D-day

My Lovely Brother

When we arrived at the office, I saw my aunt was there to fetch me up. She just kept on focusing on the road and didn't talk to me at all. Only the sound coming out from the radio filling the so-called-awkward moment in the car.

Once we arrived at my house, I saw a lot of cars outside my house and also, there was a lot of people coming to my house. I know something is going wrong somewhere. Suddenly I felt uneasy about this situation. I barged into my house and I stand there speechless, not knowing what to do.

I saw my oppa's picture infront of the coffin.

"NO NO IT COULD NOT BE REAL." I said to myself. My eomma crying continuously.. I saw my dad stood there with expressionless face but I know he was about to burst.

I fell on my knees. My tears fell and I couldn't stop crying.. I just cried cried and cried. My aunt tried to calm me down but I still cry. I walked to my oppa's dead body.. All of my memories about him ALL of it whether it's a sweet or bad memories. EVERYTHING. I closed my body with his and kiss his forehead and cheeks. I said to him

"I promise to you I'll be a GREAT woman one day, I'll promise you to unite our parents back. I LOVE YOU OPPA.. I LOVE YOU.. We'll meet again right?? We will. Right??"

He didn't say a word..

"OPPA RIGHT?? WE WILL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY RIGHT?? OPPA ANSWER ME!! OPPA JEBAL!!" I shout.

My appa tried to pull me back and calmed me down.

"NO!! I WANT HIM BACK!! I KNOW HE JUST WANTED TO SCARED ME OUT!! HE JUST SLEEP RIGHT??" I ran to his dead body..

"OPPA WAKE UP!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME.. IT ISN'T FUNNY!! OPPA WAKE UP!! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU IF U DON'T WAKE UP"

Again my appa tried to calm me down... I just kept on crying..

I followed them to bring Myunggie oppa to the graveyard..

"No.. Its just a dream.. Its not happening.. He promised me he won't leave me alone.." I said with tears..

My Eomma didn't say anything.. She just hugged me and smied.. I know she was also sad about his death.. Suddenly I remembered my promised to him..

"You have to take care of eomma when I'm no longer around.. Promise me.. You'll make sure eomma and appa will reunite.."

YES!! That is what I've promised to him.. I'll fulfill his last wish.. YES.. MYUNGGIE OPPA I'LL MAKE SURE THEY WILL REUNITE..

I watch as his body was buried.. I'm determined to NOT EVER CRY.. I'll pleased with his death.. I hope he will be happy at the other side of the world..

*End Of Flashback*

Present time

It's been Four Years since his death.. Oppa how are you?? I hope you are doing fine.. I'll visit you tomorrow okay with my fiancee.. hehehe Want to know who?? Its

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

SUNG YEOL OPPA...

Yup.. Him.. Your BESTFRIEND.. hehehehehe Oppa don't be mad okay?? I'll visit you with him tomorrow..

 

16 May 20__

The Next Day

*At Myunggis's oppa graveyard*

"Annyeong oppa.. How are you today?? Like I promised in my diary yesterday I'll show you my fiancee right?? hahahah What a fool.. Of course you know who is he right??"

"Annyeong MyungSoo-ah.. How are you?? Hey bro.. I hope you didn't mind I took your sister heart.. Hahahaha" Sung Yeol oppa said

I Sung Yeol oppa's arm..

"Oppa don't say that.. My heart to myunggie oppa is forever his.."

"Then where is mine??" Yeollie oppa pout..

"I don't know" I said.. hahaha serve you right..

"Awwww you're sooo bad..."

He tickled me on the waist..

"Oppa it's tickle.. Don't do that.. Respect please"

He stop...

"Errrmmmm oppa.. We have got to go.. I'll visit you again okay.. Love You..."

Yeollie oppa take me to his car..

YES!! I'M HAPPY NOW.. NO DOUBT.. Just a month and I'll be his wife..

EOMMA AND APPA???

They have reunite.. I'm happy to see that appa have change.. And I'm happy when we I see eomma have smile.. WIDE SMILE... hahahahah

I LOVE YOU MYUNGGIE OPPA... YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY LOVELY BROTHER..


Author's Note: 

 

So.... Yeah That's THE END... Gosshhhh It took me a veryyyyyyy looooooooong time to finish THIS STORY...

I'M SOOOOOOO SORRYYY.. After my exam, My DAD DID NOT PAY FOR THE INTERNET YET!!!

Errghhhh.. I have to find time to write this story because I have to write at my dad's office...

Sooooo I think It's about for me to stop.. hahahahah

i'M SORRY IF YOU FIND ANY GRAMMAR ERROR... 

And I'm sorry if you find this story is boring.. And I'm sorry if this chapter *XDDD*

Yeaahhh I'm at writing ending.. /cries hard/

Oh yeah.. Before I forgot.. Do check out my new fanfic.. Fic..

It's technically my second story and also its angst to.. :'( 

Sorry guys I can't help it..

So Here's the link...

Featuring KaiHun... kekekekekeke

BYE!!! See you in the next fic..

Song Of the Day

 

TAE MIN OPPA IS SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTT!!!!!!! NO DOUBT...