Something wrong

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

This is for anyone who does not live in korea....

 

 

I think I might have something wrong with my ears or I'm just going crazy.

I hope I'm just going crazy....at least you could kinda fix that.......well, you could fix your hearing but that would most likely involve surgery and money. I'm not going to risk my life to some guy with sharp knifes cutting into my body. NO Just NO!

Ok back on subject. As I was saying there is something wrong with me. I don't know if you guys have the same thing as me but I sometimes hear people talk korean.

Now, this might be fine exsept for the fact that no one were I live knows korean, exsept for my other K-pop friends. It can't be them because I will be standing next to them and hear people around us speak korean.

Either they quickly learned korean or I'm crazy.......or I have something wrong with my ears.

It isn't like they are fluently speaking Korean it's only sertin words. Like they would be speaking english then a korean word would stand out and I would hear it then they go back to speaking english.

It's kinda weird but I guess thats what you get for listening to K-pop 24/7 and watching kdrama all the time...

 

So am I crazy or do I just have a hearing problem?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now you guys are like

 This girl is weird...

And I will admit I am a little weird but everyone is weird some are weirder than others. ^^

Thank you to

wireswires

for subscribing to my story ^^

AHHH I can't believe it  4 subscriber! I can feel the love already.

When I first saw how many subs. I have I was fangirling. Trust me when I say I was crazy!!

I couldn't hold in my excitement so I went down staris to my sister who doesn't like K-pop . I jumped around her be the crazy unni i am and the whole time she was like...

While I was all like

 (I was like chunji, gray sweat shir, and L.joe, Red sweat shirt..)

seriously I love you guys you totally made my day! THANK YOU

to you non subscribers..........i love you too but besure to subscribe and comment^^

gif's arn't mine credit to the owners ^^