AT THE STAGE WITH INFINITE

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

The day has arrived for Apink, It's finally their DEBUT, they came on the recording studio eraly for their dry rehearsal , as they sat on the front row to watch the other sunbae's practice they were amazed.

 

"omo.. I hope we'll do well." Hayoung said, she glanced at Namjoo and shuts because of too much amazement Namjoo didn't notice that was hanging up.

 

"ohh sorry" she chuckled a bit, "Let's just give our best! "We worked hard for this." She added

 

"yeah, right. we even ate like goats because of this day." Bomi said and she blinked cutely. Their manager called them to go to the backstage and gets ready for they need to show the sunbaes how did they practice or to check if they need to clear some mistakes on the members. As they got up on the stage they were full of nervousness seeing that sunbaes are watching them practicing.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Apinkeu imnida" They all said and bowed 90 degrees on the idols who were anticinapting with their dry rehearsal performance.

 

As they finished their greetings to everyone they went to their own positioning as the music begins the nervousness flows on their veins.But, they didn't even show even single of nervousness on their faces.

 

Infinite are watching from the distant as they perform, the amazement of the newly girl group were drawn on their faces.

 

L watches NaEun carefully, on how she dance, sing and everything she notices about her. He didn't even know why he feels like he hates this girl so much. But one thing is for sure, He will prove to her that she'll make her fall in love with him.

 

He smirked while watching.

 

Hanbal dagagamyeon dubal meoleojijiman 
Jogeum deo gaggai yeopye 
Ggok buteo seoseo an nwa jullae 
Oneuleun nae mam modu boyeojullae

 

As they continue to sing the chorus, accidentally NaEun spotted L who was watching them and she just gave a straight face to him and continue performing.

 

As soon as they're done performing and thanking the audience who were watching they grouped hug each other  and proceeds on the backstage and talked to the staffs, the manager said that, "Eunji-ah. you hit the high note, very high. it is good but you should watch it out" EunJi just nodded. Then he switched his glance to Bomi, "Bomi-ah, don't cover your face " He showed the last part where Bomi had unconsciously covered her face with her hands.

 

She just chuckled, "omo, mianhae, I was just too nervous." but, in the end the manager still praised them for the great performance they had done.

 

 

They needed to change costumes again for their pre-recording of the today's event, after they had finished changing they went out of their room which they shared with their 4 minute sunbaenims, and met Infinite across.

 

Apink bowed politely one by one at them, NaEun bowed at each one of them but didn't bow to L and takes her way towards the backstage.

 

what a disrespectful girl.. L thought.

 

As they were waiting backstage, Sunggyu popped out of nowhere and giving them good luck, as he called the other members, "Let's say "hwaiting" together" Sunggyu said as they put their hands together, but L didn't mind them, "Ya! L.. come here" Sungyeol pulled him and his hand where on top of NaEun's. She just rolled her eyes.

 

"hana, deul, set! HWAITING!" thehy said together. The girls were to nervous because they were about to perform now on the stage with the real audience infront of them.

 

"we'll do well" Chorong said as she fist pump.

 

Finally they were called by the MC to perform, they sang "I don't know/Mollayo" again and giving their sweetest lok on the audience didn't even showing a little nervousness on their faces.

 

As the event ended Infinite and Apink where standing beside each other and gets called to step infront.. As expected "Be Mine" won, Chorong gave the flowers to NaEun and asked that she should give this to them.

 

But Infinite were to busy cheering, and she has noticed that L was the one who's not that busy, and she decided to approach him instead, even though she really didn't like him.

 

"hey, congrats for winning" she said as she handed the bouquette of flowers and smiled at him.

 

He just smirked and thanked her.

 

"Good performance , pretty lady" L said huskily, but NaEun didn't mind it and just went back where her unnie and dongsaeng where.

 

-

 

Heyyy!!! CHAPTER 5 is up! :D How was it? :D SUBSCIRBE AND COMMENT :D

 

NEXT: MV with L