Only Tears

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

L went out of the van to follow where the others are going, He always steals glances on Naeun who is currently having fun with Taemin.

 

Taemin and Naeun are happy messing around with each other, they get along so well. Which L found it so envious of.

 

Its already night time and APink is having a hard time to set up their tent, they whined a lot on how they will suppose to sleep if they even cant set it up.

 

Naeun looked at L's direction, but instead of going to L she just ignored him and walked behind him to ask for help on Taemin. Taemin gladly helped her on it.

 

"Because you helped us! I'll be the one to cook your marshmallows" Naeun chuckled. Taemin nodded eagerly liking Naeun's idea.

 

-

 

The bonfire was set up by Sungjong and Sungyeol, they sat in circle. "Ya! Lets play open forum!" Sunggyu announced which made the other go confuse on what he just exclaimed.

 

"mwo? Is it even on our list?" Hoya interrupted, "and whats that forum thingy?" he added.

 

Open Forum is like where a certain person asks a question and all of the people surrounding him/her should also answer.

 

After he explained it to the other members, they cheered and Sungyeol got an idea, he found an empty bottle and uses it as their pointer.

 

Sungyeol spins the bottle and it landed on, Sunggyu.

 

He blinked, "Is there a time that you guys get mad at me?" He asked.

 

Sungjong being the maknae that always get bullied by the leader, spoke aggressively. "ne, hyung! I really get mad when you always nag around us and dont even help us clean!" He said, which made Sunggyu laugh.

 

"mwoya? I was just supervising you guys" He reasoned out.

 

"I got mad at you when you dont open your eyes, You cant see me clearly." Namu said greasly which made Sunggyu laugh more.

 

"Well, not really. I understand you being a leader, but, I got pissed also but not really" Dongwoo said,

 

"mwo? Are you crazy? Genius or a babo?" Sunggyu laughed hysterically.

 

-

 

There were many questions being asked, it pointed on different members, but, it never landed on Taemin, Suzy, Naeun and L.

 

All of them were waiting for the time that just one time, the bottle will point at them.

 

And there wish was heard by the fairy. It pointed on Taemin.

 

"Uh.. since Im just a guy you just know just for this day, uhh.. whats your first impression on me?" He said shyly.

 

Naeun raised her hand first, wanting to ask right away. "well. I thought youre a girl" She said teasingly, which Taemin just pouted. "tsh. Im just a pretty boy." He added.

 

Sungjong coughed, "uh.. dont forget, I still exist" He joked, then everyone laughed, L stared at Naeun who were busy teasing Taemin.

 

Few more spins then it landed on Suzy, Suzy smiled widely and claps excitedly. "well, guys you dont have to answer, Myungsoo will be enough to answer, because he is my boyfriend.", L scoffed, "It's L." He said coldly.

 

"whatever, baby." She flirted and cleared , "So.. have you liked someone besides me, when we were not still together? I mean, before I came back?" She grinned, waiting for an answer from him.

 

L stared at Naeun, but when there eyes met each other, Naeun avoided his gaze and excuse themselves, "guys. Ill just go and get something on the tent." She pulled Taemin up to go with her, She doesnt want to hear what will L said. She was about to go when L finally spoke up.

 

"Ne. I liked someone before you came back. She helped me a lot and made me feel that Im not alone on my problems" Naeun stopped walking when she heard what L said, Taemin stared at her curiously and tapped her shoulders, "gwaenchana?" He asked, Naeun just nodded and pulled him again.

 

L's stare never left Naeun who is almost out of the sight because of the darkness. All eyes where on him, Suzy cant believe that L made her embarrass but she broke that awkward moment, when no other person were talking. It seems like the cold wind were the one who keeps on whispering on their ears.

 

"So.. yeah, Its nothing bad about that,baby.. well, at least she helped you on your problems right?" She awkwardly said, but no respond on L.

 

"Do you still like her?" One of the girls blurted out, it was Yookyung. L wanted to speak. He wants to speak but no words came out on his mouth.

 

Infinite's eyes were so focused on him, but still he didnt speak.

 

Taemin and Naeun arrived at the tent and sat down inside, "I thought, you were looking for something?" Naeun didnt speak and stared nowhere, Taemin sits down beside her comforting her and leans her head on her shoulders, "I could be your bestfriend too, I'll always keep you happy" He said.

 

"Tell me, about it and Ill try my best to help you" Taemin added, and for the second time on her life, Naeun bursts her tears again and told Taemin about what's happening between her and L. Taemin felt sorry for Naeun because of what had Suzy done to her.

 

He requested to Sunggyu that he will sleep with Naeun, but Sunggyu doesnt allow them, but Naeun insisted and told him the reason why she wanted to.

 

"oppa. please, allow us, we wont do anything bad, were not like that. I just want someone who will listen to my problems and comfort me" She said as she wipe her tears. Sunggyu tries to make her happy by singing 'Only Tears' a happy version, but it only made Naeun cry more.

 

He blinked and hugged her, "ya! I was just trying to make you happy. ara ara , you can sleep with him, I trust the both of you. Rest well, ne?" He patted her head.

 

Naeun went back on the tent were she saw Taemin preparing their sleeping bags.

 

Suzy wants to sleep with L, but L really dont like and went on Sungyeol's tent and hugged him tight, "Yeol-ah. Ill sleep here eo?" He said.

 

Suzy who is busy looking for L didnt know that he was on Sungyeol's tent and ended up sleeping alone. She wants to give up on L already, but she cant because, she loves him very much. She cried all night thinking of what to do, to make L feel the same way as he feel for her for the past years they were together.

 

The lonely night takes over them.

 

-

 

CHAPTER 22! Infinite's Song Only Tears XD kk, how was it? Subscribe and Comment eo? Thank you