They're my life.

The other life of being a Sasaeng fan.

 

 

Today is the 4th of September; the chilly evening makes me sneeze and cough from time to time, I took out my memory card and inserted it to the csrd reader on my laptop. my hands clapped when the upload starts, suddenly the door flew opened revealing my younger brother with a glass of milk on his hands. "What do you want, dongho?" he sat down on the edge of the bed and placed the glass on the table beside my bed.

dongho: I was just wondering...

me: hrm?

dongho: .... do you even have a life beside those gay guys?

me: what are you saying? they're my life.

dongho: sis, haven't mother told you?

 

He sighed and I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him. I gazed back at my laptop and the upload was still on the half bar. "Haven't told me what?"

dongho: You're failing sis.

me: I can maybe catch up with the lessons dongho. don't worry.

dongho: Unnie, ever since that 12 bastards came into your life, you've been busy taking photos of them or whatever you do to them and posting it on the internet and it's so ridiculous when I hear my batchmates talk about you and your obssessions. This is absurd sister, you should wake up.

 

I was flabbergasted at my little brother's sentence, my mouth slightly hung opened and lowered my head down suddenly thoughts rushed from my head: my life, studies, schoolmates, graduation, and especially... college. I watched my brother got up and went out without saying another word, I coughed and faced my laptop again. 

 

upload complete!  

save       |       cancel

 

I bit my lip and clicked "save". I cupped my face as I think about what my brother had just said when my mother entered my room without any warning, my heart skipped a beat as she held out an envelope to me. "read it." she said, "What's this eomma?" mom sighed and slowly closed the door.

mom: I'm disappointed abour you.

my hands tremble as I slowly open the envelope, and after a few seconds a tear escaped from my eyes. I instantly broke down and cried in front of the laptop. I was regretting everything I have done, mother was right... regrets are always on the last part of every desisyons you make.

 

 

I was wrong.

I wasn't ready for this.

I thought I'm going to make it, but no.

I'm not accepted in all of the universities I applied for.

 

 

 

What should I do? should I blame myself for loving EXO so much?

 

 

 

 

 

A/N.

Annyeong! I hope you like the first chapter, I know it's quite short but I can promise you that I'll do long updates after this.

tbh, I really hate beginnings XDDDD but still.. comments and subbies are LOVED :)