suprise

i'm in love with you, oppa

At the school, you walking through the corridor and heard all the girls in your school were squealing about something. But, you didn’t have any interesting about it. You went inside your classroom and saw junhong already sit at his chair. You sat beside him and sighed. He looked at you.

‘what’s wrong ---ah?’ he asked you.

‘why they are so noisy?’ you put your bag down.

‘hmm.. it maybe because the news. I heard we have new male teacher, he is young and good looking.’ He told you.

‘is that so?’ you just nodded.

‘you never see him, right? You maybe will act like them too.’ He teased you.

You rolled your eyes. ‘ you must be joking.’

You turned your eyes to the window and somehow you thinking about himchan. Oppa, what are you doing now? I wanted be with you again just like yesterday.

And soon the bells ringing. All the students entered the classroom. You still on your deep mind about himchan so you didn’t listen when the door open and the teacher coming.

The girls started murmured. But you didn’t care about it.

‘ok class. I am your new history teacher.’ He said.

You heard something familiar with his voice and your eyes slowly moved from the window to the teacher. You saw a face which you really know and your eyes widened.

‘my name is kim himchan.’ He smiled.

Your mouth half opened. Junghong saw your expression and tried to hold back his laugh. You turned away to him and gave him a death glare. He stopped.

A girl raised her hand up. ‘kim sonsaengnim, may I ask you something?’ she said.

‘yes. What is that?’ he replied her.

‘how old are you now?’ she asked while the others giggled.

He smiled. ‘ I am 23 years old.’

Another girls raised her hand. ‘do you have girl friend?’

‘I can’t tell you. That’s my private life.’ He answered straightly.

The girls murmured and frowned.

‘ok then. No more question so let’s start.’ He said.

While he teached in front of the class, you whispered to junhong.

‘you know about this right?’ you whispered to junhong.

‘yes. This is surprise for you.’he whispered.

‘oh thanks to you and now I get a heart attack.’ You kicked his leg.

Both of you busy kicked each other legs while chuckled.

Himchan saw that. When your eyes looked in front of the class, you met his eyes and you gave him shyly smile. His eyes turn to the other way. What? Am I doing something wrong? You thought.