Introduction to them.

♥Hey! We Got Married!♥

 

♫~I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan~♫

♫~I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah~♫

♫~I got a boy meotjin!~♫

 

----YoonA's POV----

As the crowd's cheer came after the fading of our song, we slowly broke from formation and approached the front of the stage.
Music Bank emcees Lee Jangwoo and Uee emerged from the side to conclude the show.

"Yeah, so that was the goodbye stage for SNSD. A round of applause!" Lee Jangwoo said. "A great performance by both CNblue and SNSD."

"Most importantly, who topped our Music Bank K-Charts?" Uee commentated. "Let's take a look at the results of our number one contenders for this week."

 

The numbers on the result screen flashed and soon the total score came.
For some reasons, I'm guessing that the CNblue juniors would top the charts this time.
Jessica suddenly grabbed my hand, looking up at me with her icy yet warm gaze, trying to calm my spirits down.

"Congratulations to CNblue!" Both emcees exclaimed and handed the prize to CNblue.

"Congratulations Jonghyun." I smiledly at him, making him blush.

"Thank you YoonA." Jonghyun thanked and flashed his sweet smile.

 

I turned my head and saw Seohyun rejoicing for CNblue. An idea struck my head, unleashing my prankster self.
I hurried over to Seohyun and snatched the doll that was on her belt.

"Unnie, what are you..?" Seohyun asked. 

 

But before I gave her the chance to ask any further, I walked away and approached the boys again.
As Yonghwa finished his winning speech that brought an end to the show, I handed him the doll.
At first, he focused on greeting the fans. Then, when the emcees started talking again, he questioned me.

"What is this?!"

"Seohyun's accessory." I laughed and patted his back.

"Her...oh." Yonghwa realized my prank and just bowed at me before facing the crowd again.

 

'I'm sorry' started playing and all nine of us headed back inside, letting the boys enjoy their win.
Along the way, I got hit on the back with a palm that I recognized more than anything. 
I turned around and her facial expression froze me in my tracks.

"What?" I asked and reach out to touch her cheek but she shook me away.

"Those boys are good looking huh?" Jessica hissed and walked faster.

"Yes. They are extremely good looking," I teased, knowing that she is jealous. "So good looking that I might melt."

"Yah, Im YoonA!" Jessica screamed and chased me back to the waiting room "I dare you not run!"

 

The rest of the girls sighed deeply as this isn't something they haven't seen before.
Jessica pursued me and finally clamped me down onto the wall when I've unexpectedly reached a dead end.

"You did that on purpose right?!" Jessica glared up at me. "Flirting with those boys."

"Look Sica, I didn't flirt at all. You're just jealous." I giggled and tapped her nose. 

"Why should I be jealous?" Jessica tried to hid her emotions and turned around. "I'm never jealous..."

"Strange, why do I smell a dense scent of jealousy in the air?" I teased and bent forward and sniffed her hair.
"Aha! It's from you Sica."

 

Jessica stomped her feet gently and turned around to confront me.
But as fast as she was, she wasn't swift enough to avoid my arms. I quickly pulled her to my body.
her straight brown hair, I gently pecked her cheek, blushing her.
Sure, Sica and I has already come a long way. Five years of behind-the-scenes relationship is very hard for us to hold. But I'm very happy that Sica is still with me all these time.

"Why are you so good at soothing my emotions...?" She sighed and held my arm.

"Because I know you like the back of my hand." I confidently boasted, making her tsk.

"Sica, YoonA! Manager oppa is looking for the two of you." Sunny unnie popped out around the corner and informed us.

"Okay unnie. We'll be there soon." I answered and lifted Sica's chin for a kiss.

Jessica's developed a habit while I kissed her lips.
Her hand tend to reach behind me and squeeze my bottom, making me blush.
I wanted to know why. And since no one's around, this is the best time to ask why.

"Yah...Sica, why do you always do that?" I asked after our lips parted.

"Do what?" Jessica asked, putting her arms around my waist.

"That..." I sighed, starting to feel heat rise to my face.

