CHAPTER 6: Confessions: Luhan's Letter

MISERABLE LIFE

Pink lines are HyeMi's thoughts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking towards you locker with mind still floating with Suho's confession yesterday. His voice and the scene still linger inside you mind.

As you open your locker, a scented piece of paper fell in front of you. You bent down to pick the paper. You saw your name beautifully written on top of the folded paper. You carelessly opened it and started reading it.

Dearest Hye Mi,

Ever since the first time i saw you at the first day of school,
I was already captured by your mesmerizing beauty.
The way you smile, the features of you face and everything about,
they all caught me and melted my heart.

I even want to come to you and ask if you're not getting tired from running inside my head.
Cheesy....???? I know...I have to blame you for that.hehehhe

 

I know that this is sudden but I can't keep my feelings for you anymore.
I like you....and as I see you everyday, I can't help but grow.
I think I'm falling for you.

Please consider my feelings. 
I'll be at the field if you want to clear something.

Love, Luhan

Now you are speechless. You feel like your mind has blocked out after reading the letter from your Luhan oppa....Yeah from Luhan.

You started feeling something weird. Your heart is beating above normal rate. You are breathless. You are looking blankly onto your locker.

You shook your head and started to think of what to do. Suddenly your feet started walking towards the direction of the field.

YOUR POV

I paved my way towards the field. I saw the soccer team practicing.

Luhan oppa is part of the team. That's one of the reason why i like him. He is always full of life when he is playing on the soccer field. 

He is playing with his teammates so I've decided to sit at the benches and watch him play. 

Xiumin, who was also part of the team, saw me then he waved at me. He was wearing a big smile so I smiled back at him. I also find Xiumin cute. If i had a younger brother, I want him to look like him. He knows because we were members of the Student council volunteers back in high school.

Seeing Xiumin wave at someone, Luhan followed to where he is waving at. He saw me and I smiled at him.

He was about to come to me but I gestured my hand back and forth saying he must go back and practice.

I grabbed my Sketch pad and a Big marker and i wrote, "I WANT TO SEE YOU PLAY :)". And with that he smiled at me then went back playing with his teammates.

He was full of energy while he was playing. I smiled at the view of the sweaty, smiling, happy Luhan. I really like him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After fixing himself, we ran to me with a big smile on his face. I stood up to greet him and walked towards him. We both walked towards the bench near the school garden with saying a word to each other. We both sat down quietly with a bit of awkwardness towards each other. But I have decided to break the ice.

"I've read your letter." I spoke without looking at him.
"About that Hye Mi..---" he said but I cut him off.
"I like you too. Ever since that day when you showed you kindness towards me, I've already liked you oppa" I said while I was looking at my thighs.

He was silent so I looked at him to see his reaction. I can see that he was surprised of what I said.

"Really Hye Mi! That made me so happy!" He said happily as he pulled me close to a hug.

You have to tell him HyeMi that you're getting married to his friend.

"Uhm, oppa..I have something important to tell you something"
"Yes, Hyemi? What is it?"
"I'm already getting married." I said with my eyes shut close scared of what his reaction will be.
"What??!!!??? To whom???" He blurted
"To Kris.....your friend, Kris Wu" I softly said with my head low. 

Remembering that made me cry. Tears were falling from my eyes and I slowly rub them off. 

Suddenly, Luhan oppa raised my chin to face him. He started kissing the tears from my face. He looked at me with sad and worried eyes. He caressed my cheeks the he kissed my forehead.

"You're not happy about it, are you?" he said sarcastically
"No, I'm crying tears of joy" I joked causing to be shocked.
"I'm just joking. Yeah, I'm not happy about it. Kris and I were never in good terms. And I also think I'm being sold. You see, I'm marrying him because our company is in jeopardy. I have no choice but to obey my parents." I sobbed saying this.

He then pulled me again into a hug. He patted my head for comfort. I raised my head to face him.

"I'll still feel the same way even if you're married to him. You can run to me if he doesn't want you. I'll help you file for divorce in case" He said.

I just looked at him. Hearing him say those words made me feel comfortable and safe. I hugged him again. 

"I love you, oppa." I said against his chest. He kissed my forehead and then we stood up.

We talked of random while he drove me home. When we reached my house the same cars and body guards last time was there again.

"The Wu Family is here" I said looking at Luhan oppa with puppy eyes.
"I know. Now you inside" He said. But before he let go of me, he pecked on my lips making me startled. I blushed instantly by the contact of our lips.

Luhan oppa is my first kiss..........aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bid him farewell then ran toward the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without Hye Mi's knowledge, someone saw that scene from inside her house. 

KRIS'S POV 

I saw that ugly was kissed by Luhan.

So she and Luhan are going out...hahahahaha ....If I were you HyeMi, I would already use all the time I have left. I'll make you life miserable. I'll be venting my anger towards you and your family at you. ...hahahahahah...... he thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Teaser of what to come:

Kris's anger is not just because of the marriage but because of something really serious...........


Tune in for more updates........

COMMEnTS WILL BE Appreciated.....................