Chapter 7

Crimson Revenge

 

Your pov :
  I looked up and peered at my father's study room, ' what is this all about? I have to find out.' I quietly walked up the stairs and heard my father shouting on the phone. 
" you better get the figures right, if not, I will kill you. Do you know how hard it took for me to get this company?"
 My eyes shot open with fear, I have never ever seen my father so angry before. I knocked at the door softly, as I walked in. " dad? Can I erm, talk to you?" He looked surprised as he mumbled something into the phone before ending the call. 
"Oh sweetie hello, how was school? Oh yea what was it that you wanted to ask me?" He said panting as he wipe the beads of perspiration off his forehead.
"Well erm, daddy, did something happen in 2 march 1998? " I asked softly as I looked at him wearily. He eyes shot open portraying different emotions which I could not decipher. He looked at me sternly and he demanded " did someone threaten you? Why are you asking, nothing happened."  I eyed him suspiciously as I quietly left the room. Whoa dad is really in a bad mood, I should not ask him, maybe it is about some company issues that was a disaster.  I shrugged the problem away, and went to take a nap.
    Days passed slowly eversince that incident. Things were fine and Sehun was sticking close to me 24 hours to make sure that I wouldn't faint again
. " jihyun.." He whispered into my ears, making me jump, "what? ouch!" I exclaimed as he jabbed his finger into my cheeks. I whacked his hand away as I huffed and walked away. " yah yah!! Are angry?" He whined as he pouted cutely infront of me.  I turned to look away, and puffed my cheeks not saying anything. "Please don't be angry , BBUING BBUING !!" He said as he jumped in front of me and did his ageyo. " HAHAHHA" I burst out laughing as I spoke " you are so funny, oh gosh!" He looked at me with a sad face as he said " you are a meany.." I immediately stopped laughing as I quickly say " sorry!! Mianhe!! I didn't meant to hurt your feelings!! I laughed because you looked so cute, forgive me nae?" He looked at me with a playful grin, as he grabbed my hand and said " let's go on a date and I will forgive you"
    My heart thudded in my chest and butterflies were dancing happily around in my stomach. I glanced at our interlaced swinging hands. His palms were soft, warm and they fitted into my small hands perfectly." Here we are!!" He exclaimed with joy, as he pulled me forward towards a ice cream van.     " what do you want? I want chocolate !"  He exclaimed excitedly as he released my hands to take out his wallet. My hands fell limp to my side, missing his warm embrace. " ermm strawberry." I said as I gave him a weak smile. Sehun paid for our ice cream, and we began to walk in to park. 
   I was so engrossed in eating my ice cream that I did not notice Sehun scoop
Ice cream onto his fingers.
  " jihyun ah.."
I looked up curiously, only to feel two fingers smear cold and sticky ice cream onto my nose.'oh how dare you sehun you need to payback !!'
" yah!" I shouted as I chased him around the park.  He ran around the playground playfully, hiding here and there. "Yah oh SEHUN!! You come here right now!!" I said as I stopped to catch my breath. " mehrong!" He said playful as he climbed up the ladder . Urgh! I groan in frustration as I climbed the ladder too. Yes , he is cornered!! I smile playfully as I reached forward to grab him. "Too slow Pabo!!" He exclaimed as he ran backwards and slid down the slide. My mouth fell open with shock .' I didn't see that coming' I thought furiously as I walked towards the slide. Gosh the slide is so high.... I thought nervously, as I closed my eyes and sat on the edge of the slide.
1...2....3....go
I felt the wind brush against the side of my face as I slid down the slide. I braced myself for the impact of touching the ground, but it never came. I opened my eyes slowly, as I felt two pairs of arms holding my shoulders firmly. I looked up at his playful grin as he leaned forward as kissed the tip of my nose softly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
oh gosh!! Guys I am sooooo sorry that I took so long to update.. School is busy and I had competition recently so time was on constrain. Yeah so here is chap 7 and I hope that you will like it!!^^