"Oh! You mean this!" Jessica grinned and squeezed again, making me scream.

"Sica!" I whined, blushing at what she did.

 

----Jessica's POV----

I laughed at YoonA's adorable squeal.
With what I did, YoonA's turned red even through the thick make up that she had.
This face she had, was why I developed that habit.

"Why do you keep doing that?" YoonA stared at me, making me laugh again.

"I like seeing you blush." I grinned and leaned onto her shoulder. "It's so adorable YoonA."

"Yah! You two. Hurry up!" Sunny shouted again. "Before I go over..."

 

YoonA quickly pulled me along and ran to our waiting room.
In there, manager oppa looked up at us and had a very unusual smile on his face.

"What is it oppa?" I asked while I took off my denim jacket.

"Well, we have a meeting with a director of a variety show." He explained.
"I'll bring you two to meet him after this."

"What director?" YoonA asked, trying to get a better understanding of the situation.

"You'll know when we meet him later on." Manager oppa chuckled. "Now hurry up and go get changed you two."

 

The both of us quickly got up and went to change.
Oh, did I mention that the two of us have yet another habit? This was developed during our promotions in Japan.
What is it? We like to change in the same room. Pretty weird huh? But that is our kind of excitement.

Taeyeon once caught us taking pictures while changing as she opened the doors to check if we're done.
Although I feel embarrassed just thinking of it, it was still memories of the two of us.

But this was no time to play. We have to be quick and not let this director wait any further.
That's what I thought until...

"YoonA! What are you doing?!" I whispered as I felt her hands grabbing my waist.

"Just one playful kiss please." She begged and pursed .

"Fine. Make it quick." I gave on to her adorable expression and went in to kiss her.

"What?! This again?" Taeyeon chuckled when she saw us after she pulled the door open.

 

YoonA flustered and quickly changed into her casual wear.
After she left, Taeyeon laughed at me, for being unable to control the temptation.
Glaring at her, I gave her my trademark icy stare, making her flinch.

"Come on Sica." Manager oppa urged after I've changed.

"I got it, let's go now." I sighed and hurried off with YoonA.

 

The three of us got into manager oppa's car and headed straight for one of the entertainment companies.
Although nervous, being beside YoonA made me feel a lot better. I realized that I have learnt to be dependant on YoonA, a lot. Soon, we arrived at the building and went up to the office.

"Ah YoonA and Jessica. Pleasure to meet you." The director smiled and offered a handshake. "Come on in."

"So what is this show we are going to be in?" I asked while taking a seat in his office.

"Let me explain..." He smiled and started to used the slides he prepared to brief us.

 

YoonA and I sat in the office with our manager, quietly listening to the director whom proposed for us to be casts. 
With what the director's trying to show in front of our eyes, we couldn't register any of it at all.
While he ended his slides and asked if we had any question, YoonA spoke up...

"Really sir? We're being casted? But this show is for couples..." YoonA wailed, putting the slip of paper back onto the wooden surface of the table.

"What's wrong with coming up with a new kind of show? It's just the same show with new elements." The director laughed at her, but trying hard to assure that it will go just fine.

"Fine then. We'll do it." YoonA shook her head and forced a crooked smile onto her face, making me laugh.

"Well then. YoonA and Jessica, welcome to We Got Married !"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chappie. Please pardon me if things are boring.
I can't immediately start the show you see. Heeheehee.
Thanks to the people that subbed even before I started writing. You guys are amazing.

Due to the comment limits that I can reply to, I'll be replying them here as it would be faster.

@4ACQG7: Oh that Byuntae suggestion. Will consider it though~ :3

@karinfrance007Thanks for the support! I hope I don't disappoint you. :P

@gorjessone189Silly hahaha. Thank you for the support. ^~^

@SELFishyThanks for coming by to read this~ Your support is appreciated. :D

@DorkyDorkieWow. Thanks for the support. >.< Hope you'd like the future chapters~

@yoonsic722No problem. :D I hope you'll like the chapters that are coming soon. ^^

@TheYoungKwangHaha be sure to read carefully next time. :3 Thanks for the support~