2

Invisible love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Lee Eunhyuk-ssi…” The guy stopped in front him, bowed his head briefly.

“Yea!!” He nodded stiffly, startled by the other man’s arrival. The young man grinned further. “C-can I help you?” Eunhyuk awkwardly said, looking at the guy dumbfounded. He doesn’t know that he had a millionaire acquaintance.

“Yea… Only you the one that can help me.” he said in his low, sensual voice that seemed to convey a sense of quiet confidence. “It would be much comfortable if we can talk while I drive you home.”

“Ah!!” There’s suspicious and confused in Eunhyuk’s eyes, surprised by the man's request as well.

“I’m really sincere. So, please….” The young man said again, understand the meaning behind the looked.

And Eunhyuk, awkwardly and hesitantly stands up and slowly starts a heavy step to follow him. Once the young man stands beside the passenger seat of his luxurious car, he opens the door for Eunhyuk to enter. Eunhyuk slightly bowed while still looking suspiciously at the guy that face seems quite familiar. Nonetheless he still hops in the car, not every day he got to ride a car like that. Momentary, after the guy closed the door back, he briefly admired the structured of that vehicle and the luxurious of it that only speaks about money. Even for the next thousand years, he would never manage to own such a car.

“Eunhyuk-ssi?”

“Ah, yea!!” he said quickly, little bit startled. He has no idea when the guy enters the car.

“As I said, if you’re willing to help me; as the compensation I’ll clear off all your debts and pay you for the effort.” The guy said straight to the point without wasting anytime as his car already speeds steadily on the street.

“Oh!!” just like that, Eunhyuk already got his head turned towards the guy within a second, so surprised by the news that man just said. How he knows it?

“Lee Eunhyuk, a fresh graduated from S university, majoring in Business and Management. Active in dance club every year and won in every competition you participated. You’re now still in job hunting and already went to few companies for an interviews but still no feedback. ” Eunhyuk’s jaws automatically dropped, that’s too much details. The guy read his profile correctly likes he was reading a book.  “Temporarily worked at Delicious Deluxe for 6 months before got fired 2 days ago. Now working at Chinese cuisine… also temporarily.” He continued to say on and on.

“H-how… how?” He inquired after a moment had passed since the guy stopped talking, he’s still in shocked.

“I have my own way.” The guy turns and smiles to him. “Don’t worry, I’m not a stalker.” He said again as he just reading Eunhyuk’s mind. “Seems that I know someone that knows a person that knows Mr. Hangeng that closed to you.”

“T-then… how… how can I help you?” Eunhyuk queried in confused, still cannot comprehend with what the other man’s saying and still don’t know how he can help that  rich  young man. That guy surely, definitely has everything in the world that Eunhyuk doesn’t have.

“As I said, I will clear off all your debts, accommodate you with everything you want and pay you if you are willing to be my lover for the next few months… if needed. So….”

“What?” Eunhyuk with eyes already opened wide, cuts him off immediately, this is the most shocking news among the things he just heard for that night.

“Please be my lover!” That young man said, sounded so much confident. While Eunhyuk almost fainted after listened to the sudden confession.

 

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

Eunhyuk impatiently woke up from his slumber, quickly dressed up at earlier in the morning and runs out of the room, searching for his dear friend; too desperate to talk with someone about the strange meeting he had few day ago. He could not think anymore, his mind could not make any decision. He need to hear someone opinion about it, so it would be much clear for him to decide.

He immediately found his friend seated at the couch, as he continuously flipping the channel at the television, randomly searching for a show that could catch his interest. Thank god, today is weekend and also one of the rare days that Heechul would stay home. But looking at how he dressed, he might be just waiting for the right time to walk out of the house.

He walked straight for him and flopped down on the recliner near the couch and sighed heavily to attract the older man attention. He knows that he got Heechul’s attention when the older man frowned at him but he said nothing and continuously flipping the channel, much too Eunhyuk’s frustration.

“Whatever it is, just talk. I got only…” Heechul looked at his wrist watch. “15 minutes to spend. And just str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter