BAERI fluff TAEYANG'S perspective

Workout

 

Drunk Seungri Baeri fluff....Minkyy is doing Seungri's part later

 

I came out clubbing with the rest of the band, luckily I can hold my liquor well so I can enjoy it without having to worry about a hangover….or embarrassing myself too much.  We finally have a break so we decided to come out partying, and Seungri-ya is really the only one who can’t hold his liquor and has already started to feel its sweet effects. So excited that he is now of age he has gone a little overboard with the drinking. While Jiyong is chatting up the girls and TOP is brooding with our designated driver Daesung at our table, he has dragged me out to the dance floor.

“Hyuuuuung.” He says, making very direct eye contact with me, with a hand on my shoulder.

“De, Seungri-ya?” I laugh.

“You know why you’ve never had a girl?” OH great this again. I sigh and am about to replay when he continues, “Because you’ve never had a wingman like me!” He shouts proudly, as I burst into laughter. Really?! Oh Maknae….what am I going to do with you? What am I supposed to do with you?

“Seungri-ya.” I start.

“No, hyung. No need to thank me.”

“But…Nevermind.” I laugh, its no use arguing with a cocky, at least slightly drunk Maknae. I smile and bob my head to the beat as I start to recognize this song. In a second I’m dancing happily to the music with Seungri and a group of girls have started to crowd around. We dance with the girls until the song ends then I drift off to get another drink. They were pretty, but not what I’m looking for. All so caught up in the fact that we are in a band and are attractive. I’m interested in someone who likes me for me.

Just as I start off to join Daesung someone grabs me from behind. I’m about to elbow him in the ribs when I recognize his scent, that hint of cologne and that stench of alcohol. “Where do you think you’re going hyung?” He whines in my ear as I tilt my head away to avoid his breath.

“To go finish my drink.”

“No, come dancing with me.” He near drags me to the dance floor.

“Aish. Fine.”

            We start dancing again and the crowd of girls reattach themselves to us. So soon I loose the Maknae in the crowd. Don’t particularly care cause I’m having such a good time. But a few songs later I look over to the bar to see him taking more shots from a pretty girl. He never could turn down something from a pretty girl. I sigh and walk over to grab him.

            When I take his shoulder, he grins like a idiot and falls on me. “Hyuuuung.” He whines nuzzling my neck. “Saranghae.”

            “Stop it, you’re drunk Seungri.”

            “No. no. no. Hyung. Saranghae.” He hangs all over me. I sigh and start to drag him over to the table. The girl looks a little put off and I just wave an apology.

            “I’m sorry, I’m gonna take him home.” Muttering under my breath. “Don’t want another scandal.”

            “No…no more scandals.” Seungri muses as I take him away.

 

            I’m about ready to unload Seungri on the couch when Jiyong walks over. “Youngbae-ya. Would you mind taking the Maknae home?”
            “Eh? Why me?” Jiyong gives me a look and continues, “Tabi and I are having a very serious conversation.”

            “You guys are talking about puppies!” I moan. “I could hear you when I was walking up.” Jiyong gives me a look that says, its as if you don think that’s important.

            “I like puppies.” Seungri says from my back. I sigh and throw him down on the couch. Rubbing my shoulder a bit.

            “What about Daesung?” As soon as I ask the question I can hear a whimpering sound coming from the couch. Aw, little Seung-hyun’s crying… “Eeeesh.” I rub the back of my neck and walk over to wrap my arms around him, cause for some reason it’s the only one who can stop him from crying. Jiyong gives me another look and I just take it this time… “Fine…I understand.” I stand up, supporting Seungri and start towards the door. “See you guys at home.” I smile.

 

            I end up nearly dragging Seungri-ya back to the house, we…I caught a cab and had to hold him the whole ride home, cause any time I let go…he’d start crying again. “Eesh. You are the worst wing man ever.” I laugh, running a hand through his short dark hair, it’s soft like a puppy’s. Though younger than me, the maknae still towers over me. Which wouldn’t bother me too much, but he loves pointing it out so I have to put him in his place.

            “Thas not fair hyyuuuuung.” He moans, “You jus weren’t interested in what I was showing you.” He reaches up to grab my arm and kisses my hand.

            “What are you doing maknae?”

            “I told you hyung, Saranghae.” He smiles and rests his head against me.

            “Seungri-ya, no. You’re drunk.” I ruffle his hair.

 

            As we pull up to the house, I let go of the maknae to pay the cabby and get out of the car. He starts to sniffle again as soon as I let go of him, but this I something I need to do.

            I grab him again to get him out of the car, “Can you make it?”

            “Will you hold onto me?”
            “Eesh. Yes.”

           

            I lay him down on his bed and tuck him in. “Here we go Maknae, now sleep it off.” I smile and start to walk away. But I only get a few steps before I feel a tug at the back of my shirt. “Hm?” I turn around.

            Seungri has this adorable little pouty look on his face, as he grasps the back of my shirt. “Please…don’t go.” He sniffles. I cave in to this…he just looks so cute.

            “Okay.” I lie down on the bed and wrap my arms around him.

 

            When I awake the next morning I’ve somehow ended up under the covers and in the maknae’s arms.