Baeri fluff Seungri's POV

Workout

 

My drunk Seungri turns into a bit of an emotional puppy...our maknae is just too cute! He tries so hard...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I love this atmosphere, it is mine. I am king here, I am on top! Well, excuse the fact that I’m actually sitting underneath TOP right now. We came out to party for once, and I love going clubbing with my hyungs, but TOP doesn’t, or at least he doesn’t like watching GD clubbing. Too many girls, they put him off for some reason.

            “TOP-hyung,” I try to sound serious, but it comes out a bit whiny. It must be the alcohol, heh. I can’t help it! What can I say? I reach for my glass on the table, but TOP’s too heavy right now.

            TOP pouts and mumbles, “No more drinks for the maknae.”

            “TOP, TOP, TOP,” I swear I’m not slurring, “ignore the girls, they’re just…just groupies! Talk to Ji-hyung about puppies, he loves puppies! Think of Gaho, TOP.”

            I groan as TOP leans back, he looks thoughtful.

            “Hyughh,” I say, but it gets a bit muffled in his jacket. I giggle, “phlese geh hff hyughh.”

            TOP smiles and adjusts himself a bit more. I swear I could take him, if I hadn’t had a drink or two! Or…maybe three. Anyway, he gets up and hands me my drink, saying, “Go find Taeyang, he’s having too much fun on his own.”

I take the drink and down the rest of it. “You’re right hyung, thanks!” I say, grabbing his face and planting a kiss on his cheek. I hear him yell “Maknae!” as I run off, but I knew he wanted it! He’s always trying to kiss us and heh, it didn’t seem GD would be giving him any kisses with all the girls around!

I weave around the dance floor, moving with the people dancing. Everyone is so loose, I feel so loose, it’s fantastic! And ah! There’s my hyung! I stop to watch him; he’s dancing alone to the side of the floor. I sway to the beat, watching his body move. He’s so good, he looks so good tonight…but he’s all alone! He obviously needs my help. So before he can protest, and I know he would, I grab one of his hands and drag him to the middle of the floor where he belongs!

“Hyuuuuung!” I say, looking him in the eye and moving my hand to his shoulder.

He laughs and says, “De, Seungri-ya?”

He’s in a good mood! I grin, but then I get serious. “You know why you’ve never had a girl?” I ask. He sighs, and I know he’s gonna get upset, but I can’t let that happen! Cause I’m gonna help him! “Because you’ve never had a wingman like me!” I reply to myself.

Hyung laughs and starts saying my name, “Seungri-ya”

I can’t let him get all sentimental on me, so I say, “No hyung. No need to thank me.”

“But…Never mind,” he laughs. Good, no need to feel any extra gratitude, that’s what I’m here for anyway. So I take his hand and start dancing, the best way I know how, and he dances too. It’s so great, we’re dancing together. I hardly notice when a few girls come up, but they’re great too! Pretty, so I dance with them, and we all dance together. The dance floor is a slow motion whirlwind, and everyone is dancing so close, and I don’t want the song to end, but it does. I look around for my hyung, but I can’t find him, and a sudden pang of panic hits my stomach. I wheel around and see him heading for…for Daesung? For the other maknae? I don’t think so.

I run up to him and grab his elbow, flinching when it looks like he’s about to hit me. When he doesn’t say anything, I ask, “Where do you think you’re going hyung?” I trip forward and am glad that his shoulder is there to catch me, even if he turns his head away. Am I that bad?

            He answers with, “To go finish my drink.”

I know I can see Daesung over there on the couch with a smug look on his face. At least, I’m pretty sure. Either way, I pull on my hyung’s arm.

“No, come dancing with me.”

“Aish. Fine”

For a while we’re dancing again, the beat is so addictive. The club is spinning, and stops when a girl grabs my tie and pulls lightly. Her hair cascades over her bare shoulders and low cut top. She gives me a look and says, “Can I get you a drink babe?”

I let her lead me off to the bar, and drink whatever she gets for me. It’s strong, but I can handle it. She’s talking to me, and I’m laughing, but I’m not really sure what she’s saying. I just know that whatever she’s saying is funny and the edges around her have gone all soft, which is funny too, and I’m reeling until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

It’s my hyung! He must have pulled me a bit too hard, because I fall into the crook of his neck. “Hyuuuung,” I say there, in that perfect spot. He’s so warm. I’m warm, but he’s warmer and it’s so nice. “Saranghae.”

His neck tenses underneath me and that’s also nice, but he says, “Stop it, you’re drunk Seungri.”

He sounds so angry, why didn’t he say Seungri-ya this time? I…I want him to like me. “No. no. no. Hyung. Saranghae.” I’m trying to be clear, so I put my arms around his shoulders. He’ll understand now, and I feel us move. He says something, but all I can catch is the word scandal. A slower panic creeps into me this time, and I assure him, “No…no more scandals.”

 

 

I fall onto a soft surface, but it is not hyung. The band is around us, talking, but I can’t hear them. Why can’t I hear them? Where is…where is hyung? Did he leave me for Daesung? Because Daesung is nicer and funnier. Or his best friend GD, who likes to boss me around? It’s his job, but hyung’s job is to cheer me up after I’ve been scolded, or when I’m sad. And I’m…so sad. Where is hyung?

I feel wetness on my cheeks, but before I can wipe it away, hyung’s arms are around me. I’m safe, and I don’t feel so sad anymore. We go outside, and maybe I’m a bit drunk because the cold air sharpens things a bit, but all I can see is my hyung. I’m so worried he’ll let me go, so I don’t let him go, even when we get in a cab. There’s enough room for me to lay my head in his lap, which is good, because everything is moving too fast outside the windows.

“Eesh,” he says laughing, “You are the worst wingman ever.”

I’d be more offended if his fingers didn’t feel so good running through my hair. I manage to say to him, “Thas not fair hyyuuuuung. You jus weren’t interested in what I was showing you.” And suddenly, I’m glad that he wasn’t. If he was, he might’ve been in a cab with one of them right now, with his fingers in their hair. I’m the lucky one. I take his hand from my head and kiss it.

“What are you doing maknae?” he asks.

I sit up and try to focus on his face. “I told you hyung, saranghae.” I can’t focus, so I smile into his shoulder. I must’ve done something right, because his hand comes up to ruffle my hair, and I hear him call me Seungri-ya again.

 

 

 

We stop moving, and he leaves the car. For a moment I panic because what if he leaves me there, but after a while he comes back and asks, “Can you make it?” I feel like the floor is at a diagonal to my feet, but as long as I’ve got a hold on my hyung, I can balance.

“Will you hold onto me?” I ask him.

“Eesh. Yes.”

 

I find myself in my bed, but the room is still spinning. Hyung tells me to sleep it off, but then he starts walking away. I’m tired, but I don’t want him to go. Not yet.

I reach out in time to catch the edge of his shirt. He stops and turns around. I look up, and the room is spinning, spinning, but Youngbae hyung is perfectly still. Perfectly…perfect.

“Please…don’t go,” I ask. It takes a few moments, and I don’t think I could stand it if he left, but his face looked so unsure. Just as I’m about to break down, he says, “Okay.”

He gets down on the bed and I’m in his arms. Everything is right. I want to stay awake to savor the moment, to ask if this could happen every night please hyung? But my eyes are already shut.

 

I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache and an armful of Taeyang.