Desire 욕구

MY REASON ☆♫

Kevin's POV

 

"Mwo!?" I burst upon hearing Sujin's request. She wanted me to what? I thought she hated the K-pop industry and now she's asking me to bring her in? I searched her eyes, they had no hint of hesitation in them. "But why Sujin? I thought you hated K-pop?"

She sighed and answered, "It's for Baekhyun. I want to help him."

"Baekhyun? You're still living with the Byuns? I thought you were going to move out when you become legal?" I questioned her.

"That was the plan." She bit her lip. "I just couldn't bring myself to do it. They have been really nice to me. Although I hated the idea of playing 'house', I knew deep inside how sincere Mr. and Mrs. Byun was about taking care of me." She paused and turned her eyes from me. " And, well, there's Baekhyun... I can't bring myself to leave him either." Baekhyun, Baekhyun, Baekhyun. Until now it's still all about that guy. Seriously what did Sujin see in him? I mean he's such a jerk, always acting like he's above everyone else. "Oppa?" She was pouting. Aish, if she keeps doing these aegyos I really have no choice but to just obey her requests!

"Mianhae." I run my fingers through my hair. I must have had quite an expression on my face. "I guess this is the consequence of not seeing each other for so long." I gave her a sweet smile to make her less worried. "Arasso, I'll help. But why do you have to go into the industry? How is that going to help Baekhyun?"

"Baekhyun is supposed to become a trainee under SM but he can't get Mr. Byun's approval. So I was thinking that if I could get myself in too then maybe they'd let him."

"Huh? How is that going to work? Do you think they'll listen to you?"

"There's a big chance that they will. It's kinda harsh how they listen to me more than they do with Baek." What the heck? Is she serious? She's right, it is harsh. I mean, I could understand if other people acted this way towards him but his own parents? That's crazy. "Oppa, are you sure you want to help? I know it's not going to be easy but could you please...just this once?"

"Ya." I reached to pinch her cheek. "Didn't I say I'll help you? Quit worrying, okay?" She made a pouty face and said, "Arasso."

My phone suddenly  started to vibrate in my pocket. It was a message from Eli:

 

Hey man, where are you?

Soohyun-hyung is throwing a fit.

He wants you to come back NOW.

 

"Are they asking you to come back?"

"Yeah, sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Aish. Could you stop saying sorry? It's getting really annoying. I understand what you're doing. No need to be sorry about such obvious things." She stuck her tongue out to me.

"Psssh, all right. Whatever you say. About your favor..."

"I'll just text you about it. Now, off you go. I'll just call my friends to come over here."

If only she knew how much I didn't want to leave her. Who knows when I'll get another opportunity like this? Especially now that I really made Soohyun-hyung angry, I bet I won't be able to go out for a while. But there's really something that's been bothering me, I need to at least get this settled today.

"Sujin-ah. I have one last question."

"What is it?"

"Are you really not interested in Jungmin-hyung?"

Her jaw dropped. I think she was silent for a full minute after hearing my question. "I didn't want to tell you this," she looked into my eyes and sighed. "...but yes, I am. It's a long story."

I can't help but laugh. "I knew it," I told her. "Don't worry, that won't be a problem when you get in. You know, we're pretty close," I added with a wink.

"Ya!" She puffed up her cheeks. "It's not what you think, okay? I don't like like him, I just... It's a long story."

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say then." I smiled to her.

She has no idea how painful that was for me. Five years of absolutely no communication with her. Five years of waiting for this moment and this is what I get. Baekhyun still influences her a lot. Psssh, I guess bad habits are hard to break. And now there's Jungmin-hyung too. I don't know what her long story is about but even if she says it's not what I think, I can't help think otherwise. Tss. Why I couldn't find myself to ask her? I need to know...if she really have no more feelings for me.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________
 
Lalalalala~ LOVE XD
I wish I could write more but I'm a bit tired.
Hope I get more inspired tomorrow so I could write another update, keke~
 
So how's chapter 8? Let me know!
 
Comment!
Subscribe!
Upvote? ^^
 
Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo <3