3

Invisible love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So… how was the meeting?” Heechul inquired the moment Eunhyuk knocked down on the couch beside him. His eyes still focused on the television's screen, didn’t bother to even look at the younger.

“So-so.” Eunhyuk answered short, didn’t have enough energy to talk. Since all his strength was drained when he needed to climb up 12 flights of stairs towards their unit on the 12th floor just now.  Damn the elevator, why it doesn’t work only when he needed it the most. Cannot the broke tomorrow or the day after that? Why must today?

“You’re about to be a millionaire and it’s only a so-so…. No heart’s jumping or whatsoever else at all? Just so-so!?”

“I finally got a ‘lover’… so, little bit thrilled…. That’s all I guess.”

“Well done, it’s about time for you to feel the excitement.”

“Oh yeah… do you knows anyone who might be close with Lee Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked, remembering back the question that he forgot to ask. He’s quite curious about that someone who knows a person that knows Mr. Hangeng that closed to him. Who was that person that spilled his entire secret to an unknown man so easily? Should he cursed that person or thanked him/her once he knows the culprit? Well, sure his life gets better after all his debts clear but still Donghae is still a stranger before he knows his name.

“Who’s that?” Heechul frowned, recalling his memories that might contained the said name but none was found.

“My lover.”

“Sounded familiar. Did you mention about him last time?”

“No. I just know his name today, since I’m too busied fainting myself the first time I meet him.”

“Is he someone famous?”

“I don’t know, but he’s not an actor or a singer or something near to that field for sure.”

“Hmm… I don’t know too. Korea sure has lots of peoples with the same name, so maybe he’s just one of them.”

“But… you’re home so early today, hyung? I don’t expect you to be at home already.” Eunhyuk said while eyed him curiously, also want to drop up the topic about him and his lover immediately.

“Blamed that damn elevator, it’s just killed my mood.”

“I never know that some broken elevator could stop you from going out, hyung.” He chuckled lightly. “I thought you’re unstoppable.” And he laughed some more before Heechul smacked him at the back of his head. Muttering something about ungrateful brat that currently laughing at him. “Hyung, where’re you going at this late?” Eunhyuk asked looking at Heechul who’s walking to the front door.

“Out!” He growled back at him while slipped on his shoes. ‘And that damn elevator better works already.’ Eunhyuk heard him mumbled before the door closed again.

 

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

Few days after their second meeting, Eunhyuk then received a phone call again as promised. Donghae once again set up for their meeting at the same café they’d met in earlier week. After the long talked on the other day, he found that he somehow felt strangely excited to finally start his acting talent. He also felt quite nervous knowing that somehow Donghae’s future life is depends on his acting skills. He just really hates to disappoint someone. Therefore, he will just do the best and hope that his best would be enough and wish that Donghae can finally get his happiness without being controlled by his mother.

Even though he felt little bit of confused and strange at the reason why Donghae wants to hire him as his lover, doesn’t he will only anger his mother even more by adding his character in his love life? Even Eunhyuk cannot see what can make his mother changes her decision and accept Donghae’s girlfriend if Eunhyuk was added in this conflict. But well Donghae must have his own reason for doing that. For that part, he doesn’t wanna to intervene. He will think that this is just a part time job that he needs to do.

“Sorry… I’m a bit late.” The same low, sensual voice wakes him from his dreams. He nodded stiffly, startled by the other man’s arrival. Donghae grinned further, taking a seat in front of him. “The traffic was quite heavy.”

“No, that’s okay. I too, have just arrived short while ago.” Eunhyuk replied, brightly, while shaking his head. “Oh… I’ve ordered the same drink that you have last time, I hope you won’t mind.”

“I don’t mind. That’s my favorite drink after all.” Donghae replied happily; seem quite relief as he doesn’t need to wait to enjoy the drink as the waiter appeared with their orders. He was deadly thirsty actually.

“Then…” Eunhyuk slowly starts after waiting up for Donghae to finish indulged himself with the heavenly cool drink. Curiosity already built up in him as he was eager to know why this meeting is actually needed. Actually he was now eager to get started, because the excitement came quite late. The thrilled was doubled than before. “What am I supposed to do now? Ah, no… that’s not right…. Actually, what’s my… first task??” He inquired hesitantly, feeling confused himself. “Why we meet today?”

Donghae almost chuckled at the nervousness that evident in the other man’s voice, because he’s also felt the nervous just like what Eunhyuk’s feeling. Thinking about the outcome of this crazy idea, he felt anxious.

“There’s a party, hosted by my mother….” Donghae hesitantly starts, while eyeing Eunhyuk, waiting for his respond. Eunhyuk already sacrificed a lot when he agreed to help him. He knows that Eunhyuk’s involvement in this messed will somehow affect his own life too.  Knowing his mother inside out, she’s capable of doing everything with the power that she had. Iron lady, even the country’s president would abide her command since almost half of the country’s revenue contributed by her company.

So, the possibility for his plan to be successful is very low. The percentages for it to be successful might not even exceed 1 percent; but he really needs that 1 percent because for him love only happened once in lifetime and he had found his one love so he cannot let it go just like that without fighting for it. That’s why he really needs that 1 percent and Eunhyuk. Only Eunhyuk can help him to makes the percentages slightly increase. He knows that his mother might hurt Eunhyuk in the process, therefore he really appreciate and relief when Eunhyuk still agreed to help him even after knowing the consequences from this messed. So, he will take into account of everything that Eunhyuk’s want and listen to Eunhyuk’s decision first before he decided himself. And he will do whatever it takes to protect Eunhyuk from his mother.

“And…?” Eunhyuk said reassured him to continue after noticed the hesitant.

“I want you to attend it with me.” Donghae clarified shortly.

“Me? Party? Your mother’s?” He asked hastily at the sudden news.

“Yes, and I will introduce you to her that night.”

“As your lover?” Eunhyuk squeaked, panicky at the thought of meeting the said person. He knows the fact that he need to meet Donghae’s mother when he agreed to this deal, but this was so fast. He still doesn’t know everything about the other man in front him, what if his acting was not convinced enough in front of his mother. What if their plan screwed?  And also Donghae’s mother sounded really scary woman.

“Don’t worry; I won’t let anything bad happen.” The anxiety in Eunhyuk’s face slowly faded as he seemed can feel the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter