WISH CAME TRUE

WISH

WISH CAME TRUE

The three of them was in the middle of Baekhyun’s apartment. Kris don’t know what and how did it happened that the three of them are staring at each other’s eyes. He remembered dragging Baekhyun for a lunch and for a minute that flash there were someone in the door and this scenario takes place. Kris feels weird. He felt being rejected mentally and being out-of-place in the moment. He wants to run but his feet won’t move. This is not what he wants but this is what he wished for. For Baekhyun to see his wish. To see his happiness.

Chanyeol.

Baekhyun’s tears are on the tip of his eyes. Waiting to fall down. When Chanyeol calls his name he began to sob uncontrollably. Kris wants to hold Baekhyun but Baekhyun run for Chanyeol. It was a tight hug. Baekhyun whines to Chanyeol’s chest. He keeps on talking but Kris can’t understand. He feels like he watched the last episode of a drama but it’s not. It was his last episode to see Baekhyun by his side.

Kris can’t control his emotion and went outside. Chanyeol went to chase him.

“Kris! Wait.” Chanyeol shouted.

 Kris can’t looked at Chanyeol and he won’t either. He felt weak on his knees but kept on standing.

Chanyeol looked at Kris’ back. Let a weak smile on his face. “Thanks Kris. Thanks for taking care of Baekhyun for me.”

Kris can’t control and let his tears run down his cheeks. Give Chanyeol a wave. “You’re welcome.” Then he vanished.

 


What’s the point Kris?
This is it. The moment you’re waiting for.
The moment for Baekhyun to find his happiness.
Chanyeol is his happiness. You were just there to take care of him.
He won’t love you.
Yet I thought there’s a possibility.
But Chanyeol came back.
Came back from his lost promise.
You should let things like this.
I just wish for their happiness.
Since Baekhyun’s happiness is also mine.