" Don't You Dare Kiss Me! "

Falling For You

At break, Miranda was talking to Kim Chien and Mei Ling when a shadow fell over Miranda. Miranda slowly turned around and looked up and found herself face-to-face with a smirking Daniel.

She froze for a moment and snapped back to reality.  " What do you want? ", she snapped at her ex-boyfriend. He smirked and sat next to her and caressed her hair gently, sending shivers down her back.  " I want to talk to you alone for a moment. ", he whispered. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her out.

Kim Chien and Mei Ling froze at their desks with shocked eyes and said, " Miranda and Daniel...? ".  Mei Ling said, " Should we follow them in case? ".  Kim Chien nodded her head and they followed the two of them closely.

" Hey, let go of me! Ouch! Let go of me this instant! ", Miranda shouted, hitting Daniel's arm as hard as she could. But Daniel continued to drag her and ignored her hitting and shouting.

When they had reached a secluded compound behind the school, Daniel backed Miranda up against the wall and chuckled slightly. Miranda squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered softly and fearfully.

Daniel turned her head to his face and whispered, " Well, well, well....it's been a while since I saw you or heard you speak. I missed your beautiful voice, Miranda...you know, we could start our relationship all over again and-- ", but he was cut of by Miranda.
" GO AWAY! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! YOU CHEATED ON ME AND CALLED ME A GULLIBLE AND UGLY COW! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! ", she screamed in his face and tried to run back to school, but Daniel grabbed her hand and pulled her back roughly. Her back landed against the wall and she winced in pain. Daniel pinned her arms to the wall and he drew himself closer to her.

" You and I should be together now. I want you back. ", he said and suddenly crushed his own lips against her lips. Miranda looked shocked and furious and tried to push Daniel away from her, but he held her back and continued to kiss her.

Miranda finally wrenched her hand out of Daniel's grasp and slapped him hard across the face, sending him sprawling to the ground. She growled at him and yelled, " Don't you dare kiss me ever again! ". She ran back as fast as she could, leaving Daniel looking dazed and slightly mad.

Daniel rubbed his cheek as he smirked.  " Haha, just watch out. I'm going to do everything in my power to bring you back to me. ", he thought.

She ran all the way back to the school. When she turned around a corner, she bumped into Leeteuk and they both fell. The silver ring that Daniel gave to her years ago fell out of her pocket and rolled into the grass.

" Miranda, are you alright? ", Leeteuk asked worriedly as he helped her to her feet.  " I'm fine, thanks. ", Miranda smiled. Leeteuk looked at Miranda for a moment.  " What? ", Miranda asked, looking at herself.  " Yaaah!! That stupid Daniel!!", she thought angrily.

Her wrists had faint, red imprints of Daniel's hands, her shirt was dirty and crumpled, her hair was messy, her lips were slightly swollen and there was a small spot of blood growing on her bottom lip.

Leeteuk looked at his girlfriend in shock and asked, " What happened to you? You look awful, yeobo. ".  " I'm fine. ", she answered, but Leeteuk could tell that she was lying.  " Please tell me the truth. ", he begged, holding her hands gently.

Miranda sighed and cried as she spoke, " Daniel tried to kiss me and he wants to be in a relationship with me again. I'm scared, yeobo. Please help me. ".  Leeteuk wiped the tears away from her cheeks and kissed her lips.  " I'm here, don't worry. I won't let him hurt you. ", he soothed her. She smiled as she kissed him back.

Daniel watched them kiss from behind a corner. Anger burned as he began plotting to get rid of Leeteuk once and for all.  " That should be me kissing her, . ", he thought angrily as he clenched his fist. He slunk away with revenge on his mind.