Chapter 3

My Lovely Brother

Today Myunggie oppa discharged from the hospital. I'm truly missed him. A LOT. It has been 2 months since oppa was admitted to the hospital. Nothing can saved him except for miracle to happen. All the treatment that he received only can reduced his pain. Since oppa is not at home, I felt so lonely but today i felt a bit happy because at last Myunggie oppa is back. I couldn't visit him often due to my extra classes at school. Those classes at visiting time always at the same time.

After a while, I heard eomma's car engine entering the house garage and immediately I ran to the front door to meet Myunggie oppa. I was so shocked because appa is here. It has been 6 years since I last saw him. I don't like his presence here. HE, YES its HIM who left MY EOMMA, OPPA AND I and made eomma suffered through out these years until she gain her courage back to keep on going. Why does he have to appeared infront of me after so many years?

 

"My Princess.. I see you have grown up now... Here GIVE ME A BIG HUG." he said

 

I just ignored his request and walked past through him to meet Myunggie oppa. I can see his sad face because I ignored him. But SO WHAT he deserved it. Eomma cannot do anything and she opened the back bonnet and took out a wheelchair.

Weird.

Oppa used a wheelchair?

Appa picked oppa up and placed him on the wheel chair

What was right infront of me?? My oppa?? But he doesn't looked like my old oppa.. he looks

pale...

what I just want to do right know.. The only thing I wanted to do is SHOUT... SCREAM... What happen to him?? I want my old oppa back!!

"Oppa... you have arrived... Good to have you back!! do you happy to be back???" I tried to make him happy.. He just smiled... I tried to hold back my tears.. I tried to not to let my tears fall down.. I don't want him to feel bad or to feel sad.. I just don't want it to happen.. Its enough for him to bare his sickness... I don't want him to know that I'm sad... I just want him to be happy like always. But what was right infront of me is someone that looks pale and unhappy..

I pushed his wheelchair inside of the house.

Since that day, My eomma and I who took care of him..

Every time he felt the pain at his heart, My eomma will started to cry... I know she's scared if anything happen to Myunggie oppa... She's not ready if she lost him.. Neither did I..

****************

One day, I felt so stress out with my schoolwork, I don't have enough time to sleep because I have to finished my assignments..

"~~~ -ah, ~~~ -ah.." My brother called..

I was truly stress that time

"JUST WHAT DID YOU WANT??? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW?? CAN YOU PLEASE DO NOT BURDEN OTHERS?? YOU BETTER JUST STAYED IN THE HOSPITAL"  I shouted at him

"I'm sorry.. I just want to asked for your helped to take a glass of water for me.. Nevermind, later on, if I've died I'll not burden you anymore.. I'm soooo sorry... Now you can just go on with what you want to do..."

He said.. Then he moved his wheelchair to the kitchen.. I was speechless by hearing that and my tears fall without me knowing..

"Oppa mianhae.. I-I-I was so stress and-and I'm tired.. D-d-don't say that.. P-p-please forgive me.." I said while crying. Myunggie oppa turned his head to look at me..

"shhhh~~~ Uljima.. You are my sister right?? You have to be strong okay.. It's not your fault.. You have done nothing.." Myunggie oppa coax me.

Then, I went to him and hugged him as thightly as I could. 

"Oppa.. don't leave us.. kajima.. Who will take care of us when you are not around.. who will accompany me when I want to o my assignments.. Who want to cheerish me when I'm sad??" I said while I'm crying hard..

"You've grown big enough right?? I'm sure you can took care of yourself.. You said that right?? hahahaha You have to take take care of eomma when I'm no longer around.. Promise me.. You'll make sure eomma and appa will unite.."

Oppa gave a spirit for me.. My tears just keep on flowing

"Oppa saranghaeyo.. Jeongmal Saranghaeyo.. You are the only brother that I have.. And you will be my very PRECIOUS brother for eternity.. Even when you are no longer around.." I just kept on hugging him. THIGHLY.. I don't want him to be far away from me.

"Nado.. Jeongmal Saranghaeyo.. Be a good girl, daughter and so on okay??" He said while patted my back

***************

While I was focusing in my biology class, a teacher came in my class to take take me to the office room because someone wants to take me home. I was asked to pack my things..

I was weird.. Why?? Did something happen??


Author's note : 

Hey Guys... sorry for take you so long...

I cannot access the internet due to some problem...

YES!! NO INTERNET!! Can you imagine it??

Well I'll be updating this fic after my trial exam finish

because I'll have 2 weeks of holiday after my trial.. wuu~~

But sadly, that will be my last chapter.. :'(

ANYWAY, MIND TO CHECK OUT MY NEWEST FIC?? I'LL UPDATE THAT FIC AFTER I FINISH THIS FIC

1 FIC AT ONE TIME..

That will be My *basically* 1st One Shot story

staring

*drum roll* 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sehun and Kai!! Sekai Couple... hahahahahaah

So here's the Link

P/s: Sorry if you spot any grammatical error.. Lastly, Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE... I really appreciate it..

Song Of The Day

 

 

INFINITE - DESTINY

*OH MY GAWWWWDDDDD*

 

Also, EXO will make their REPACKAGE ALBUM... WUUUUUUUU~~~~~

Here are the teasers....

 

Korean version

 

 

 

Chinese Version..

 

OH MY... EVERYONE IS KILLIN' ME!!!!!!!