Flashback

My Lovely Brother

I'm sure that non of my friends feel what i feels right now. Losing someone that I had once Loved. Sometimes i felt like i don't want to go on with my life. I've loss my Inspiration, I've loss my only place to express my feelings, I've loss all my hope, I've loss everything. Also, sometimes I feel the loss of him is because of my own stupidity. If only i listen to him, If only I do not argued with him. But, My mom said that we loss him not because of my fault, its because of his ilness.

The story begin on Saturday night. Well, it's a normal thing a teenager would do on weekend night. Hangout with friends and that's me.

*flashback*

Ji Eun gave to me a cigarette,

"Try it" she said.

I looked at Soon Kyu's face. She just smiled and nodded. Just a few more inch for the cigarette to reach my mouth, suddenly someone pulled my hand

"GO BACK HOME WITH ME THIS INSTEAD!" he ordered.

"It's hurt. Let me go!" I resisted.

All of my friends just stay silent while watching me being dragged by my oppa. What else that they can do? Fight back with my only oppa? He kept on dragging me. He dragged me to his car and pushed me to go inside of his car.

*Cha aneseo (In The Car)*

"Wae?? (why?)" I shouted.

"Mwo? Wae? Wae muleo?(what? why? you asked me why?) you asked yourself" He said while starting the car engine.

"Next time, if you want to go out, you should tell me first. You think you're big enough?!" He begin to scold me.

I'm a little bit mad with his question. I answered him back

"At least I've been matured enough and I can take care of myself"

"Matured? Ya right. You called it as matured when you took a cigarette? It's not matured but a STUPID action. You're just 17. You can't even think straight! Starting from today onwards i'll not give you the permission to go out with anyone.. ARASSEO(understand)??" he raised his voice.

I'm just sitting on the seat silently. I have no more words to talk about. All thing that he said is true, i shouldn't take the cigarette from Ji Eun. Slowly i wiped my tears that tearing down on my cheeks.

When we arrived at our house gate, i quickly ran off inside the house. Our mom was shocked and weirdly looking at me as I ran upstairs with full speed.

"You think if you acting like this I would  take back my words?? In your dreams!" He shouted.

I closed my room door with my full strength.. B A N G!!!

"omona.. What's wrong with this kids? MyungSoo what's wrong?" My mom asked.

"mom.. She hangs with her friends till late night and you didn't worry?" My oppa asked.

"She has told me just now. She will be back late and also, she told me that she went out with Soon Kyu and Ji Eun that's all. All of them are her schoolmates." She explained.

"Why you gave her permission to go out? I know that they were her schoolmates but not until they gave her cigarette. It's just way too much." He anwered.

My mom was so shocked and she just shooked her head with what that oppa told her just now.

"I won't let her out again after this" She said.

I just locked myself in the room until the next evening. When I think about it once again, it's true what I did was wrong. I should have looked for a friend that can guide me to the correct way. Ji Eun and Soon Kyu maybe was not a friends. A good friend will not take me to the wrong way. I have to stay away from them. HAVE TO!!

I've never spoke to them ever again since the incident. In school, I just focus on my studies. I think there were no use to talk to them..


Author's Message

Hey Guys.. Sorry coz making you wait for sooo long.. I hate school assignment... Who's With me?? hahah

and also, SORRY if you think this chapter was soooo bored... I'm REALLY SORRY *bows*

Well anyways ENJOY...

P/s: Sorry for the lack of grammar.. Also, i decided to not make this story as two shot story.. maybe 4 chapter?? i don't know.. hahahhaha

Do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

 

 

Song of the day

 

 

 

Wuhhuuu~~~ Chukahaeyo.... BTOB... Welcome back hahahahah LOL.....