Just Another Day

Little Freaks

Sorry haven't posted in a while.. Stupid writing blocks Dx... (Though I doubt anyone reads this...) But hopefully I will be more frequent. yay. xD I also decided to try a different typing method the other one looks to choppy... so :p enjoy?

 


Blake woke the next morning. He sat up and sighed, analyzing the room again. He stretched and walked over to the bathroom, finding soap and other things. He looked in the mirror. He didn't recognize himself. His blonde hair was oily, dirty, and knotted. His face was covered in grime and blood. He looked away and grabbed the soaps. He flipped the shower on and stripped. He jumps in and breathes out relieved,letting the cold water wash away everything. He got out again and dried off, wrapping the towel around his waist when he was done.

He quickly brushed his hair and teeth then walked out opening the closet. Two sets of clothes hung on their hangers. He smiled to himself slightly. Athena must have done this while he had been recovering. He snatched up the blue v-neck shirt and grey slim jeans. He slipped out of his old jeans quickly changing into his new clothes which fit him perfectly. 

He looked in the mirror again. Better. He took off the shirt and looked around, finding a pair of scissors on his desk. He cut two holes in the back of his shirt and slipped it back on, sliding his wings through the holes carefully. There was a soft knock at his door and he walked across the smooth carpet. He opened it and looked down finding little Ariel beaming at him. 

"Nii-san, let's go get breakfast!" She giggles, her brown curls bouncing. He laughs. " Alright alright. " He shuts the door, Ariel's little hand slipping into his immediately. The hall was brighter now due to day light. They both ran down the stairs and the scent of food hit Blake. His mouth watered slightly as he took in all the smells. 

Ariel let go of his hand and ran jumping into Athena's arms. Both laughed, some of the teenagers looking at them and smiling. Blake looked around, a small buffet had been set up with all the food that he smelled. Tables where spread about the marbled lobby, hosting teens and kids. 

Takuma walked up and clamped his hand on Blake's shoulder. "Hey, how'd you sleep last night fairy boy?" Blake turns to him and frowns, his face growing skeptical. "Fairy boy? Really? " Takuma chuckled and lead him to the buffet. He flipped a plate into his hand and slid it down to Blake grinning. "All you can eat before eight better hurry." Blake grinned and stack his plate full with bacon, fruits, a muffin, and cereal. Blake and Takuma walked through the lobby over to Athena and little Ariel, who had gotten herself a strawberry yogurt.

Athena laughs seeing Blake's plate. "You hungry?" All four laugh. Blake downs his food quickly, almost not even chewing. Takuma watches him amused. Blake let's out a satisfied sigh and Athena smirks. Nathan  comes out of the kitchen and slides into a vacant chair. Takuma sighs. 

"Sore o matsu..." Takuma leans back. Nathan breathes out. " Ok so we need to start training again, I have this really edgy feeling ever since we found him. " He points a finger at Blake. Takuma rolls is eyes. "Told yah." Nathan glares and Blake clears his throat. " Sorry..." Athena smiles and laughs. "Don't worry its not like you can control it. Anyways Nathan is always paranoid. " Nathan glares. " No I'm not!" Takuma rolls his eyes. Ariel watches with her brown eyes. Following the speaks like a intense ping pong game. 

Nathan crosses his arms. "What ever. " He looks at Blake. "Please tell me you know how to fight. " Blake shifted slightly and swallowed. He was extremely good with hand to hand combat. But that was with normal humans. Not freaks like him. "Kind of..." Nathan sneers. "Thats a no to me. We start tonight. Be there or you can just leave. " He stands and stalks off. Athena stands and puts her palms down on the table. "Nathan Grendre! Get Back here and say sorry!" He yells back at her. " We're not in grade school twit!" 

Athena grits her teeth. " I swear!" Blake stands. " I-It's ok really! I probably do need to train..." Athena's face softens and she hangs her head. " Ok. " She sighs, and helps Ariel up. "Well i guess we will see you guys tonight. " Both boy's waved and watched them walk off. Takuma stands and cracks his neck. "Ready fairy boy? " Blake rolled his eyes. "Sure."

 


Blake was tired. Takuma had given him a tour of the whole hotel. The library, arcade, fitness room, pool, and basement in which he would be training in. They had eaten lunch, met a few new people and Takuma had taken the idea of teaching him Japanese. He was getting it slowly but it hurt his head when he thought about it.

Blake looks up at the ceiling and lays back on his bed. Thinking.

"Make sure you get to the basement by seven. I also suggest you don't eat. Just grab some food and leave it in your room." Takuma smirks. 

Blake looks over at the plate off food, covered by plastic wrap. He sits up again , looking at the clock. Six forty-five. He sighs and stands, leaving his room. He walks down the hall following the route Takuma had shown him earlier. Blake slowly opens the door and looks inside. Athena, Takuma, Nathan and a few others all talk while putting on gear. Blake slips in and walks over to Athena. She beams at him. " Hey I have some gear for you." She holds it up for him and he takes her, smiling half-heartedly. 

After he had suited up and watched everyone for a while, Everyone one paired up and started sparring. Blake was amazed at their speed and strength. Nathan smirks and walks over. 'Alrighty let's go. " Nathan swung at Blake, who ducked down and went for his gut. Nathan grabbed his arm and flipped him down on his back. " Nice. But not fast enough. Again. " Blake grits his teeth and stands.

Nathan and Blake spar, both sending and receiving blows. After a few more times of getting it handed to him, Blake was angry. Nathan acted like a arrogant, cocky . Blake hated it. Nathan smirks. " Come on. You'd be dead by now. If you don't move I'll move." Blake stays still. Nathan tchs and runs at him. Blake watches him advance and waits, and at the last second swings. 

Nathan flies back landing on his rear. Blood runs from his mouth and he holds a tooth in his hand. Takuma cheers and jogs over. " Nice work tooth fairy!" Blake grins and laughs. Nathan stands and smiles bitterly. " Good. Well do this again tomorrow. " He walks out swiftly. Both boys watch him with blank faces. Takuma snickers. " Great Job Tooth Fairy. You just got accepted. "