaerin with him.

 

“No way! You have to meet with my parent first!” Chaerin stops him. “Ah, right!” Youngbae remembered. “Give him a call.” He ordered Chaerin. “Are you serious???!” Chaerin was taken aback by Youngbae’s serious face. The PD just laughed at them. “I’m dead serious.” He told her. “Wait! Just a moment! I think you should call when the camera rolls.” The PD suggested.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Oppa, are you for real??” Chaerin tugs his arm. “Yeah. Why?” Youngbae looked at her. “A-ani... I...” she lost her words in hearing Youngbae’s unmoved answers. Just then, the rest of the recording crew walks into the room and they’re on the camera.

 

“Kwenchana?” Youngbae called her out. “Are you worried if your dad wouldn’t let me marry you?” he asked. “Uh...” she stared back at Youngbae. “Just give him a call. He probably wondering why we haven’t meets up with him yet. He already got shocked in watching her baby getting married last week. (Referring to the first episode)”  Youngbae took her phone away from her hand.

 

“Ah~! Oppa!!” Chaerin screams.

 

“Mwoya igo?” he looked at the locked screen with his picture of him on it. The crew zoomed into the phone screen. “Andwae!!!” Chaerin shouts and hides the phone from the camera. Youngbae was alighted and all he does was preventing Chaerin from taking back her phone.

 

WHAT’S GOING ON?? WHAT’S ON THE PHONE THAT SHE TRIED TO HIDE?? AND WHY IS YOUNGBAE SO HAPPY ABOUT IT?

 

Chaerin tries her best to get her phone back from Youngbae’s hand but he’s quick. “Oppa, please!!” she stretches her hand behind his left side but he switch hand and the girl desperately struggles to get it back.

 

 

OMONA!!! THEY HUGGED!!!!

 

 

The whole crew were astonished in seeing them. The PD signals them not to disturb nor make a noise. “Aish! Oppa!!” she grunts. “Lee Chaerin, did you just grunt at me?” Youngbae furrowed his eyebrows. His hands grabbed onto hers as he pulled her closer to him.

 

 

OH MY GOD!!!! ARE THEY GOING TO KISS HERE?!!!

 

 

Chaerin glances at the camera in fidgety as Youngbae leans towards her face. “Oppa, get yourself together!” she mouthed.  Just then, Youngbae smirks. “Got you!” he turns her around and gives her a tight back hug! “Tell me the password or I’m going to show this to the camera.” Youngbae threatens her. “MWO??!” she turned her face to look at his face.

 

 

CHAERIN’S POV

 

 

Ok, I’m dead!!! My heart is racing really hard! God damn it Dong Youngbae! Why are you so sly, doing this kind of things to me?! I stared at the locked screen with his photo on it. I should have changed it before coming down. Urghh~!! Lee Chaerin, what have you done?

 

tumblr_myxu0mTyE41rlnqhto2_500.jpg

 

“AHH~!!” I felt oppa’s tightening his embrace. “Let me go and I’ll tell you the password.” I lied. Finally, he loosens up his embrace. “Now the password, please?” he showed me the phone. CHANCE! I grabbed the phone and try to escape.

 

 

“OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 

 

 

 

WHAT'S GOING ON??!!!!!!!! 

 

NO,NO,NOO!!!

 

 

DON'T END THE SHOW JUST YET....

 

 

TT^TT

 

 

MIANHAE YEOROBUN.... SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!