DANCE YOUR PANTS OFF

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

When a song comes on you tend to want to dance to it. Wether there is a dance or not you still dance. 

You watch the music vedios over and over agian just to get the dance down. But it's a pretty long process to get the dance perfect and it doesn't help if you are trying to dance to one of SM entertainment's songs.

Come on you have to admit that Sm has some of the hardest dances to learn. But some are easy like Balloons from DBSK. haha i lke that song.....

Before you are perfect at the dance lets admit it  you look like a chicken danceing around your room. You might think you are good but you really arn't, well in till you actually get the dance down then you might be good.

9th Reason why I hate being a K-pop FanGirl :  The dances are to hard to do somethimes makeing you look like some high checken hopping around your room. You think your good intill you dance with your frined that also knows the dance  and your finally realize you need to pay more attention to the musci video to get the moves down....so you embarrase yourself in front of your freind. In short the 9th reason why I hate being a K-pop fangirl is you embarrase yourself infront of your freinds by trying to dance to a song.......

 

 

why can't they make more songs like Balloons by DBSK???? so simple and easy.....

oh and fun

Please comment and subscribe and check out my new oneshot collection story ^^

don't worry I'm not like

 this haha

 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

gifs arn't mine credit to the owners ^^