∂αy : 5

Tragedy Life...

Author's POV

Kyuhyun sighed heavely as he walking to his and Changmin's room. He was very dissapointed knowing his first love loving someone, He was sad knowing It's one sided love. Suddenly, Kyuhyun's phone vibrated. Lazyly, Kyuhyun take it and read it.

 

From : Kim Jongwoon

Okay then! See you tomorrow Kyunnie~

P.S: Wear some cute clothes~

 

Kyuhyun chuckle and He really want to smack Yesung's head now.

 

To : Kim Jongwoon

Hyung! You really annoying! I really want to smack your huge head now, But you're not here... TT.TT

 

Kyuhyun smiled again, then he sending the message to Yesung and placed it to his pocket. Thanks to Yesung, Kyuhyun forgeting about his one sidded love.

 

Author's POV

Cleck

Changmin turn his head and smiled, "Where have you been, Kyuhyun?" he asked softly. Kyuhyun only looked down and smiled, He remember that Changmin didn't know that he love him. Kyuhyun slowly close the door and lock it, he walking to his blue bed and shook his head.

"Nothing"

He answered then placed himself nicely in his bed. Changmin only stared at Kyuhyun, He know something wrong with his bestfriend. Kyuhyun never act like this, Kyuhyun always look at him in his eyes and smiled cutely. But, Kyuhyun's smile earlier looked so sad and Its really hurting Changmin's heart.

"Kyuhyun.."

"Hm?"

"Whats happen?"

Kyuhyun hugging his blue blosters and backing Changmin. "Nothing" he answered, Changmin sigh heavely. Slowly, he placed himself in his bed. He looked at Kyuhyun, who clearly avoiding him.

"You know..." Changmin stated "You can tell others too..." he continued. Kyuhyun only close his eyes, At times like this. He hated Changmin who being very kind to him.

"I'll be there for you if you need me." Changmin smiled. Kyuhyun bit his lower lip, 'Changmin.. Please.. Sto.. Stop it...'

"We're bestfriend after all..."

DEG

Kyuhyun can feels his eyes burned, His heart aching hearing Changmin said that. He know that Changmin will never know it nor See him than 'Bestfriend'.

"Good night" With that, Changmin close his eyes and go to Dream Land. Kyuhyun only bit his lower lip, 'I wish I never meet you, Chwang...'

 

06.00 AM

"Eunghh"

Changmin open his eyes and Slowly he sit on his bed. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and turn his head, Searching his bestfriend. He sighed heavely as finding his bestfriend not in his bed. Slowly, He stand up and Immendiately widen his eyes finding Kyuhyun in.... cute clothes?

"K..Kyu?"

Kyuhyun, Who feel his name called turned his head. "Oh, You already awake, Chwang?" Kyuhyun asked and Then turned his head to his phone. Changmin only stared disbelievely at Kyuhyun.

"Kyu... A..Are you okay? Something happen?"

'Yes' "No." Kyuhyun answered shortly

"Really? Bu.. But you yesterday avoiding me!"

'Yes' "I don't think so. Why would I avoiding my bestfriend?" Kyuhyun asked

Changmin bit his lower lip, "I don't know..." he said. Then he stared at Kyuhyun again, "But, I'm sure something happen to you!"

'Yes' "No. Nothing happen, Anyway,, Chwang.. I have to go now" Kyuhyun said then standing up and grab his blue bag. Changmin only stared at Kyuhyun.

"Where are you going?" Changmin asked as watching his bestfriend busy preparing his-going-out event with Yesung hyung. But of course,, Changmin didn't know about that.

"Go out with Yesungie hyung, I guess I will come back late. So don't wait for me, 'kay?"

Kyuhyun said then smiled and walking to the door. He open the door then...

Grab

Kyuhyun stopped. His heart beating like a crazy, 'Wha.. What? Did he.. Doesn't want me to go? Chang.. Changmin?'.Kyuhyun keep silent, Waiting the letter to said.

Kyuhyun sighed heavely, "What?" he asked and turn his body facing Changmin. Changmin immendiately widen his eyes, He stare at his hand who holding Kyuhyun's hand tightly. With fast of thunder(?), Changmin immendiately relase it and smiled.

"Hehe, Nothing. Good luck on your date!"

DEG

"D..Date?" Kyuhyun looked at Changmin with disbelievely eyes. Changmin frowned,

"You're going on date with Yesung hyung, right?"

Hearing Changmin's words really making Kyuhyun's heart hurt like being stabbed by knife. Kyuhyun bit lower lip, He turn his body and backing Changmin.

"Pabbo Minnie!!"

With that, Kyuhyun immendiately run like a crazy man, leaving Changmin alone with unreadable face? 'What the hell wrong with me?'

 

Author's POV

Kyuhyun sighed heavely, His heart really hurt remembering Changmin's words.'I can't act like this! I can't make Sungie hyung worried!!'

"Kyunnie?"

Kyuhyun turn his head and immendiately smiled finding his favorite hyung. He approaching the man and hugging him tightly.

"Hyung~~" he said and keep hugging Yesung. Yesung can't help but smiled. Slowly, Kyuhyun relase the hug.

"Hyung! You're so lame!" Kyuhyun pouted. Yesung only chukkle and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

"Mian,, I will buy you Ice Cream, okay?"

Hearing that, Kyuhyun's eyes suddenly become very bright. He eyed Yesung with happyly. "Gomawo!"

"Lets goo!!" Kyuhyun shouted and walking passing Yesung. Yesung smiled and Immendiately widen his eyes. "Kyuhyun.. You..."

Kyuhyun stopped walking and turn his body again facing Yesung, "Waeyo, Hyung?" Kyuhyun frowned as watching his hyung stared at him disbelievely.

"Yo.. Your.. Clothes..."

Kyuhyun looked down, Checking his clothes. Then he smiled, Looked at Yesung. "I'm kawaii right?" Kyuhyun asked. At first, he want to joing around but...

Yesung smiled, "Yes, You looked so pretty and cute in that clothes."

He didn't know why Yesung answered in very gentle and honest face. Its really made Kyuhyun flushed. Kyuhyun looked at ground.

"Tha.. Thanks.." he muttered

Yesung smiled, "Your welcome. Lets go!" he said then grab Kyuhyun's wrist then they running together. Without they notice, Someone looked them with sad, dissapointed, and heartbroken?

"Yesungie hyung...."