Final

Wounded Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung Hee Su walked towards the center of the stage, tightly griping on the microphone on her hand. She stood under the spotlight and bowed. “Jung Hee Su-imnida” She greeted and the four walls of the room were filled with applause. With cold hands, she brought up her arm and started singing. She sang as flashbacks occupied her heart.

 

 

“jogeumssik geudae gyeoteuro dagagayo
jogeumssik eoneusae geudae boineun got kkeutkkaji
watneyo ireohke baramanboda kkeutnaneun geol
anigettjyo”

 

 

Flashback

 

“Hee-Hee Su ssi.. Uh…” Jun Hui stammered as his friend pushed him towards Hee Su. “I… I’m Wen Jun Hui…. And… uhm… I heard this year’s Grand Ball is v-very special. So… Can you be my… my ball partner?”  He brought up a bouquet of purple heliotropes, her favorite, and kneeled down.

 

End Flashback

 

“oneuldo naraneun yeojan yeogieh
seo itneunde nunmuli neomchyeoseo ddo kangmuli dwego
ddo badaga dwemyeon geudae”

 

Flashback

 

“How about this couple gown?” Hee Su as she raised a tuxedo with a bow tie and a red cocktail dress. Jun Hui stared at it for a while and frowned. “It’s too short, find another one” He said as he placed back the gowns to their respective racks. She pouted and left Jun Hui alone in the shop earning an amused chuckle from the latter. “Hey Hee Su! Wait Up!!”

 

End Flashback

 

“nae mameul alkkayo jomdeo algo sipnayo
neoman saranghaneun nal”

 

Bit by bit, Hee Su’s tears fell earning hundreds of murmurs from the audience, yet the latter brushed them off immediately and continued as another flashback filled her mind.

 

Flashback

 

Jun Hui fixed his hair as Hee Su dragged him inside their house. “This is my Dad My Mom, Tae Yeon Unni, Myung Soo oppa, Myung Soo oppa’s girlfriend Hyuna, my dog Sachiko, the best nanny Mrs. Kwon” Hee Su recited as Jun Hui followed her, not forgetting to exchange small pleasantries to each one of them, including ‘her’ dog. 

 

“Ahhh… So you’re this ‘Jun Hui’ my daughter can’t stop talking about”

 

“Mom!!” Hee Su shouted and hurriedly cupped her Mom’s mouth. “Shush Hee Su!” Hee Su’s dad said and turned to Jun Hui. “Nice to meet you Jun Hui! You sure are tall for a 17 year old, anyways, feel free to call me Dad”

 

“Appa!!” Hee Su shrieked and stared at her dad in disbelief. “My little sis is getting old!” Myung Soo said dramatically and hugged his girlfriend in the process. “I can already hear the bells ringing!” Tae Yeon joined. “Expect that soon, Mr. and Mrs. Kim” Jun  Hui added making Hee Su turn into different shades of red.

End Flashback

 

“nae pyeoni dweeoseo ddo haneobsi utgo
ddo haneobsi ulmyeon andwaeyo
neomu apado geudaeman saranghal nanikka”

 

 

Flashback

 

“Stop crying Hee Su~~” Jun Hui cooed as he tried to cheer up his bullied girlfriend. “Next time… Please, I’m begging you, tell me if my fangirls are bothering you. Didn’t I promise you I’ll protect you no matter what?”  He said as he hugged Hee Su and tried to wipe the dry egg yolk out of her hair.

 

“I-It’s just that… that… I feel w-weak when.. I tell you that I w-was being th-threatened” Hee Su somehow manage to mumble those words while sniffing.

 

Jun Hui smiled and broke the hug. “Stop cryinggggg~~!! Please~~” Jun Hui said as he tilted his head from left to right and pouted. “Stop it Jun Hui!” Hee Su shouted as she tried herself from laughing. Jun Hui sighed as his Plan A failed, Time for Plan B. He brought up his closed fists and brought it up near his jaws. “Bbuing Bbuing~” He in a small voice and tilted his head. “Fine! Fine! I’ll stop crying so stop that!” She bit on her lower lip and tried to keep herself from laughing.

 

 “I’m officially banning you from doing aegyo!” She said as she finally broke into fits of laughter.

 

Jun Hui smile to himself as he watched how he made his girlfriend laugh even thought he made himself a laughingstock infront of her. Keep smiling Hee Su. You deserve it.

End Flashback

 

“eojjeoda nae mami geudael dameun geojyo
eojjeoda
onjongil gateun jariman maemdoneun nal
alkkayo”

 

Flashback

 

Jessica groaned as she nearly tripped. ‘Just where are you taking me oppa?” She whined as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter