Bad luck or ?

me and my trouble maker princess brat
Amber's pov Though I'm sweating like hell and tired, i don't stop grinding my hip with this y girl in front of me. she's not just a normal girl but jessica from snsd that i am talking about. yeah you hear me,i'm one lucky bustard not to mention a goog view of her bare shoulder,so....smooth and y. Suddenly she turned around and call me,Sir,Sir..,weird why she sound like a man and even calling me sir.baby.... SIR.. What what ...,i trail of my panic when i saw jessica face changed to a man which looks like my cab driver. Sir we are here. Oh i'm sorry,i wipe of my drool at the corner of my mouth and yawn'sica baby,it's just a dream.' The cab driver took my cash and glance me weirdly last time before he drove off.i fish out my phone and call 'yul i am infront of your apartment building, come down and help me bring my luggage' After a short pause and nervous chuckle from yul 'sorry bro,i am at a foreign country now' 'YAH, what the hell yul, you promised me to be my guide around the seoul and korea.' 'i am sorry bro.i was facing a big problem and i need to leave Korea immediately and i don't have time to tell you. ''Seobang hurry'' .oh i have to hung up.call you later,bye' 'YAH' wait a minute. did i heard a girl voice.i can't believe my cousin ditch me like that and worse break a promise for a girl. Yul, you are going to get pice of my mind when we meet again. What now.where am i suppose to stay.huhuhu, poor me.