The Doctor

Little Freaks

Hey guys. :P so yeah... 


 

The next few weeks turned into a full agenda for Blake. Wake up early, then go and train with Yoshino. After that he would eat breakfast with Athena while she helped in pick up basics on the five languages that everyone spoke. Then he would eat lunch with little Ariel and play with her four a few hours. 

 

Blake sighs falling on his bed. Ariel was fun by made him extremely tired. He still had to go train with Nathan later on that night. Blake rolled on his back and stares at his ceiling. A knock came to the door. Groaning, Blake swung off his bed and dragged himself to the door. He slowly opened it. His eyes widened.

 

Athena, Nathan and a Strange girl stood there. Athena grabbed Blake by his arm yanking him out. “ Come on!.” Blake stumbled after her “ Wah! wait where are we going!?” Athena laughed. Nathan smirks and comes up on his side. “We are going to a nurse friend of ares. She heard about you and wants some blood samples.” “W-WHA?” The girl laughs. “ Come on, she's not gonna kill yah. Anyways we get meds and stuff when we do help her research.”

 

Nathan nods. Blake blew his breath out. This was gonna be fun.


 

Blake sat on a cold metal bed. He shifted constantly, extremely nervous. The other three, had just finished getting blood taken, heart rates measured, and some hair plucked from their heads. The nurse turned to him and smiled. “So your Blake right?” 

He stiffened and nodded.

 

She walked over getting a new needle. He swallowed. She looked up and laughed. Blake was taken a back. Why on earth was she laughing. Her hand ruffled his hair gently. “Its fine... just a little poke.” She gently stuck him with the needle and drew his blood. 

 

Blake didn't even realize she had taken the needle out. Athena’s giggles ringed in the room. Ash, the girl who had come with them, sat lazily on the couch. Her legs, spread apart, slightly propped up. Her short shorts didn't do her any good either. Inviting any ert in. Her shirt exposed her sides and back. She smirks. “Blake s a chickennnnn~”

 

All three burst into laughter. Blake’s cheeks reddened. “No I’m not!” a mhmm came from Ash. The Nurse laughed, finishing taking his heart rate, a hair. The Nurse smiled, her name tag showing for once. Langton. Blake stood, pulling his shirt back on. He walked away from her.

 

Nathan and Athena went into deep conversation with Ms. Langton. Ash smirked at Blake. “ Chicken.” He only glared at her this time. He already had no care for her. She was a . Nathan and Athena waved and started walking back to the doors. Blake followed, while Ash still sat. Nathan turned and growled slightly." Come on you ... we will be late."