Death in Each of your Tears

Death in Each of your Tears

Donghae's POV

 

I've heard from your friends that you weren't eating much....

 

I've heard also that you were still crying while calling my name at night....

 

and that you also goes out on your own...alone to our favorite place...sitting there on a bench and looking so lost..so lost that you won't move even if it rained.

 

 

I've heard from them as well that you're not the same as before....

 

The sparks in your eyes were now replaced by an empty gaze and of those unshed tears you tried to hold back in front of others..

 

Gone are your  beautiful smiles and craziness you possessed....what they can see now is an empty shell...trying to live as days pass by.

 

 

They say, you were always staring into nothingness....

 

they said that you were unconciously mumbling my name as if it became your rosary...a prayer to recite everyday...

 

You remember me always....that you never changed ...and you still loves me...

 

 

 

With those kind of words I heard, I wanted to rejoice but I can't....when I know that everytime you do such things, your eyes welled up and I could feel and hear each painful sobs you make.

 

How can I be happy when I know that your heart is breaking...and that your tears are falling.