Chapter 6

Crimson Revenge

 

Your pov:
   Murmurings, footsteps could be heard all around me and the smell of antiseptic filled my nose. 'Where am I and what is happening?' I mumble as I pried my eyelids open slowly. The bright lights burned my eyes, as I slowly opened them. I groaned as my head began to throb, I grabbed my head forcefully, as I squeezed my eyes shut once again. 'Ouch ouch' I mumbled as I pain slowly began to fade away. I opened my eyes and scanned the surroundings. The room was small and painted pearly white. I looked around and saw a bouquet of flowers next to me. A smile immediately plastered my face, as I picked it up. A card fell off and  I bent down to pick it up, and it read " 02.4.1998" my smile immediately begin to fade into a frown. ' what is this? Who wrote this?' 
I flipped the card over only to find the initials ' C.J '.
"C.J? Who is that? What do they want from me" I whimpered softly, as the door opened softly, revealing a worried sehun.
 " you are up already! Are you okay? Why are you sitting up, you may faint again!" He exclaimed worriedly, as he examined my face carefully. " I am fine.." I sighed.
 ' weird doesn't he notice this bouquet of flowers? Isn't he curious to know what they are and who gave them?' I thought quietly to myself as I eyed him suspiciously.
"Sehun, did you perhaps see anyone come into my room?" I questioned slowly as I looked at him waiting for an answer.
" Yes people did come in, but they were your parents and the teacher. Why? Oh who gave this?" He said as as he picked up the flowers from my lap.
 "It is from someone that I do not know. And the card said this." I said as I handed him the card. 
I looked at his face closely as he read the message carefully, with a frown plastered to his face. "02.4.1998 that sounds like a date. Who gave this? C.J. Do u know who it is?" He asked me with a quizzical look on his face as he slowly sat down next to me. I shook my head slowly as I thought " 02.4.1998 what does this mean? What happened?"
  The days passed slowly, and that mysterious card soon left my mind, well it could have been a notorious student who was playing a prank. However I was proved wrong, there is definitely something going on about it, something that someone wants me to find out and I will.
  And so my second clue came on a Friday after school. " jihyun ah! I can't go home with you today. The boss of the cafe wants me to go back and help. Mianhe!" Jaeyoung said as she faked a sob. "Fine, go and ditch me ." I said as I waved her off. She laughed as she skipped off, leaving me alone. I heaved a sigh, as I began my walk home.
 
" all alone?" His playful voice whispered softly into my ear making me jump. "Yah OH SEHUN!" I screamed " you gave me a shock!" He started to laugh hysterically as he said between breathes " you should have seen your face .bwahahah anyways, I will be a kind gentleman and walk you home" I rolled my eyes as I slapped his hand " you are not a gentleman, never will be." I retaliated as I turned and began to walk home. 
 The walk home was quiet ,well, yeah Sehun followed me ..hahahah ok well the day passed normally except for that night. I was sleeping peacefully, when I heard a knock on my window. The trees outside casted long finger liked shadows into my room, making it like a set on a horror show. I shrugged the noise away and went back to sleep only to be greeted yet again with another knock. My eyes shot open, as I pulled the blanket up to my neck. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and my adrenaline rushed as more knocks were heard. Picking up my courage, I held my pillow as I walked towards the window. Looking down, I faintly saw a guy in black clothes, cap and a mask. He looked at me for a short while before holding up a white card which said "02.4.1998 the YUN international company, C.J." That. Is . Mine dad's company. I turned around to progress everything, " who are-" I stopped short as I realized that the mysterious guy was gone.
Who are you?
What do you want?
My dad, how is he involved?
 
 
 
 
 
 
hi guys!!^^ sorry for taking some time to update!! Well school is pretty busy and there is little time to write!! Pleaseeee do comment and subscribe!!!THANKKSS!!:DD