Chapter 1

L .I .E

A married couple is on the beach with their family and it form a beautiful scene.The shimmering sunlight make the sand sparkle like a thousand tiny jewels and in the distance the waves looked like white horses, galloping in unison, and crowning all this was the most most beautiful sunset. 

The girl's hair flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, perfect skin. Her eyes framed by long eye lashes that seems to brighten the world.If she smiled, it seems that the world will laugh with her. If she cried, the whole world would want to comfort her. She has the charisma that seems to make everybody loves her once you see her. Her husband is the son of the owner of SM company, which is one of the successful company in the global. Oh Sehun, her husband who have a pair of crescent eyes when he smiles. He might not has deep voice but his charming smile can melt anybody's heart.

" Dear, come here and have some food, I prepared all these for you." Krystal waves to her husband which is playing with some random kids on the beach. After hearing what his wife said, he bid goodbye to the kids and ran towards the tree where his wife and family seated.

" It's delicious, you are one of the best cook other than my mum." He flashes his charming smile to Krystal.

" OH son, you are so sweet." His mum said.

His dad too said:" You definitely know how to make 2 woman happy at the same time."

" I learnt it from you, dad."

" You guys already married for almost a year. When can I see my grandchildren?" His mum tease them and look at Krystal. Upon this, she blushes and look at Sehun.

" Mum , we don't have the plan yet. I promise one day you will see your grandchildren but not now. You also knew that I am very busy with dad's company."

" Ok, I get it son. Just teasing, Krystal don't be too burden for what I said just now." His mum hold Krystal's hand.

" Neh, umma."

So they spend their Saturday meaningful like this.

After sending their parents home, they headed home too. " You must be tired today."

" It's ok. I should go back to my room and rest." Krystal said.

" Do you want to watch movie tonight? I downloaded some nice movie."

" Well, it's a good idea. Let me take a bath first."

" Ok, see you after 20 minutes."

They headed to their room and take a bath. Well, are you feeling weird that why are they using different rooms? Their marriage is actually an arranged marriage, so Sehun decided to sleep separately so Krystal won't feel uncomfortable and Krystal agree with that.

" Well, what movie should we watched? A romance movie or scary movie?" Sehun asked.

" Erm, maybe a romance movie." It seems like she is scared of scary movie. Sehun played the romance movie but it failed.

" It seems like something is wrong with this downloaded file. Let's watch the scary movie." Sehun smirk.

Krystal just stay quiet and pout. While watching the scary movie she keeps hiding her eyes with a pillow. Sehun chuckle upon her cutenessHe hugged her and let her lay in his embrace safely.

You might think that they were very loving, but have you ever think if this is a lie?

After watching the movie, they went back to their own room and rest.

Sehun lay on his bed and sigh :" How long should I act as a good husband. I am sick of this." Suddenly his phone rang:" Hey, Sehun. What's up? Why did you called me just now?"

" I wana run away from this fake life so let's go to the pub tomorrow. If Krystal ever asked you where I am just tell her I am busy with work with you for a project coming up,"

" Yes, I wonder why will you do this for her money? Why will you need her money when you dad's company is as successful as her dad's company?"

" Nobody will said no to money. Luhan, just do what I said kay?"

" Fine, bye."

" Bye." Sehun hang up the phone and look at the picture in his photo frame, he took out the photo behind the photo of him and Krystal. It's a photo of him and his love one, Jessica. They were a perfect couple until his family break them apart by sending Jessica to overseas since Jessica need the money to help her parents business so Jessica promised to leave Sehun.

The next morning, Krystal prepared breakfast for Sehun. " Good morning, dear.Thanks for the breakfast. I think I am a lucky guy to get marry with you." His acting start again, every time showing his smile to her even though he does not love her. But,deep inside his heart, he might like this girl. This girl has stay with him for a year.

" You are welcome. This is what a wife should do. " She smile and gives a peck on his face.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Pls comment :)Tell me what you think about this... Thanks!!