Chapter 2

L .I .E

Sehun left to work after having the mouth watering breakfast prepared by Krystal.

" Don't wait for me tonight. I will be busy for the new project coming up."

" Kay, don't forget to have your dinner at time."She said in concern.

" Okay, bye."

" Bye."

Krystal is back to the kitchen washing all the plates, she do work but not everyday. After doing all house chores she get a phone called by his brother. Her brother asked her to meet him in the company. So she decided to went for working after that so she change her simple clothes to a black dress above knee length which makes her look more beautiful and charming.

While she walked into the company,all the workers bow at her to show their respect towards the CEO's daughter. She flashes a warm smile to them and walk into the lift.One of the worker told her that her brother will be here after another few minutes. Once she reached her brother's room, her face changed to a serious one wondering the reason her brother asked her here. While she is wondering, a tall guy which his height is 186cm walk towards her and hug her. This make her face brighten " Welcome back to here, Tao."

" Hey my dear sister, how's your lfie? after 3 months not seeing you, you seems to grow taller?"

" Can't you see I am wearing a high heels?"

" Oh I am just joking. You didn't answer my question yet."

" Fine." She sat down on the chair and looked at her brother seriously. " Why did you call me here?"

" I miss my sister and of course asking her marriage life."

" In my plan."

" So, he did fall for your acting? Well, my sister will be a great actress."

She smirk:" He thinks that I fall for his acting too? For a year he has been acting."

" You too, acting for a year."

" 8 months not a year? I definitely didn't know it was his acting for the 1st 2 months."

" Well, it seems like I doesn't need to worry for you. Everything is going well. Should we celebrate?"

" Well, I don't mind celebrating. No harm rite.If you have nothing more to tell. I am going back to my office."

" See you later."

Krystal put on her fake smile and walked to her office. So, Krystal actually knew Sehun is acting for her money and for the 1st 2 month she was too in love with this guy and too blind to see that.

* Flashback

Let's prepare a surprise for Sehun. He would surely love it ." She wanted to surprise Sehun by suddenly appearing in his company but she heard what Sehun and Luhan said.

" So, I thought you really love her? It's all acting?" Luhan said with his eyes widely.

" My acting is so good? Even you believe I love her? She maybe really pretty but I only love her money. "

" Now think  of it you are not the guy who will break up with the one you love. Still loving Jessica?"

" Of course, she will only be the girl I love in my life."

Krystal who stands outside the room heard this was shock and she decided to continue listen to it.

" How are you gonna take her money from her?" Luhan asked.

" I will tell her that I need it for business and I will return it back to her."

" She will surely gives you since she seems to love you."

" I will make her fall for me her and after getting what I want i might dump her."

She ran back home and look at the mirror  and she looked at the photo frame where her and Sehun picture was framed. She was too sad to think of what happen and she dropped the frame and she saw another photo behind the frame which is Jessica and Sehun.

She took the photo and went back to her room . She called her brother:" Tao, I need you to help me with something."

" Well, how are you. So how is your marriage life?'

" Maybe we should meet up in the cafe now."

" Now? what is so hurry?"

" I said now." Tao agreed and he is sure that something is wrong since Krystal sounds so serious.

" Help me search for this girl, all the information of her."

" Who is this? Sehun ex girlfriend?"

" Not ex. Just help me to search and return the photo to me as soon as possible."

" Ok, but you gotta tell me what is going on?"

" Well, my husband get married with me just for our money and decided to divorce and dump me."

" Seriously?! I will help you to punish him." Tao get angry but surprisingly Krystal is calm.

" No need, I have a plan in my head."

So what is the plan in Krystal's mind.

* Flashback end