Childhood friend

Changing My Childhood Friend {Hiatus}

"Ouch" Eun Mi said when she fell on the sidewalk.

"Watch where your going." The person said.

"Sorry." Eun Mi apologize as she got off the floor.

"You think a 'sorry' will fix this problem?!" The person said rudely.

"I'm really sorry. It was an accident." Eun Mi replied.

She look up to see someone fimilar. Isn't he the new student Luhan?! Eun Mi thought.

"You made my clothes dirty. Gosh. Whatever." And with that being said, Luhan walked away.

Bad attitude. Eun Mi thought. She continued to walk but got yelled by again.

"I know I'm good looking and all but can you stop following me?!" Luhan yell as her turn around to face Eun Mi.

"I'm not following you." Eun Mi shouted back and walk infront of Luhan.

Self obsess. Eun Mi thought as she add it to her list about Luhan.The both of them continue to walk in silence not wanting to start another fight. Then, the both of then stop at the same time.

"Why are you stopping you stalker?" Luhan asked Eun Mi.

"First of all, I'm not a stalker. And secondly, I'm in front of my house so duh I am stopping." Eun Mi reply.

"Whatever stalker." Luhan said and went to his house which is across from Eun Mi.

Wait, he live next door?! Eun Mi thought to herself but shrugged it off since she was tired from the little fight she had with Luhan. She enter her house and went to her room. When she enter, she went to her desk and stare at a photo. It was a photo of Eun Mi and her childhood friend. I miss you oppa. Eun Mi thought. She took the photo out of the frame and flip it over to the back. On the back, there was words that said Luhan. What?! My childhood friend is that self obsess guy?!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: I decided to update another chapter because I didn't update for 2 weeks. Hope you like it^^